PDA

View Full Version : Peacekeeper feedback.

zyrver
04-16-2017, 03:09 PM
Hello, wanted to ask if there is ever going to be an alternative means to GB as a Peacekeeper than poking with 3 lights. Every time I attempt a heavy its blocked due to the slow start up and really only gives you the option to deep gouge. I do like to mix it up but being locked into that state to poke has a few downsides such as being stuck there for 2 seconds as you both stare at each other with embarrassing glances because you know you could just push her slim frame away but you let her ride you with her pokes and one of thier team mates runs up from behind to make a saucy PK sandwich. I only say this as its pretty difficult to get an execution on the class as is with the sidestep have literally only tickles peoples sides now. Or at lease a deflect heavy as PK has soooo much bleed in her kit already(not to mention and class with thick blood basicly reduces pk to light spam) it seems unless I knock someone against a wall and do a dashing thrust there are few options to actually connect a heavy as pk's heavys are pretty bad and it leaves you to lean on Lights.

Another thing is unless you dont have a bash/charge/sweep/unblockable a Peacekeeper, Orochi, Berzerker(assassin classes) literally has no way to get around an all block even if you gaurdbreak they'll just all block once again, this is for all the assassin classes. If anything the dagger cancel could be a decent opener if it was unblockable and would open up the all block without giving her a bash, ect. Orochi's storm ruch could be unblockable as well as he has to commit after its release as most people just cancel due to its low utility and being easily parry able once you have the timing down or even berzerkers spin chop could be made unblockable after the second chop as people tend to parry it in its later hits.

(I play on PC so other than that I dont really see a lot of other pker's in most gamemodes, mainly orochi, lawbros and valks)
Other than that, insert your hate for <insert class here>. Though any ideas to improve or rebalace are also welcome.

cragar212
04-16-2017, 03:13 PM
Buff pk?

T R I G G E R E D

zyrver
04-16-2017, 03:16 PM
Buff pk?

T R I G G E R E D

No buff, just a rebalance of the kit. Slow down pk's second light as it's basically free like the wardens sides and orochi's top. And speed up the heavys to make them a bit more viable to not *HAVE* to lean on lights.