PDA

View Full Version : Change Gender in Story Mode

samodro1
04-16-2017, 02:53 AM
i want to change gender from famale to male. plis dev. make it happen. it just blow up my money to play gender i won't to play . :(

UbiNoty
04-16-2017, 02:54 AM
You should be able to pick which gender you want when you play heroes that have both gender options. You only get to pick before you start that chapter though.

samodro1
04-16-2017, 03:11 AM
You should be able to pick which gender you want when you play heroes that have both gender options. You only get to pick before you start that chapter though.

but i didn't notice different gender, when i pick it.

it just like big guy and small guy.

so any solution?

pancakerz
04-16-2017, 03:47 AM
but i didn't notice different gender, when i pick it.

it just like big guy and small guy.

so any solution?

what? I mean, usually one of them has boobs at least. It's just hard to see boobs underneath armour. also voices are different. presumably. I don't know, I only played the game once. But I'd imagine they are. I think I played as male for everyone except for orochi, and the orochi definitely sounded and looked female.

samodro1
04-16-2017, 04:16 AM
what? I mean, usually one of them has boobs at least. It's just hard to see boobs underneath armour. also voices are different. presumably. I don't know, I only played the game once. But I'd imagine they are. I think I played as male for everyone except for orochi, and the orochi definitely sounded and looked female.

yes, it hard to see.

and unfortunately i pick the female. and want to change a male after i bit play. but can't. :(.

SerArthur-Dayne
04-16-2017, 04:21 AM
I wanted to play as an attack helicopter gender, but they only have 2. Consider yourself lucky.