PDA

View Full Version : Take inspiration from the "The last of us" when making new executions

Oakleaf__Ranger
04-16-2017, 02:46 AM
The executions in the TLOU for the multiplayer were one of my favorite features in of the game. They were brutal and personal. With every person being executed expressing fear and/or struggling to keep surviving/fighting before dying. I feel like some of the executions in game capture this but to a lesser extent of what I saw in TLOU. Something I hope they keep in mind when making new ones.

That_guy44
04-16-2017, 03:26 AM
The executions in that game were amazing. Every single one was a struggle. My favorites were the shotgun ones where the player would grab the barrel only to have it ripped away and have the face splattered across the ground.

Oakleaf__Ranger
04-16-2017, 03:59 AM
I loved almost all of them equally, which to means they did there jobs right if each execution is very appealing that the only way one is slightly better is because of personal preference. Out of all the shotgun executions, I think the one with the accidental leg shot and before the head of was my personal favorite. Some of the executions in here are snoozeville though. Making them similar to TLOU struggle wise I think would make the game more thematically fit since unlike TLOU where once an execution is started your dead no matter what where in for honor interrupting one is the difference between sort of dead and dead dead. "Struggling" being shown as difference of which one you are.