PDA

View Full Version : - Points if sombody is honorless (4vs1 or somthing like that)

SushiSniper_DE
04-16-2017, 01:05 AM
In my opinion there should be a punishment for honorless behavior. For example : Player 1 is fighting against Player 2 after a few second Player 3,4 and 5 come and attack Player 1. If they do this they should get minus points or even a kick if they do it more than 3 times in one match. What did you think? Should player get punished for this or not?:confused:

Just to remind you : The game is called FOR HONOR

CoyoteXStarrk
04-16-2017, 01:10 AM
In my opinion there should be a punishment for honorless behavior. For example : Player 1 is fighting against Player 2 after a few second Player 3,4 and 5 come and attack Player 1. If they do this they should get minus points or even a kick if they do it more than 3 times in one match. What did you think? Should player get punished for this or not?:confused:

Oh god the amount of hate mail you are gonna get is gonna be silly.

razabak10mm
04-16-2017, 01:15 AM
...unless your a Raider. Then you should get bonus points. Double if you bum rush them off a ledge and ax hump afterwards.

Dirteh Raider for Life!

Felis_Menari
04-16-2017, 01:20 AM
Well that's never gonna happen.

BeefMan_
04-16-2017, 01:30 AM
Sure. In return, they can remove feats, revenge, gearscore, and the top 4 heroes from 4v4 game modes.

kweassa1917
04-16-2017, 02:11 AM
Honor in PvP games is what comes AFTER the match is finished.

You accept the consequences and results, congratulate the winners, comfort the losers, be humble in wins and gracious in defeat -- this, is what really means to act HONORABLY. That's is to play "for honor".

...not some made-up fantasy that urges people to play stupidly without any brains.

You don't become "honorable" by refusing to recognize what the words "tactics and strategy" means... nor by bowing and curtsying and playing charades of etiquette. You become "honorable" by playing like cut-throats, doing everything in your power to win, as if you hate the other guys guts -- but still shaking all of that off and treating the other players with common courtesy and manners once the game is over.

razabak10mm
04-16-2017, 02:31 AM

You accept the consequences and results, congratulate the winners, comfort the losers, be humble in wins and gracious in defeat -- this, is what really means to act HONORABLY. That's is to play "for honor".

...not some made-up fantasy that urges people to play stupidly without any brains.

You don't become "honorable" by refusing to recognize what the words "tactics and strategy" means... nor by bowing and curtsying and playing charades of etiquette. You become "honorable" by playing like cut-throats, doing everything in your power to win, as if you hate the other guys guts -- but still shaking all of that off and treating the other players with common courtesy and manners once the game is over.

This.

Just last night I had a guy curse me out in a message cause he couldn't handle some epic raiderness/ax hump.

The group fell apart and I switched to skirmish and guess who's on my team? Apparently it wasn't so bad after all and we congratulated each other on a good round after.

In this game with all the connectivity/matchmaking issues, you just have to get your ax hump on, embrace the suck, flip it around, and have fun with it.

Stay Dirteh my Friends.

That_guy44
04-16-2017, 03:44 AM
Why should you get punished for trying to win? I'm not going to follow an unwritten set of rules to appease others. I used to play call of duty. You weren't going to see me attempt to pick up the player in second chance in the middle of the street tho.

Dr-KaBoom
04-16-2017, 03:47 AM
Is this a joke thread?

bmason1000
04-16-2017, 03:54 AM
...get your ax hump on, embrace the suck...

Stay Dirteh my Friends.

Roger. That.

eliteslayer66
04-16-2017, 03:54 AM
I lost

CrimsonWolf753
04-16-2017, 04:09 AM
Stay Dirteh my Friends.

Truetalent? Is that you?

razabak10mm
04-16-2017, 04:58 AM
A Raider has no name.
A Raider knows the ax hump.
A Raider stays dirteh.

CitizenPuddi
04-16-2017, 11:23 AM
The game is called FOR HONOR

please stop

Optimus3449
04-16-2017, 11:54 AM
If you don't agree with this guy its probably cuz you suck and need help to defeat a person. And am guessing these fools that disagree are kids. Figures.

CitizenPuddi
04-16-2017, 12:03 PM
If you don't agree with this guy its probably cuz you suck and need help to defeat a person. And am guessing these fools that disagree are kids. Figures.

man who wouldve thought

there -is- an i in team

you heard it here folks

4v4 really means 1v1 + 1v1 + 1v1 + 1v1

you are a child and bad at the game if you disagree

Whackme
04-16-2017, 01:23 PM

This is so true, Ubisoft should put it in the game description.

kanuzira
04-16-2017, 01:48 PM

It is called FOR HONOR not WITH HONOR. quite your speech and go home

CandleInTheDark
04-16-2017, 11:03 PM
Right because when you hear of a brawl in (closest big city) you immediately think golly, people waited their turn to punch each other in the face.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-16-2017, 11:08 PM
Right because when you hear of a brawl in (closest big city) you immediately think golly, people waited their turn to punch each other in the face.

See you laugh but the majority of the playerbase respects the 1v1 in brawl mode.

In all my time playing (I'm on PS4) I have only had 9 matches of brawl where the other team didn't respect the 1v1 and all I had to do was leave and find a new lobby and BAM respectful enemies to fight.

I run into FAR more people who salute before fights, respect 1v1s in brawl and go out of their way to not use cliff kills than I do the emote spamming children.

Which is only gonna get better the longer the game is out as the spammers and casual players leave for other games the core playerbase will be more experienced and more respectful.

Though I am not agreeing with OP btw. OP is off his meds if he thinks the devs should take away points like that lol Its easier just to leave a match and find a better lobby with better players.

UbiJurassic
04-16-2017, 11:56 PM

That's certainly an interesting suggestion, SushiSniper. The definition of "honor" is a subjective term in For Honor. While we want to promote a positive experience for players to experience the game, we also don't want to stifle the playstyles of others in the process. We'll certainly be keeping an eye on how the community progresses as they develop the notion of "honorable" combat.

Capoupacap
04-17-2017, 12:47 AM
Actually there is a few reason 4vs4 can turn such a way. The first is that the 4vs4 mode are more a free for all game style than a duel, but even in Brawl where duelist prefer to play because of maps, you can face a bit variety of players.

And don't say you never went for a bloody kill with all your friend against this annoying peacekeeper :) :) :)

CandleInTheDark
04-17-2017, 12:53 AM
And don't say you never went for a bloody kill with all your friend against this annoying peacekeeper :) :) :)

https://i.imgsafe.org/2b5cd7b637.png

Bring it bruh ;)

Seriously, I deliberately went with a build that neither emphasised revenge build nor duration (all last on my priority) what that means is I have it for five seconds, but I am either getting out and hitting you with max attack on the way or taking one of you with me if I can't escape which is first priority ;)

Felis_Menari
04-17-2017, 01:15 AM
That's certainly an interesting suggestion, SushiSniper. The definition of "honor" is a subjective term in For Honor. While we want to promote a positive experience for players to experience the game, we also don't want to stifle the playstyles of others in the process. We'll certainly be keeping an eye on how the community progresses as they develop the notion of "honorable" combat.

The OP's suggestion is absurd. Now if you implement a stand alone honor rating that has no impact on gameplay, then maybe that would be ok. But that would be as far as you can reasonably take it.