PDA

View Full Version : PK zone attack is ****ed up.

AgentCelt
04-16-2017, 12:36 AM
I'm sure this issue has probably been brought up plenty of times and probably has been addressed but I cba looking through the forums to find it so I'm gonna complain about it. A PK can zone attack, feint the second part of the zone and recover quick enough to repeat it so you have literally zero chance of blocking or dodging. Add in the mix how much damage the attack does, it's unbelievable. I was just in a match with a PK on the enemy team and the little **** was sponging attacks, gaining revenge and just spamming this move. He wiped out my entire team at least 4 times in a 4 v 1. If this already has been addressed by Ubi could someone comment, if not then I'm probably not going to be ****ing surprised.

CandleInTheDark
04-16-2017, 12:38 AM
I am assuming you are on console as this has been addressed on pc already. As of next patch, revenge nerf and while in revenge, if the pk cancels, she has a few recovery frames before she can activate zone again.

AgentCelt
04-16-2017, 12:39 AM
I am assuming you are on console as this has been addressed on pc already. As of next patch, revenge nerf and while in revenge, if the pk cancels, she has a few recovery frames before she can activate zone again.

God damn PC master race noobs getting special treatment. Alright, thanks for the info.

UbiNoty
04-16-2017, 12:41 AM
God damn PC master race noobs getting special treatment. Alright, thanks for the info.

1.05 is estimated to be updated on consoles next week. Unfortunately we have to wait for the console patch to be approved by Sony/Microsoft before it can go live. Sorry!

AgentCelt
04-16-2017, 12:45 AM
1.05 is estimated to be updated on consoles next week. Unfortunately we have to wait for the console patch to be approved by Sony/Microsoft before it can go live. Sorry!

Whatever it is you're sorry for, don't do it again. Apology accepted.

Felis_Menari
04-16-2017, 01:23 AM
Whatever it is you're sorry for, don't do it again. Apology accepted.

Apology accepted, for something that isn't his/her fault? No sense, this makes.

Natedog858585
04-16-2017, 01:25 AM
zone attacks in general are completely busted. orochi,warden,pk all have the most absurd zones in the game that allows a free hit unless you are constantly holding one guard zone (which is impossible in 4v4 because you need to cover your flanks). they are way too fast or do way too much damage.

AgentCelt
04-16-2017, 02:05 AM
Apology accepted, for something that isn't his/her fault? No sense, this makes.

Move along, white knight. It was only a joke.

AgentCelt
04-16-2017, 02:09 AM
zone attacks in general are completely busted. orochi,warden,pk all have the most absurd zones in the game that allows a free hit unless you are constantly holding one guard zone (which is impossible in 4v4 because you need to cover your flanks). they are way too fast or do way too much damage.

Agreed. Zone attacks either should inflict less damage, or be slowed. They should be used when you're outnumbered, not during a 1 v 1. Characters like Bushi, Valk & Raider are perfect examples of what a zone attack should be. While Orochi, Warden and PK are quite the opposite. Then you have the Zerker which is the down syndrome equivalent of a zone attack.

Dr-KaBoom
04-16-2017, 03:45 AM
Warden Zone is fine. It has high risk because a block results in free GB on him.

Orochi zone is complete nonsense though. I realize Orochi doesn't have much and needs his kit viability expanded but his zone definitely needs to be nerfed.

Felis_Menari
04-16-2017, 05:54 AM
Move along, white knight. It was only a joke.

Nice mislabeling there, buddy. Me, a white knight...******* hilarious 😄