PDA

View Full Version : I have figured out how to keep the game alive, pls do this

AcheesyTURTLE
04-15-2017, 11:59 PM
alright we all know that 4v4 game types are gank fest 2017, so it opted me to finally start playing duel. ive been playing since the beta so im pretty much up to date with most of the characters and im full gear rep 9 warden (the only character i play lol) so im aware of the meta as well. the thing ive noticed is that most new player get out of the tutorial and go straight into duel and thanks to ubisoft "matchmaking" they get paired against me. well needless to say, i love nothing more than putting noobs in their place but ive noticed they're always eager to learn, the concept of the game draws them in, the unbearable countless losses weed them out. so i opt for a different strategy, I TEACH THEM. sounds asinine and most of the people in elim and dom always go for the ever popular "git gud" phrase. guys we'll never keep this game and community alive if we dont teach our noobs, they wanna learn so they can start murdering people with a pole ax or broad sword or spears or whatever, but please teach the children, theyll never git gud if theyre always gettin **** on. so teach them to guard break, teach them parries, teach them vortex spams if you have to. raise them up to our level for deus vult's sake. you cant ledge people on citadel if no one plays the game anymore.

UbiNoty
04-16-2017, 12:45 AM
Teach me sensei.
https://media.giphy.com/media/sHrD8PG9jXHgY/giphy.gif

AcheesyTURTLE
04-16-2017, 01:45 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQRW0RM4V0k

TheLastPandaa
04-16-2017, 02:09 AM
I understand your point but it would be much better if Ubi implemented a good training mode in the game where you can select the difficulty and aggressiveness on the fly as well as the opponents (bots) and to be able to program the priority of movements that they will use by default.

Using the customized matches as a training mode is insufficient when you try to improve above certain lv.

UbiNoty
04-16-2017, 02:14 AM
I understand your point but it would be much better if Ubi implemented a good training mode in the game where you can select the difficulty and aggressiveness on the fly as well as the opponents (bots) and to be able to program the priority of movements that they will use by default.

Using the customized matches as a training mode is insufficient when you try to improve above certain lv.

I do like this idea and we've definitely shared similar suggestions about custom training modes to the team. Hopefully this is something we can look to implement in the future. :D

Lumina-US
04-17-2017, 01:19 AM
alright we all know that 4v4 game types are gank fest 2017, so it opted me to finally start playing duel. ive been playing since the beta so im pretty much up to date with most of the characters and im full gear rep 9 warden (the only character i play lol) so im aware of the meta as well. the thing ive noticed is that most new player get out of the tutorial and go straight into duel and thanks to ubisoft "matchmaking" they get paired against me. well needless to say, i love nothing more than putting noobs in their place but ive noticed they're always eager to learn, the concept of the game draws them in, the unbearable countless losses weed them out. so i opt for a different strategy, I TEACH THEM. sounds asinine and most of the people in elim and dom always go for the ever popular "git gud" phrase. guys we'll never keep this game and community alive if we dont teach our noobs, they wanna learn so they can start murdering people with a pole ax or broad sword or spears or whatever, but please teach the children, theyll never git gud if theyre always gettin **** on. so teach them to guard break, teach them parries, teach them vortex spams if you have to. raise them up to our level for deus vult's sake. you cant ledge people on citadel if no one plays the game anymore.Bold words for a Rep 9 weakling fella - very bold words!

I've been playing since the closed Beta too, come at my Reputation 17 Warden and i'll TEACH YOU something.

Kaotic_CipherTV
04-17-2017, 01:28 AM
Bold words for a Rep 9 weakling fella - very bold words!

I've been playing since the closed Beta too, come at my Reputation 17 Warden and i'll TEACH YOU something.

Im almost rep 16 account, Rep5 Orochi, Rep1 everyone else. Just wait for single pick to come out and someone else takes warden. I will use my knowledge of all the classes to defeat you!

Lumina-US
04-17-2017, 01:35 AM
Im almost rep 16 account, Rep5 Orochi, Rep1 everyone else. Just wait for single pick to come out and someone else takes warden. I will use my knowledge of all the classes to defeat you!Who said, i don't have knowledge of other classes as well? - due to those stupid dailies, you gotta be well rounded.

Rep 22 account btw. so i'm pretty confident in facing my foes.

Kaotic_CipherTV
04-17-2017, 01:48 AM
Who said, i don't have knowledge of other classes as well? - due to those stupid dailies, you gotta be well rounded.

Rep 22 account btw. so i'm pretty confident in facing my foes.

-locks eyes- I shall see you on the battlefield!