PDA

View Full Version : Nw heroes

WFL_M4sT3R_
04-15-2017, 05:47 PM
Is there gonna be only 6 nnew heroes or they will add more in to the game?

UbiNoty
04-16-2017, 12:31 AM
The 6 new heroes are only for the current season. You'll definitely be seeing more in the future!

AgentCelt
04-16-2017, 12:38 AM
The 6 new heroes are only for the current season. You'll definitely be seeing more in the future!

Lol season finishes in 11 days homie. Where they at??

UbiNoty
04-16-2017, 12:46 AM
Lol season finishes in 11 days homie. Where they at??

Sorry, I should have been clear - season as in the DLC season. It's unrelated to the faction war.

AgentCelt
04-16-2017, 01:00 AM
Sorry, I should have been clear - season as in the DLC season. It's unrelated to the faction war.

Oh, so similar to Siege with the Year 2 operators? Got it.

thapsycho
04-16-2017, 10:00 PM

Will the new heroes be released as soon as the final round finishes? and if they do does this mean that gold will get the new characters on the 19th?

Gray360UK
04-17-2017, 12:04 AM
Will the new heroes be released as soon as the final round finishes? and if they do does this mean that gold will get the new characters on the 19th?

He just said it's unrelated to the Faction War, which I think is news to everyone to be honest. Many people expected the new maps and characters when the season ended or just before the new one started, as in Faction War season. Apparently there's also a DLC season we knew nothing about ...

CoyoteXStarrk
04-17-2017, 12:08 AM
He just said it's unrelated to the Faction War, which I think is news to everyone to be honest. Many people expected the new maps and characters when the season ended or just before the new one started, as in Faction War season. Apparently there's also a DLC season we knew nothing about ...

Its extremely similar to what they did for R6 Siege. If you google that DLC timeline table you will be less confused.