PDA

View Full Version : Please Give Us Level 4 Bots

Dr-KaBoom
04-15-2017, 03:38 PM
We need to be able to practice against the BS that people spew online. I need Warlord bot to spam headbutts, Warden to spam vortex, and Shugoki to unlock every seconds for oni charge. Ubisoft please step up your bot game.

JohnWick87
04-15-2017, 03:54 PM
At least lvl 3 bots in Games versus AI. Most common Bots are lvl 2 :(

DrExtrem
04-15-2017, 03:56 PM
Interesting idea - very interesting idea.

But please not for the regular multiplayer mode. I think we, who like to play vs bits, especially like the non-toxic environmental of having enemies, that are not spamming.

For training purposes? Hell yes!

DrExtrem
04-15-2017, 03:58 PM
At least lvl 3 bots in Games versus AI. Most common Bots are lvl 2 :(

Mhmm ... I already have single level three bots lurking around in my dominion matches.

Atm, they are far less tanky, than their level 2 counterparts. But they parry - no more mindless heavy attack usage.

Lumina-US
04-15-2017, 04:10 PM
So basically the TC wants Bots that spam and abuse the same BS moves over and over again, just like all those "hammer down X to win" fellas out there? - sorry but that's ********, the communitys general behaviour towards getting move spammed and ganked 3 on 1 or 4 on 1, is bad enough as it is - we don't need any Bots to "behave" like that either.

You should rather work on refining your techniques, so you can punish those "spammers" the right way, instead of asking for Bots that might do the same BS as many players, which might ruin the game even further down the road as we go.

I mean why, for the love of god, should Bots adapt to players with a cheesy playstyle? - it actually SHOULD BE the other way around, so those "spammers" might/will have to learn to play the game as intended one (miracle) day!

I'm all open to lvl 4 Bots, but if they behave like those "cheesers" - then hell no, i resp. we deal with them in common MP often enough.

Plus, it seems in my region (or maybe all of central europe, since i don't know how we get paired exactly) a super-duper-uber-smurfing-imba bunch of players out there, can barely handle the existing lvl 3 Bots - at least that's what i have seen of the majority on XB1.

RatedChaotic
04-15-2017, 04:28 PM
Agree. I like having challenging bots.

Dr-KaBoom
04-15-2017, 06:13 PM
So basically the TC wants Bots that spam and abuse the same BS moves over and over again, just like all those "hammer down X to win" fellas out there? - sorry but that's ********, the communitys general behaviour towards getting move spammed and ganked 3 on 1 or 4 on 1, is bad enough as it is - we don't need any Bots to "behave" like that either.

You should rather work on refining your techniques, so you can punish those "spammers" the right way, instead of asking for Bots that might do the same BS as many players, which might ruin the game even further down the road as we go.

I mean why, for the love of god, should Bots adapt to players with a cheesy playstyle? - it actually SHOULD BE the other way around, so those "spammers" might/will have to learn to play the game as intended one (miracle) day!

I'm all open to lvl 4 Bots, but if they behave like those "cheesers" - then hell no, i resp. we deal with them in common MP often enough.

Plus, it seems in my region (or maybe all of central europe, since i don't know how we get paired exactly) a super-duper-uber-smurfing-imba bunch of players out there, can barely handle the existing lvl 3 Bots - at least that's what i have seen of the majority on XB1.

This is for training mode for solo practice. I guess I should have clarified, I don't mean for multiplier vs ai matches.

TheLastPandaa
04-15-2017, 06:17 PM
What we really need is a good training mode where we can select the character and dificulty on the go (without having to quit) and where we can choose the priority of movements that the bots will do so we can get the muscular memory to counter them on pvp.

UbiNoty
04-16-2017, 12:29 AM
You all are some brave souls. I'll let the dev team know that we have some masochists looking for a challenge. :D

Methlab74
04-16-2017, 04:40 AM
You all are some brave souls. I'll let the dev team know that we have some masochists looking for a challenge. :D

I dunno about all of the above stuff, but I'd definitely like to choose which toon I play at lvl 3. Lvl 4? Bring it on, but if I want to train against a Nobushi or Orochi, let us make that choice for training. Thank you!

Shane

RatedChaotic
04-16-2017, 05:05 AM

I like it. Why stop at 4?....Maybe I'm on my game that day and feel godlike.....Gimme a lvl6 bot

That_guy44
04-16-2017, 05:24 AM
I do like the idea of stronger bots. I might even play some rounds against AI if they were better (spamming annoyances) for practice.

DrExtrem
04-16-2017, 09:15 AM
To be honest ...

Level three bots can become infuriatingly strong when they start to parry every attack you try to throw at them ... even the fastest ones.

Its like: "f**k you, I am not playing with you anymore - cylon protocols enabled."

MrWTF
04-16-2017, 10:46 AM
Atleast make the bots in duels level 3... I don't remember the last time i was even hurt, let alone died from one in duel.

Pincopallino097
04-16-2017, 10:59 AM

add one more :P

SledgeGP
04-16-2017, 11:34 PM
I had an ide sometime ago. At this time I did alot of practice vs bots because I had alot of trouble adjusting to the game mechanics of For honor. Its a new and very differnt way to play for me.. and I love it.

So i'd like a custom practice bot that we as players decide what they can do. Like only light attacks and GB. Or only block so you can learn whats is confirmed or not after say a GB or parry. this bot should be any class/hero you want.

Another thing I noticed is that the bots in general are quite aggresive. And they dont rly understand that we have a def meta going on =P. They play rly unsafe. So i'd like to see them be able to play more defensive aswell.

Because I did alot of practice vs bots in the beginning, I play rly unsafe aswells. Altho its getting better now.

The_Perizzo
04-17-2017, 01:52 AM
bot are so dumb even lvl 3, when u understand how they work u can perfect them easy.
with orochie : you block their first hit, then you just have to do 2 upper fast attack + gb till bot dead... for exemple.

but they can do some magical move sometime... like gb you same time they stand up from ground , gb you when they are on ladder , dodge fast attack after being pushed onto a wall...

dont do lvl 3+ bot, with magical move, just make them smarter !

CoyoteXStarrk
04-17-2017, 02:11 AM
There is already that weird glitch/bug or whatever where the bots will all be turned to MLG pro mode out of nowhere and they are literally unstoppable.

Its insane when that happens.