PDA

View Full Version : New rumors regarding AC Empire (take it with a haystack filled with salt!)

UnknownGamer1994
04-15-2017, 02:28 PM
http://gameactuality.com/assassins-creed-empire-nouveau-systeme-et-nouveau-heros/

ERICATHERINE
04-15-2017, 02:52 PM
http://gameactuality.com/assassins-creed-empire-nouveau-systeme-et-nouveau-heros/

Great. I hope I'll be able to play a bit of it in a demo form, as a star player of the next E3. ^v^

m4r-k7
04-15-2017, 03:02 PM
Most of this information was already known. I don't think this is real, just because on this website, they think that the menu leak months ago is real (even though it was confirmed to be made up).

However, if this is true, I hope that enemies don't have levels as this was one annoying thing about Unity and Syndicate - even if you were a skilled level 1 fighter, your sword did like 0.01% damage on higher leveled enemies which made no sense. I want challenging combat, but I want to be able to jump in from the start and kill harder enemies if I am skilled enough (like in AC 1 - AC Revelations).

rbray15
04-15-2017, 03:50 PM
yeah be nice if it was like ac3 in that respect at least. where i went through the entire game with the exact same stuff. start to finish. didn't craft anything. didn't buy anything. granted combat was pretty much counter kill heaven just like all the other ac games sides unity and syndicate. but still. even in in 2- revelations i still had to up grade.

BananaBlighter
04-15-2017, 04:41 PM
Assuming this is true:
- No no no no no. I do not want levels. Levels and the skill tree were one of the worst parts of Syndicate.
- Good to hear that deep customisation is returning. Hopefully it'll be like Unity.
- I'm not sure how I feel about no eagle vision. I've gotten so used to it now so having an eagle instead could seem weird. We'll see...
- The return of hunting sounds nice, though TBH it was to be expected.
- Graphics similar to Syndicate? I assumed that the architecture would be simpler so they could maybe pull of something closer to Unity. Hopefully this means the return of interiors.

I don't speak french (I can make out most of it tho) but the last line seems to say that the previously leaked image is indeed from the game. Didn't Aymar say it wasn't AC? I know he could just be lying, but that screenshot didn't look that AC either. Anyways, I don't think this is legit. I kinda hope it's not.

VoXngola
04-15-2017, 05:02 PM
To me it sounds like somebody just took an educated guess and postet it online. I don't believe it.

ze_topazio
04-15-2017, 08:00 PM
Came here to post that, lol

I don't like the lack of eagle vision, I hope that's fake.

BananaBlighter
04-15-2017, 09:46 PM
If the thing about eagle vision is true, then we can be sure that they're not even considering bringing back a focus on social stealth. Eagle vision is a necessary mechanic for that to happen. Nobody who's standing in a crowd is gonna just pull out an eagle and fly it round to check the enemies' identities. It would've been nice to finally see them flesh out the social stealth system alongside the traditional stealth.

RVSage
04-15-2017, 10:12 PM
Seems fake to me, I hope eagle vision is not gone

LoyalACFan
04-16-2017, 07:37 AM
Nah. At this point, if they don't have footage or screenshots, you can bet it's fake. Development should be pretty heavily underway now; anybody who has access to the game and is willing to leak stuff should be delivering the goods. Not some limp speculative BS any one of us could have come up with.