PDA

View Full Version : Conq shield bash spam

PecarCZ
04-15-2017, 01:13 PM
most of duel fight only shield bash-light and spam until i die because there is no way how puhish him.If i dodge there is nothing i can do agains him attacks ligh-heavy always block-GB counter.Any tips how fight as Nobushi vs him ??????????????????

JohnWick87
04-15-2017, 01:24 PM
If you once find out, how to dodge the shieldbash, the Conq will be no problem for you.

Sady shieldbash / light spam is the only thing, he can do right now ... Go do training duels against ai as many as you can to find out, when the right moment to dodge has come =)
Its not thaaat bad, but i can understand your problem !
Good Luck.

PecarCZ
04-15-2017, 01:49 PM
Conq is problem because as nobushi i cannot do anything when i dodge his shield bash GB counter and all my attacks are too slow to hit him before he recovery so he can only spam to win agains me.There is zero balance in unblockable some attack as LB-Warlord-Conq-Warden cannot be puhished with GB-attacks because have too big recovery and Nobushi kicks can be badly puhished.They need increase recovery time from this moves or increase Light attack for slow attack speed heroes.

JohnWick87
04-15-2017, 01:58 PM
Sry but " nobushi" to slow ? You really only mean, when dodging right ? Otherwhise he is quit fast.

Neqva
04-15-2017, 02:32 PM
Conq is problem because as nobushi i cannot do anything when i dodge his shield bash GB counter and all my attacks are too slow to hit him before he recovery so he can only spam to win agains me.There is zero balance in unblockable some attack as LB-Warlord-Conq-Warden cannot be puhished with GB-attacks because have too big recovery and Nobushi kicks can be badly puhished.They need increase recovery time from this moves or increase Light attack for slow attack speed heroes.

Use Hidden stance, if a conqueror uses shield bash on you, hidden stance will dodge it, unless he is standing right up in your face. As a Nobushi, you should keep a distance anyway. If he does get close, hidden stance and kick, just as "hard" to dodge for him, as it is for you to dodge his Shield bash.

The_B0G_
04-15-2017, 02:38 PM
If you're on console just wait for the patch, it would be fixed right now if it didn't take two weeks for microsoft and sony to push a patch through.

If you are on PC I don't know what to tell you, I already heard PC conqs whining on here about not being able to shield bash spam anymore so I'm pretty sure the nerf worked.

RatedChaotic
04-15-2017, 02:53 PM
As Nobushi her hidden stance is her bread and butter. It can be used as a dodge, used to cancel many attacks into other chains and moves. As well as help her with recovery times.

I played her alittle and watched her advanced video and was amazed with the cancels she can pull off.

Dr-KaBoom
04-15-2017, 03:42 PM
I find the shield bash after a light attack almost impossible to dodge.

DovaahisPGM
04-15-2017, 05:49 PM
Are poeple seriously still complaing about this ? What do you want now ? A 40 frame Shiedlbash ?