PDA

View Full Version : Today i will count how many errorcodes i get.

vgrimr_J
04-15-2017, 10:07 AM
Throw me numbers..any i will post the amount here and the time period

8 errorcodes in 30 minutes.

SerArthur-Dayne
04-15-2017, 10:11 AM
Well yesterday, I counted how many times I was kicked from game in a row... 43. Half a day without completing one game.

DrExtrem
04-15-2017, 10:33 AM
Today: Most likely zero ...

... cause I play vs AI with matchmaking turned off. The only way to actually play instead if waiting or hoping to play.

CandleInTheDark
04-15-2017, 11:33 AM
I kind of feel like this is the wrong time to do this after what was spoken about in Warrior's Den yesterday with the fixes they are looking at. They said some time after next week they want to bring back join in progress with a view to having players join a game before it starts, my 4v4 elimination games are a lot more stable than my dominion games which often have two or three joining after the start of the game which can be as bad as as many people leaving at once for stability. They also said that in the next patch, in two and three weeks for pc and console respectively, other than some balancing the main focus is on connection stability.

I won't deny that disconnects happen way too often, but it has been getting better, I have gone from can't do 4v4 at all to I can do most elimination and some dominion, (I am not often a skirmish player so can't speak much for that) and if you're trying to get the devs' attention, they are already working on it, things do not happen overnight. If it is the same after the patch, then yeah I would more be able to see the point.

RatedChaotic
04-15-2017, 03:14 PM
Today: Most likely zero ...

... cause I play vs AI with matchmaking turned off. The only way to actually play instead if waiting or hoping to play.

Same....0

I'm not going to spend time playing multiple matches at 10+ minutes a pop just to get kicked out of most of them with no rewards for it.

Level 2 and 3 bots still give me a challenge and I enjoy the relaxed fights. I'll stick with AI with matchmaking off until things get better.