PDA

View Full Version : Ist there any ranked mode in development???

Tocki92
04-15-2017, 07:52 AM
If not, I don't really want to play this game anymore. Elimination/skirmish and dominion mode is frustrating to play (ganks, gear level, **** talk,...) so after a long pause I thought, **** it, let's try it out again. But i decided to play duels and got destroyed in each game.
I'm not a very good player, the long pause didn't improve my skill, but Jesus, it's really annoying to lose each game, because you get guys with way higher prestige, while you aren't even prestige 1....
I think I lost about 8 games in a row, 7 of them 0-3 or 1-3.

I know more skilled player tend to play duels, but this is just not fair. So I'm hoping for ranked system, so I can finally play against people in my level.

The_B0G_
04-15-2017, 02:54 PM
The matchmaking is a big problem in this game, one team usually is stacked against the other.

This leads to many of the rage quits, which leads to disconnects/game crashes, so instead of fixing matchmaking; I'm pretty sure this quitting penalty will be in place before it's fixed to try to force people to stay in these one sided matches and that'll probably just make people play something else when they quit instead of sitting out for 15 minutes and thats not good for the playerbase.

MilkyBob.
04-15-2017, 04:16 PM
+1, My friend is a competitive player in many games and he doesn't want to buy the game because there's no ranked.