PDA

View Full Version : 2 Week Break - Still matchmaking wants me to carry

Casper5632
04-15-2017, 04:55 AM
I took a 2 week break so they could work on matchmaking, and I could start getting put into reasonable matches. So far I have played 4 games tonight and gotten completely crushed in all of them by just being outclassed in every way, or all my teammates disconnecting. What do I need to do to get a fair match? I really like the gameplay, and it is doing literally everything it can to ruin the gameplay for me.

Bjron_Ironside
04-15-2017, 04:57 AM
I took a 2 week break so they could work on matchmaking, and I could start getting put into reasonable matches. So far I have played 4 games tonight and gotten completely crushed in all of them by just being outclassed in every way, or all my teammates disconnecting. What do I need to do to get a fair match? I really like the gameplay, and it is doing literally everything it can to ruin the gameplay for me.

Although I feel you with the match making, if you were playing during the 2 weeks you took off because you were waiting for a fix, you could have gotten your hero maxed out in gear... just saying.

Casper5632
04-15-2017, 05:05 AM
My hero is at 105 at the moment. I was waiting for the balances hoping they would actually do some good, but I see I am still being matched as if I was being expected to carry an entire team of prestige 1 players and bots.