PDA

View Full Version : 50 PERCENT THE BROKEN BRIDGE

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 10:22 PM
Can anyone help me please
I dont know how to climb down the big wall after i have done the following.
climbed down off the wall by the main door then jumped over to the pole and over to the next shorter poll.
Then i have jumped over onto the wall and hung on and gone round to the other side.
Here i am on a wall but every time i try to jump over to the next wall i just keep falling. I am on the playstation2 ver and i have tryed keeping hold of r2 whlie jumping and pressing the x buttin but still i fall and kill myself.
If you can help me please do and thank you for you time and help.
Brian

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 10:22 PM
Can anyone help me please
I dont know how to climb down the big wall after i have done the following.
climbed down off the wall by the main door then jumped over to the pole and over to the next shorter poll.
Then i have jumped over onto the wall and hung on and gone round to the other side.
Here i am on a wall but every time i try to jump over to the next wall i just keep falling. I am on the playstation2 ver and i have tryed keeping hold of r2 whlie jumping and pressing the x buttin but still i fall and kill myself.
If you can help me please do and thank you for you time and help.
Brian

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 11:09 PM
it's just like wall jump climbing going up (like on the head of the statue when you get the dagger) - you have to hit jump just a second before your character lands on the wall. Hold it until the character (should) jump off and release just after he does so.

It's all a matter of timing. I had to do that spot three times before getting the timing exactly right. Don't just press and release - press, hold, release, wait, press, hold, release, wait, etc. Very rythmic as you go down.

XyZspineZyX
12-09-2003, 05:42 AM
hints and tips.

<center> http://home.insightbb.com/~jbullock/POOP2.gif
<font color=#DD0000>[b]<font size=#3.5>
Splinter Cell and Prince of Persia Moderator
<font size=#2.5>

http://www.pcgamessource.com
<font color=#000000>