PDA

View Full Version : AC3 and Rogue remastered for PS4 and Xbox One

LegateHawk
04-14-2017, 10:43 PM
Would you like to have these two games to be remastered for PS4 and Xone?

RinoTheBouncer
04-15-2017, 10:34 AM
YES! VERY MUCH, YES!

In fact, I wish they just re-release the AC Anthology set (and include Liberation, IV: Black Flag, Rogue, Unity and Syndicate) and release it for the PS4 as a multi-disc package or with Black Flag, Unity and Syndicate as redeem codes included in the box set (since there's a packaged bundle to buy from PSN that includes all 3), with the rest being remastered for current gen. I mean it's the 10th anniversary after all...

LoyalACFan
04-16-2017, 07:51 AM
Yes, plus Liberation. It's not my favorite, but it's the only console AC game I don't own, and that annoys me. Also, with the caveat that AC3 is given some serious attention re: bugs and broken features. Not just some nice new textures.

@Rino, the problem with including AC4 in the bundle would be price. I'm pretty sure it still retails for like $20, so they're not going to want to sell it in a package set for $50 with three other games. Besides, it's already on the current generation.

Mumby313
04-16-2017, 08:17 PM
Personally, since Rogue only came out 6 months before AC Unity (but here in Australia, both Rogue and Unity were released on the same day, after being decided that the release two games by the same company and in the same game series a couple of weeks apart was not worth the overall cost), that Rogue doesn't really need a remaster. I like what they have done with the ezio collection where the games also contain all the dlc, which when it was released on ps3/x360, cost a heap more for not a justifiable amount that was being charged. That would be awesome with AC3 to include all the dlc content with it on a xbone/ps4 release, as i think there was actually a considerable amount of additional content.

darthmarticus
04-16-2017, 09:35 PM
Basically in the same vein as The Ezio Collection, I want The Americas Collection. Will have III, Liberation and Rogue. This way the only game left will be the original AC which I can see them remastering properly some day anyway.

RinoTheBouncer
04-16-2017, 10:06 PM
@Rino, the problem with including AC4 in the bundle would be price. I'm pretty sure it still retails for like $20, so they're not going to want to sell it in a package set for $50 with three other games. Besides, it's already on the current generation.

You're right. I just thought that ACIV, Unity and Syndicate would make a great addition in a box set, which will definitely sell for more than $59.99.

LegateHawk
04-16-2017, 10:09 PM
i mean i just want to be able to play on my ps4, i think all this would be good

LoyalACFan
04-17-2017, 04:13 AM
You're right. I just thought that ACIV, Unity and Syndicate would make a great addition in a box set, which will definitely sell for more than $59.99.

Yeah, IDK, it gets tricky since AC4 would still logically fit best with AC3/Rogue in some sort of package deal, but given that it's more recent, it's still rather more expensive. Hell, what do I know, they might just stick it in an American Trilogy this year and make a liar out of me. But I definitely think it makes more sense from an aesthetic standpoint to include it with the PS360-era games, both because of the setting and because it plays so differently from Unity and Syndicate.

Worthywood
11-13-2017, 01:37 AM
Rogue is the one AC game I haven't played (ignoring liberation for no real reason) and I once bought it on steam but it didn't work, so getting it remade for PS4 would be a god given miracle. And AC III is my favourite in the series.

AnimusLover
11-13-2017, 01:48 AM
yes for ACIII, defo.

Snoopy0211
11-13-2017, 04:09 PM
yes. All need updates.

blackjackal2012
11-25-2017, 06:46 PM

Yes, it will be great.

I have all the Assasin's Creed collection except Rogue and China Chronicle.

Hopefully, they will be on PS4.

santap555
11-26-2017, 05:00 AM
Hell yes, I need this AC3,Liberation HD and Rogue in 1 Package for PS4 and Xbox ONE

Cpt_Blondebeard
11-26-2017, 07:25 AM
I wouldn't mind playing Rouge on xbox one.

klaus598
11-29-2017, 03:22 PM
A cerca de 7 anos atrás eu comecei pela 1º vez jogar a sequência do jogo, então adoraria comprar a sequência completa para PS4, se remasterizarem elas.

WhiteFox0581
12-03-2017, 04:17 PM
Yes please.
Replaying the Ezio collection and right now I'm up at AC: Revelations. I really really really hope the third part (or multiple parts like III, Rogue, etc...The so called Kenway Saga) is being remade to HD.
Then I can play them all in one go and call myself the ultimate AC player! Mwoehahaha!

No serious, I hope they will shed some light on this very soon, like a Christmas present or something (the news, not the game).

jjaaccoobb33
01-09-2018, 08:41 PM
I would love to see assassin's creed 3 remastered so bad, it would really look incredible, it already still looks great on PS3 and rogue would just be the icing on the cake.

SofaJockey
01-11-2018, 06:32 PM
I wouldn't mind playing Rouge on xbox one.

Unaware of that game.
But Rogue will be remastered and released in March.

cjdavies
01-16-2018, 07:21 PM
Only if the bring the multiplayer from AC3 then I would buy it.

LarasAider
02-06-2018, 06:43 PM
Assassin's Creed: The Kenway/Sea Fairer Addition - could be a thing; which includes ACIII, Black Flag & Rogue. Since Black Flack had and Rogue will have its debut on next gen console's, it just leaves AC III.
AC III had an interesting time period & unique character's. It'll be great.

mushn
02-07-2018, 03:50 AM
YES, I would love to see that! Is there any news on this? I don't see AC: III on ps4 yet...

dan_wrighthouse
02-07-2018, 11:17 PM
Will Ubisoft please remaster ac3 for PS4 I don’t even care if you charge 59.99 again for it I just really want to play it again

Vand3rz
02-13-2018, 04:09 AM
I'd like to see it come to PC as well. I don't know why they aren't doing it. It also would have been nice if they added a little more to the game seeing as it will be full price.

tjclair
02-14-2018, 08:12 AM

I dont get why ubisoft is releasing rogue before ac3 or liberation for the ps4. They could easily fix them up for ps4 amd xbox one aa a collection for both titles as well as rogue with codes to download the digital version of black flag amd freedom cry.

BlueIndigo2012
02-17-2018, 08:52 AM
Absolutely! With multiplayer tho ;)

Galactus123
02-23-2018, 06:55 PM
Assassin's Creed III remaster on PS4 would be awesome. I want to play it with better graphics and stable framerate. My favorite AC game.

GypsyKilla24
03-25-2018, 01:49 AM
I've been waiting 5 years to play AC3 on PS4! Pleeeeeeeease release it!!! I don't even care about remastering, just want to play the game.

PS3 was backwards compatible with PS2, why not make PS4 backwards compatible with PS3 or at least have games available for download???

kbre1033
03-29-2018, 07:21 PM
I too would love to see a remastered version of AC3 and AC liberation's. I would hope that UBISOFT would be able to include a discovery mode like they did with Assassin's Creed Origins that will give more of historical background on some of the characters and locations I think that would be an excellent option

Mr_Stunner
03-30-2018, 03:40 PM
I too would love to see a remastered version of AC3 and AC liberation's. I would hope that UBISOFT would be able to include a discovery mode like they did with Assassin's Creed Origins that will give more of historical background on some of the characters and locations I think that would be an excellent option

Actually I was always a big fan of the Animus Database system, gives you the important information about the character/location on the spot.

guest-Lu6b9uYj
03-31-2018, 01:57 PM
Please ubisoft we love to see ac3 and liberation in ps4