PDA

View Full Version : A message for all cowards

damp1o
04-14-2017, 09:07 PM
For all the players that like to run when they are low health and prolong the match with their stupidity. And the ones who ragequit a match when they are not winning. You obviously have some problems and do not understand how to play the game. **** you.

cragar212
04-14-2017, 09:15 PM
For all the players that like to run when they are low health and prolong the match with their stupidity. And the ones who ragequit a match when they are not winning. You obviously have some problems and do not understand how to play the game. **** you.

TBH mate you're the 1 with the problems if you're calling people in z video game cowards and getting worked up enough to post this.

Gray360UK
04-14-2017, 09:17 PM
I often run when on low health and then come back and kill everyone. Not seeing the problem there. Valid tactic, especially in modes with Health Boosts like Elimination / Skirmish and in Dominion where captured Zones heal you. You know that's not accidental right? You are supposed to use these things when low on health, because they were put into the game to heal you in just that situation.

Different matter in Duel and Brawl where there are no such healing mechanics though.

teksuo1
04-14-2017, 09:21 PM
the only time i hate runners is when the game is secured, no zone overtaking nor rez's can happen, the lonely dude has zero chance to make a change to the outcome of the game yet he runs for 5 minutes just to piss off everyone.

otherwise running is fair game man.

Pope138
04-14-2017, 09:23 PM
I mean, duels--ok, no running. But dominion is war and if I'm outnumbered I will definitely run. Call it cowardly all you want, but winning the battle is more important than pride or ego.

RatedChaotic
04-14-2017, 09:36 PM
I often run when on low health and then come back and kill everyone. Not seeing the problem there. Valid tactic, especially in modes with Health Boosts like Elimination / Skirmish and in Dominion where captured Zones heal you. You know that's not accidental right? You are supposed to use these things when low on health, because they were put into the game to heal you in just that situation.

Different matter in Duel and Brawl where there are no such healing mechanics though.

This...Sorry if your beating me to a pulp. Im gonna use those boosts to even the odds. Kinda turns my need to "git gud" into a you need to "git gud". Cuz I suck. lol

As many has said running around avoiding the fight in duels and brawls is just wrong.

Joseph_2017
04-14-2017, 09:45 PM
Ikr hate those cowards

Prophit618
04-14-2017, 09:47 PM
I'm probably being a bit nice to make this assumption, but I read it as a complaint against those people who just keep running for the entire end of the match, trying to make it take as long to kill them as possible, but without actually trying to win.

Running and coming back is strategy. Running, running, running, and never stopping, is just griefing.

Still better than ragequitting tho.

CandleInTheDark
04-14-2017, 10:29 PM
I'm probably being a bit nice to make this assumption, but I read it as a complaint against those people who just keep running for the entire end of the match, trying to make it take as long to kill them as possible, but without actually trying to win.

Running and coming back is strategy. Running, running, running, and never stopping, is just griefing.

Still better than ragequitting tho.

That is pretty much how I read it, one 4v4 elimination we had an orochi that spent two minutes running, not looking for boosts, just running with three or fourof us chasing after him.

bmason1000
04-14-2017, 10:32 PM
the only time i hate runners is when the game is secured, no zone overtaking nor rez's can happen, the lonely dude has zero chance to make a change to the outcome of the game yet he runs for 5 minutes just to piss off everyone.

otherwise running is fair game man.

Nailed it.