PDA

View Full Version : A question for PC users

Pincopallino097
04-14-2017, 05:58 PM
Hi,

can someone please tell me how can I change my controller Keys on PC (xbox one controller)?

When I go in settings-commands mapping I see only the keyboard Keys. I want to change the Keys for abilities because one of them is broken on my controller.

Thanks

teksuo1
04-14-2017, 07:56 PM
the xbox 360 elite controller can have any button remapped to any other existing button through the "xbox accessories" app on windows 10 store (free)
There's 4 extra "buttons"(paddles) that can also be remapped to any existing button on the controller.

it is a bit expensive but the controller does feel really good. (the weight and grip are amazing ; setting the joysticks to aggressive mode feels good ; the top button&trigger have sweet spot to use both easily with one finger.)

I disliked the paddles as they felt like loose teeth but i can see them being useful for someone who doesn't get bothered by the fact that they feel flimsy.

Pincopallino097
04-15-2017, 10:47 AM
the xbox 360 elite controller can have any button remapped to any other existing button through the "xbox accessories" app on windows 10 store (free)
There's 4 extra "buttons"(paddles) that can also be remapped to any existing button on the controller.

it is a bit expensive but the controller does feel really good. (the weight and grip are amazing ; setting the joysticks to aggressive mode feels good ; the top button&trigger have sweet spot to use both easily with one finger.)

I disliked the paddles as they felt like loose teeth but i can see them being useful for someone who doesn't get bothered by the fact that they feel flimsy.

Does it affect the Whole games? I was looking for a way to change Keys only in for honor

Alchemist..
04-15-2017, 11:56 AM
Legacygamepads file in my documents/my games

Pincopallino097
04-15-2017, 05:50 PM
Legacygamepads file in my documents/my games

Thanks, but I think the devs should implement a tool in the game. Wtf also the cheapest indie games have it....

teksuo1
04-15-2017, 06:02 PM
Does it affect the Whole games? I was looking for a way to change Keys only in for honor

settings change the controller itself, it sticks for any game ; however, you can store 2 different configs and switch from one to another on the go with a button-switch on the controller.
(could have a default config and a modified one and pick whichever whenever)

(it's the button right in the middle of the controller)
http://compass.xbox.com/assets/d3/65/d365af47-9202-457c-887d-2afe50e12e19.jpg?n=xbox-one-elite-controller_hardware_performance_959x502_02.jpg

*The devs did mention that this is something they are looking into (controller remapping through the game) ; I just don't know when it'll actually happen.
That being said i'm pretty happy with my purchase honestly, no regrets (except for the paddles that i ended up not using :rolleyes: )

*still haven't found a way to get a push to talk button on the controller, though ; open mic sucks :(

Pincopallino097
04-16-2017, 10:56 AM
settings change the controller itself, it sticks for any game ; however, you can store 2 different configs and switch from one to another on the go with a button-switch on the controller.
(could have a default config and a modified one and pick whichever whenever)

(it's the button right in the middle of the controller)
http://compass.xbox.com/assets/d3/65/d365af47-9202-457c-887d-2afe50e12e19.jpg?n=xbox-one-elite-controller_hardware_performance_959x502_02.jpg

*The devs did mention that this is something they are looking into (controller remapping through the game) ; I just don't know when it'll actually happen.
That being said i'm pretty happy with my purchase honestly, no regrets (except for the paddles that i ended up not using :rolleyes: )

*still haven't found a way to get a push to talk button on the controller, though ; open mic sucks :(

Thank you very much :)