PDA

View Full Version : For Honor on Console - No Hope Edition

Herbstlicht
04-14-2017, 05:25 PM
I mean seriously? You still ignore such a chunk of your community? Or didn't I simply noticed where you did address issues like reaction time and the possibility of different balancing? Our issues aren't simple matters like late patches, guess most people can live with it.
Things like "http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1631165-Goodbye-from-a-console-Kensei" should not happen.

Why do you not tell us about your approach on console issues? Do you even acknowledge there are any? Or is it just our tiny illusionary world we live in?
While i appreciate a lot of changes happening with the latest update, even PC-player deem some issues unadressed that still impact console gamers even more (like attack speed on pk).

So here again I ask you: Is our version a "No Hope Edition", for those that can have the leftovers of what was designed to be for PC only with console adaption because you wanted the money?

*angry*

If people think the same, please keep this pushed. Otherwise, maybe, UbiSoft might never answer us.