PDA

View Full Version : Unable to connect to ANY multiplayer matches. (error 000200151)

Aftershock416
04-14-2017, 03:56 PM
Pretty much exactly what the title says - since getting the game a week ago, I have been unable to connect to more than one multiplayer match in spite of spending about 20 cumulative hours trying. I've tried different game modes, spent hours on the internet trying to find a solution, but NOTHING has helped. I only managed to play one single 1v1 duel halfway through all those hours of trying.

Any attempt at playing online has me staring at the matchmaking screen for about 10 minutes, before I eventually get a 'Matchmaking failed. Returning to menu' (error 0002001512)'

A bit more information:

I've tried redownloading and doing a completely fresh install on 2 seperate computers, both well above recommended specs, one running Windows 7 and the other one Windows 10.
I've tried using three different connections - my own ADSL line, an HSDPA Modem and the fibre connection at work.
Nearly all of the attempts were to modes that showed high/very high game activity.
Tried completely disabling any firewall and forwarding ports, I've been playing online games for years and this is not a new concept to me.
I didn't participate in the BETA. I got the game a week ago, after the latest patch, so there are no 'old version files' on my computer.
My NAT most definitely shows as green/open.
Any of the 30 odd other online games on my PC work perfectly without a single issue.

In my desperation I've turned to these forums, hoping that someone somewhere might have a solution. Quite frankly, with the current state of things I will NEVER buy a Ubisoft game again.

SlashingElbow
04-14-2017, 04:00 PM
Bro you are not getting an answer here im sorry to say. UBisoft staff dont care about their customers at all and u wont get an asnwer after 6 support tickets for 2-3 weeks. They have given up on the connection issues it seems like even tho they lie and say its their top priority while doing other bs like nerfing the characters and making the game ****e

Aftershock416
04-14-2017, 04:03 PM
Bro you are not getting an answer here im sorry to say. UBisoft staff dont care about their customers at all and u wont get an asnwer after 6 support tickets for 2-3 weeks. They have given up on the connection issues it seems like even tho they lie and say its their top priority while doing other bs like nerfing the characters and making the game ****e

I gathered that this was the case, but that tiny sliver of hope I hold in my heart hasn't quite shriveled and died yet I guess :(