PDA

View Full Version : You CAN'T impliment a punish for leaving a game until this is fixed!

SuperJoule
04-14-2017, 02:55 PM
Servers!
I already play the game at a bare minimum, but if I will get punished for leaving a match where I have unplayable ping.

Hillbill79
04-14-2017, 02:56 PM
There are no servers.

Draghmar
04-14-2017, 03:11 PM
Yes there are. Only not dedicated ones. Each time game session is created one of the players is considered a host which means he acts as a server for everyone.

SuperJoule
04-14-2017, 03:14 PM
Exactly, which means by reasoning the fix for the servers. Would be to get dedicated servers.

Solkoss
04-14-2017, 03:52 PM
Servers!
I already play the game at a bare minimum, but if I will get punished for leaving a match where I have unplayable ping.

It always makes me laugh when people make demanding posts like this.
The people programming the game aren't the same people that would be setting up any servers (especially in a big company). So what you are doing is telling the programmers to stop working to allow IT to do their work????

SuperJoule
04-14-2017, 03:54 PM
It always makes me laugh when people make demanding posts like this.
The people programming the game aren't the same people that would be setting up any servers (especially in a big company). So what you are doing is telling the programmers to stop working to allow IT to do their work????

I dont get whats your problem, but what I was asking/demanding for.
Is that I can freely leave a game, if the game is unplayable because the host being me or another player don't have a decent connection to one another.
That only makes sense.
But, sure. Feel free to use ad hominem arguements to talk about absolutely nothing.