PDA

View Full Version : Just ran into a player called eddard stark...

SerArthur-Dayne
04-14-2017, 02:21 PM
Ironically right at the foot of the tower on high fortress! I killed his friend and then fought him 1v1. It was like two gods clashing... and after a tense 2 minutes of fighting.... !!!

Error code 000052erigje5invtihthc!

So gutted... Still pretty good, ive been waiting since launch to run into someone called ned stark!

corazondedelfin
04-14-2017, 02:31 PM
Listen carefully what I'm about to tell you, milord:

I am Brandon Stark, Prince of Winterfell and Last Greenseer of the Humanity, and I saw the result of that fight you both had in my dreams. You were going to win the fight, but as you were reaching its end, Eddard Stark called his teammates and they ganked you to your last end. He executed you at the end, and then he started to taunt endless above your profanated body.

That is what happened in the endless realities of our realm where Ubisoft didn't disconnect you both, you got ganked and killed, tipically For Honor dishonorable style.
These were my words, you are the only one that can hear me. I am in your brains.

SER-DAYNE, SER DANE, SER DANE, SERDA, SE-DOR, SE-DOR.

Gray360UK
04-14-2017, 02:31 PM
Ironically right at the foot of the tower on high fortress! I killed his friend and then fought him 1v1. It was like two gods clashing... and after a tense 2 minutes of fighting.... !!!

Error code 000052erigje5invtihthc!

So gutted... Still pretty good, ive been waiting since launch to run into someone called ned stark!

If I met a Ned Stark in game I would have to spend the rest of the match trying to cut his head off for roleplay reasons, haha ;)

SerArthur-Dayne
04-14-2017, 02:35 PM
If I met a Ned Stark in game I would have to spend the rest of the match trying to cut his head off for roleplay reasons, haha ;)

Hahaha I was keeping both eyes vigirously peeled for the PK that was gonna come flying out of the bushes behind me and stab me in the back!

JesterSyxe
04-14-2017, 03:57 PM
I had Cornflakes for Breakfast and my cat is very playful today. Oh and I might use the bathroom in a few minutes.