PDA

View Full Version : Any news about Xbox specific connectivity issues ?

Capoupacap
04-14-2017, 02:18 PM
Dev team has said they were aware of issues on xbox with connectivity....No news since last week. So what's up ???

Blasto95
04-14-2017, 02:31 PM
Not that I know of.

Ive tried 4 or 5 times the past 2 weeks to play. Every single time, I get disconnected from the first game and move on.
Great and fun game, but im not going to waste my time getting disconnected 3/5 times.

RatedChaotic
04-14-2017, 02:53 PM
Just curious....Do you guys let it go to all regions while matchmaking is in progress? I do alot of custom matches with friends but very little thru matchmaking. So personally I cant say it helps. Tho my friends say it helps alot.

I'm just trying to help some is all.

Blasto95
04-14-2017, 02:56 PM
Ya it typically goes to all regions by itself after it cant find a match correct? Is there a way to turn that off? Id wait another 2 minutes to find a game if it meant I wouldn't get disconnected more than half the time.

RatedChaotic
04-14-2017, 02:58 PM
Ya once it switches to all regions hold B to exit matchmaking then try again until you get put in one were it doesnt switch. Usually takes a few tries to get one in your region. You gotta be kinda fast tho. Otherwise you'll get stuck in that all regions match.

Again I'm not totally sure it will help you out. I'm just relaying what I heard from a few friends. They say it helps them. So I figured I'd pass it along and try to help.

I know its still up to UBI to correct these connectivity issues. But if theres a little trick we can do that could possibly help us out til they fix it. Might aswell try it right?

SlashingElbow
04-14-2017, 03:30 PM
They need to adress this soon. Getting ridicilous. I have been trying to get an answer on this for weeks now. They dont give a damn about the customers sadly.

gkwaylander
04-14-2017, 03:36 PM
Ubisoft - How about sharing with us the percentage of xbox 4 versus 4 dominion matches that crash before completed? I'm running at greater then 50% - when you consider 2 minutes to get the match started and then a crash at the 8-9 minute mark - that is a huge frustration.

Ace225e
04-14-2017, 04:45 PM
Game is not being fixed. Money has been made from purchases then drained with steel. Then lowered in price to drag a few more in. The line is spun so you all wait thinking theres a fix coming.

I wonder if anybody at ubisoft turns on an xbox and tries to play the game for one hour so they can see how bad the conn problem is ? Like they would surely do this wouldnt they? Watching all the devs in the pre release videos making the game, i cannot help but think what a bunch of morons.