PDA

View Full Version : Add a animation time to execute descriptions please

cragar212
04-14-2017, 02:11 PM
It's kind of silly that the practical side of executions (Health regen) isn't listed. I'd like to know how much extra health each execution gives please.

The_B0G_
04-14-2017, 04:57 PM
Executions animations are just that, animations, equipment stats to execution health regen is what gives you more health, as far as timing for each, I just count...

ScavengerFox
04-14-2017, 05:03 PM
I would love to see this, for the sake of convenience. It's really hard to tell which executions are the fastest ones based on their video previews alone, and that's HIGHLY valuable information.

Blasto95
04-14-2017, 05:08 PM
If they made it available, then 90% of the players would follow that and use the fastest execution just because its the fastest. You would see every hero doing the same execution.

If you're that interested, watch the video, time it, ???, Profit!

The_B0G_
04-14-2017, 05:12 PM
If they made it available, then 90% of the players would follow that and use the fastest execution just because its the fastest. You would see every hero doing the same execution.

If you're that interested, watch the video, time it, ???, Profit!

Thats all I did, picked one that was the fastest to use and then picked another that was the coolest looking. If enemies are close by I use the fastest, if I have allies around I use the cool looking longer one.

Prophit618
04-14-2017, 05:17 PM
Thats all I did, picked one that was the fastest to use and then picked another that was the coolest looking. If enemies are close by I use the fastest, if I have allies around I use the cool looking longer one.

I do much the same. The animations give you a perfect idea of how long the executions take, as they show the entire thing from start to finish. Like someone said earlier, count the seconds while you're watching. After doing so, I went with setting the fastest one on X, and then the coolest one (which is also the longest as it happens) on Y. I use the fastest one if I'm in the middle of a group fight and likely won't finish otherwise, then use the longer cooler one anytime I have the luxury of doing so (which happens a lot). Sometimes I'll use the longer one in group fights too, just to be showy.

escacleo
04-14-2017, 05:27 PM
Executions animations are just that, animations, equipment stats to execution health regen is what gives you more health, as far as timing for each, I just count...

The devs already stated the longer the execution the more health is regenerated. Gear also effects this for 4v4 modes

The_B0G_
04-14-2017, 05:50 PM
The devs already stated the longer the execution the more health is regenerated. Gear also effects this for 4v4 modes

Oh I hadn't heard that, I just knew there was a gear stat for that exact thing.

cragar212
04-14-2017, 05:50 PM

The longer the execution animation the more health it regens and then is modified by gear as well.

I though this was common knowledge. Basically you want the fastest one for unsafe executes and a longer or more stylish one for safe executes

Xinlyfenne.YT
04-14-2017, 06:00 PM
It should say execution time, execution HP regen and maybe when the execution gives you HP.

teksuo1
04-14-2017, 07:41 PM
there's other factors too.

for example one of the expensive LB executions has a long animation time but the health/enemy-break comes earlier in the animation.
(the one where he impales the body high up on his lance before kicking the lance out of the way.)

SypherPK was explaining this on his stream the other day. (then proceeded with a few examples where any other executions would have got him killed but this one saved his ***.)

P2W confirmed, incentive to get expensive execution for an edge in-game (calm down just kidding)