PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye from a console Kensei

Valherul
04-14-2017, 01:12 PM
You know when you finish work, dead tired just wanna get home and play some for honor. Log on choose my Kensei, doesn't matter what game mode, here are the standard scenario which is gonna happen.

1. Light Spammed, try it it's fun. Have you Ubisoft developer even try to counter that yourself? Tell me how when you are always trying to play guess which side it's coming from? Yeah I know, I need to git gud.

2. Guess the unlock unblockables, much fun. Parry is out of the question, so you dodge but I can't if he cancel it and GB I'm done. Only thing you can do is roll, but he rinse and repeat. At what stage of getting good can I counter that?

3. Skills that are spammable AND useful, its ok I have one that can counter that....oh wait. Let me get back to you when I get good.

4. 50/50? No problem I have it too, let me work for it on my third combo, but I have to either whiff the first or both because my side light is way too OP fast, if it's not coming from the sides....LOL

5. One day at Ubisoft, the development team decides. Why don't we punish the players with better connection and latency? Make them see things just 0.01 sec before it happens? Make them think the attack actually went through but instead its blocked? So they commit to a punishable action for the red connections player? I mean we've gotta help those guys out don't we? We've gotta break the mould on this one.

A few of the factors which I'm done and leaving, there's more but who cares? I surrender on the journey of getting good. I shall never become the reflex god of PS4 you Ubisoft wish me to be. A friend ask me if we should buy Ghost Recon together and play, guess what I told him?

RatedChaotic
04-14-2017, 01:19 PM
I feel your pain on the light attack spams on console and trying to block them seem impossible. But you can stop it. Its just very difficult. Especially when you have the reaction speed of a sloth like I do.

Valherul
04-14-2017, 01:34 PM
You can, and I do. The first few, but when you try to counter attack after the block, theirs is faster then yours. AND yours is usually gonna be on top, because my sides gets parried, try to feint you eat a light, try to light you eat a light. Rinse and repeat.

Capoupacap
04-14-2017, 02:19 PM
I think the dev team could reply about that. Is there any possibility the attack indicator appear sooner ????

razabak10mm
04-14-2017, 04:46 PM
If you think it's bad on kensei, try a raider. Just love it when they sit back and light spam you to death and you have a 33% chance at guessing the parry. But don't guess wrong cause you'll get punished HARD.

Herbstlicht
04-14-2017, 05:28 PM
I really feel you. It is like all console players are left in the dark. Well, we might be getting some patches too. But guess it will be exactly the same as on PC. Because .. hell, no single word on our issues. As if we as a playerbase are non existant. And now people quitting because on console it is so much less enjoyable for everything thats not top-5. That really sucks.

FootlessRhino
04-14-2017, 06:18 PM
Goodbye