PDA

View Full Version : warden and shugoki needs to be hotfixed as soon as possible

Oupyz
04-14-2017, 01:26 AM
can we get rid of the 50 50 guessing game already ubisoft

thank you

u know warden shoulder charge and shugoki oni charge needs to be hotfixed quickly for a better game

Empty_Wanderer
04-14-2017, 01:29 AM

OH MY GOODNESS I KNOW RIGHT? Battling a warden and shugoki is a guessing game, its LUCK to dodge their charge's unless you backroll or run. I 100% agree with you.

Oupyz
04-14-2017, 01:34 AM
backroll and loose stamina warden will follow you to oblivion and gg and it's game over

backroll is not an option , he will follow you untill u loose your stamina and voila vortex spam till you are dead , shugoki everybody know oni charge is broken

so yeah we dont want to guess , what the warden is going to do , if u dodge he cancel and gb , if u go for a light to stop the charge he will cancel and parry you

at high level of play it's broken as ****

so yeah , they must take cancel from the shoulder charge , then warden will take a skill , even my level 15 warden can kill prestige 10+ in duels and to be honest i dont play him , i don't know how i win with that class , cause it's ****ing broken and they need to hotfix it asap

Empty_Wanderer
04-14-2017, 01:55 AM
backroll and loose stamina warden will follow you to oblivion and gg and it's game over

backroll is not an option , he will follow you untill u loose your stamina and voila vortex spam till you are dead , shugoki everybody know oni charge is broken

so yeah we dont want to guess , what the warden is going to do , if u dodge he cancel and gb , if u go for a light to stop the charge he will cancel and parry you

at high level of play it's broken as ****

so yeah , they must take cancel from the shoulder charge , then warden will take a skill , even my level 15 warden can kill prestige 10+ in duels and to be honest i dont play him , i don't know how i win with that class , cause it's ****ing broken and they need to hotfix it asap

Yes, i was not being sarcastic, i completely agree with what you said. Warden and shugoki need to be nerfed. Seriously.

UbiNoty
04-14-2017, 01:58 AM
Thanks for the feedback guys. I'll bring your concerns before the attention of the dev team so they can take it into consideration.

Lumina-US
04-14-2017, 02:16 AM
And again Ubisoft only tends to listen to the whiners - that "oh so overpowered" shoulder charge can be sidesteped pretty easily - but all the real issues that the Warden actually has, get widely ignored - ain't that super awesome? *sigh*

You know that it takes a Warden only about 2-3 sword hits to get completely out of stamina right? - so when knocked back he's more than open prey for free - yet people here still act like he's Mr. Invincible...

But yeah, since you can't sidestep or GB the right way, nerfing the only good ability that the perhaps most balanced character in the game has, is far far more important - isn't it? - how about you people try to adapt and learn to improve your way of facing a Warden, like i did it with other characters, but that takes takes too much of an effort - right?

For just once Ubisoft, please listen to the skilled players saying he's mostly OK the way he is now and not the whiners on the forum that refuse to improve their way or playstyle - DO NOT touch the Warden, you'll only make things worse.

Oupyz
04-14-2017, 02:23 AM
And again Ubisoft only tends to listen to the whiners - that "oh so overpowered" shoulder charge can be sidesteped pretty easily - but all the real issues that the Warden actually has, get widely ignored - ain't that super awesome? *sigh*

You know that it takes a Warden only about 2-3 sword hits to get completely out of stamina right? - so when knocked back he's more than open prey for free - yet people here still act like he's Mr. Invincible...

But yeah, since you can't sidestep or GB the right way, nerfing the only good ability that the perhaps most balanced character in the game has, is far far more important - isn't it? - how about you people try to adapt and learn to improve your way of facing a Warden, like i did it with other characters, but that takes takes too much of an effort - right?

For just once Ubisoft, please listen to the skilled players saying he's mostly OK the way he is now and not the whiners on the forum that refuse to improve their way or playstyle - DO NOT touch the Warden, you'll only make things worse.

Are you for real , or a super troll , shoulder charge can be canceled into gb hello troll welcome to the game ,

Now let me teach u how to play your class troll , if he side step u cancel into free gb , u keep him guessing whats your next move , here its a free tip now go pratice it and have a 90% winrate , dont forget to cancel into parrying his light if he try to attack if i can do it on a level 15 warden iam sure u can do it on ur main ,

Say thanks later for the free lesson

Have a nice evening warden noob

Lumina-US
04-14-2017, 02:31 AM
Save it - thanks for trying, but i don't think i need any kind of tips or guiding from you.

I play since the Closed Beta, my Warden is Reputation lvl 17 and all stats are in the positives, so troll yourself, i'm far from what you can call a noob on that class, as i already win most of my fights in ALL Modes and know my moveset next to inside out.

But yeah, crying for nerfs like a Weebo, is much cooler than learning on how to face them right - yeah?

Nice try Mr. Skankhunt42, but if you ever speak to me like that again, i will personally come after you, in every freaking match - cheers!

UrWaifuAintReal
04-14-2017, 02:32 AM
Are you for real , or a super troll , shoulder charge can be canceled into gb hello troll welcome to the game ,

Now let me teach u how to play your class troll , if he side step u cancel into free gb , u keep him guessing whats your next move , here its a free tip now go pratice it and have a 90% winrate , dont forget to cancel into parrying his light if he try to attack if i can do it on a level 15 warden iam sure u can do it on ur main ,

Say thanks later for the free lesson

Have a nice evening warden noob

Wonder why Warden's not won a single 1 v 1 tournament if vortex is so OP.

Oupyz
04-14-2017, 02:37 AM

Save it - thanks for trying, but i don't think i need any kind of tips or guiding from you.

My Warden is Reputation lvl 17 all stats in the positives so troll yourself i'm far from what you can call a noob on that class, as i already win most of my fights - in ALL Modes!

But yeah, crying for nerfs like a Weebo, is much cooler than learning on how to face them right - yeah?

Troll yourself Mr. Skankhunt42 and if you ever speak to me like that again, i will personally come after you in every freaking match - cheers!

The shoulder charge abuse wont last long mr troll
Wether you like it or not the nerfs coming your way and iam expecting it soon

As said u can keep defending your skilless class ,

Nerfs are coming ,

Ubisoft dont disappoint your player base cause some trolls play warden and shugoki

Thank you

Lumina-US
04-14-2017, 02:44 AM
The shoulder charge abuse wont last long mr troll

Nerfs are coming ,

Ubisoft dont disappoint your player base cause some trolls play warden and shugoki

Thank youSo Ubisoft is only supposed to listen to YOUR Feedback and the way YOU want things to be...

Jesus Christ, you're such a Sir Ten of himself.

And for your info Mr., the best Wardens out there, do not even need to "abuse" the shoulder charge that much - i for instance rarely ever use it, so get the ***** off your high horse and learn to talk in a civilized manner first, before making ANY demands!

You're not supposed to call people you don't even know noob or "Mr. Troll" in public - didn't your parents tell you that?

Oupyz
04-14-2017, 02:44 AM

I play since the Closed Beta, my Warden is Reputation lvl 17 and all stats are in the positives, so troll yourself, i'm far from what you can call a noob on that class, as i already win most of my fights in ALL Modes and know my moveset next to inside out.

Nice try Mr. Skankhunt42, but if you ever speak to me like that again, i will personally come after you, in every freaking match - cheers!

Wonder why Warden's not won a single 1 v 1 tournament if vortex is so OP.

Very easy cause shugoki oni charge with hyper armor counter vortex

U already see warden and shugoki full power in tournament

Both classes broken and need hotfixed asap

UrWaifuAintReal
04-14-2017, 02:56 AM
Very easy cause shugoki oni charge with hyper armor counter vortex

U already see warden and shugoki full power in tournament

Both classes broken and need hotfixed asap

Warden had not won a single tournament even before the oni cheese got discovered.

Maybe you should actually watch competitive tournament and learn how top players deal with the vortex instead of *****ing here.

Oupyz
04-14-2017, 03:02 AM
The classes that manage to deal with warden broken as warden

Now warlord nerfed , pk nerfed , conqueror nerfed

2 classes remain to be nerfed

Shugoki and warden and you will have a better balanced game

Good night

BeefMan_
04-14-2017, 03:04 AM

Except when you're fighting a warden that's decent and can just cancel his SB into a GB.

This is assuming that the Warden is being played by a complete noob.

perhaps most balanced character in the game

Spotted the Warden main, no wonder you're this delusional.

UrWaifuAintReal
04-14-2017, 03:11 AM
The classes that manage to deal with warden broken as warden

Now warlord nerfed , pk nerfed , conqueror nerfed

2 classes remain to be nerfed

Shugoki and warden and you will have a better balanced game

Good night

Lmao, neither Warlord nor Pk nerfs affect their performance much and they're still dominating Warden in tournies.

How about some none top 4 heroes gameplay, this is Extheleon, he along with iSkys are the best Wardens currently:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppUJlqWR36Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIGYbTbaJK8&t=652s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnRyP5vcieU

But it's always easier to ***** than to actually learn.

Kiiyor
04-14-2017, 03:23 AM

thank you

u know warden shoulder charge and shugoki oni charge needs to be hotfixed quickly for a better game

I main the Shugoki and have a decent rep warden, and I'm with you, as far as agreeing that something needs to be done - but I think drastically changing the 50/50s isn't the way to proceed. If they are changed to the point where the cons outweigh the pros, the insidious tendrils of the defensive meta will just tighten their grip further, and they're already choking the game as it is.

Those mixups are popular because they are two of the most valid actual offensive options in the game. Without the shoulder mixup, the warden still has a few decent offensive tools with the fast overhead and zone, but he'd end up as a poor man's peacekeeper without the shoulder barge. Without the oni charge, the Shug is in a far worse position. His lights are all slow and predictable, his heavies are terrible, his feint game is token, and against any competent character, his unblockables are a free parry and knockdown. Against some characters, like the Conq and Warlord, the Shug has no safe moves at all outside the charge.

The mixups need to be made less safe. Extra stamina drain, punishment on a whiff perhaps... but ideally, all characters should have access to a decent offensive mixup. I'd much prefer fights where you try to maneuver to a point where you can apply a mixup and try to avoid the enemy doing the same, rather than waiting behind your guard to punish a mistake, apply your safe confirmed damage, and reset.

Lumina-US
04-14-2017, 03:25 AM
Spotted the Warden main, no wonder you're this delusional.So we are not allowed to play Warden's as mains, just because you don't like it or rather support the whining about Vortex all around?

And for your info, not everyone in this place who said the Warden is perhaps the most balanced character in-game, does main a Warden - i saw that kind of feedback from players on other classes as well...

But i get it - can't handle it, nerf it - some people want it to be that easy it seems...

But maybe just one day you realize, that this is NOT Burger King - Have it your Way is not how "For Honor" works!

And before you reply again and that counts for everyone - we are ALL allowed to share our personal views, pro's and cons - yet as soon as someone "defends" the way the Warden (or any other class) currently is, you instantly call people noobs, trolls, wannabe's etc.

You know that we are allowed to have our own opinions about those matters as well - right?

This is not China or Saudi Arabia - the right of free speech, without having to be called names or out on a personal level, counts for all of us and not just the people that agree with YOUR way!

BeefMan_
04-14-2017, 03:28 AM
So we are not allowed to play Warden's as mains, just because you don't like it or rather support the whining about Vortex all around?

And for your info, not everyone in this place who said the Warden is perhaps the most balanced character in-game, does main a Warden - i saw that kind of feedback from players on other classes as well...

But i get it - can't handle it, nerf it - some people want it to be that easy it seems...

But maybe just one day you realize, that this is NOT Burger King - Have it your Way is not how "For Honor" works!

And before you reply again and that counts for everyone - we are ALL allowed to share our personal views, pro's and cons - yet as soon as someone "defends" the way the Warden (or any other class) currently is, you instantly call people noobs, trolls, wannabe's etc.

You know that we are allowed to have our own opinions about those matters as well - right? - This is not China or Saudi Arabia - free spech counts for all of us and not just the people that agree with YOUR personal way!

I never meant that you couldn't speak as a Warden main, I just meant that it puts your posts into a very hilarious perspective.

Bjron_Ironside
04-14-2017, 04:38 AM
Another useless thread about someone who wants the game to be catered to their weak playstyle because they're too incompetent to adapt to certain heroes. Shugoki charge is hardly op. It's not the hero's fault your reaction time is abysmal. Warden shoulder charge, too. Nerf these hero's because you suck at fighting them? I swear you snowflakes always make it seem like everything should go your way because it's too damn hard for you.

bmason1000
04-14-2017, 05:35 AM
Another useless thread about someone who wants the game to be catered to their weak playstyle because they're too incompetent to adapt to certain heroes. Shugoki charge is hardly op. It's not the hero's fault your reaction time is abysmal. Warden shoulder charge, too.
Dude, for real. Warden shoulder charge is realll easy to avoud and shugoki's charge is basically a free hit. I LOVE players that abuse that move. "Can't open my defense? Hang on, let me do it for you."

Also, just for legitimacy, i will mention that i have never once played either of those characters outside of the campaign.

Bjron_Ironside
04-14-2017, 05:48 AM
Dude, for real. Warden shoulder charge is realll easy to avoud and shugoki's charge is basically a free hit. I LOVE players that abuse that move. "Can't open my defense? Hang on, let me do it for you."

Also, just for legitimacy, i will mention that i have never once played either of those characters outside of the campaign.

I main Shugoki and when I play high skill players, my oni charge is near USELESS. They can side dodge and punish me with a gb + free heavy. The ONLY time I get a successful oni charge kd is when my opponents reaction time and or skill is lacking.

UrWaifuAintReal
04-14-2017, 05:57 AM
I main Shugoki and when I play high skill players, my oni charge is near USELESS. They can side dodge and punish me with a gb + free heavy. The ONLY time I get a successful oni charge kd is when my opponents reaction time and or skill is lacking.

Well actually smart Shugoki will keep charging outside of retaliation range if the charge is dodged and thus it's unpunishable, also the charge can be used as a 50/50, either it's a charge or a GB.

FlyghterDRS
04-14-2017, 06:21 AM
I played warden from cbt and I rely like him I'm not against a nerf on his shoulder dash but if u do this u need to give him something else

Bjron_Ironside
04-14-2017, 06:28 AM
Well actually smart Shugoki will keep charging outside of retaliation range if the charge is dodged and thus it's unpunishable, also the charge can be used as a 50/50, either it's a charge or a GB.

A good Shugoki player doesn't rely on oni charge for a free hit. I really only use oni charge for team play, but that's just my play style. Everyone is different .

RoosterIlluzion
04-14-2017, 06:49 AM
Well wait, Valkyrie has a spam, Conqueror does some b.s., Law Bringer can now shove you until the cows come home (with more damaging heavies too), PK can dodge to the end of the universe without losing stamina, and every time someone complains you all say, "roll out of it."

So now that you realize you lack skill, "roll out of it" isn't an option for you. Go watch some videos of high level warden players and you'll see players fair very well against this move.

RoosterIlluzion
04-14-2017, 06:55 AM
You complainers don't realize that the shoulder charge cancel into GB HAS TO BE INPUT BEFORE THE DASH EVEN STARTS. This means that as soon as you see the warden glowing orange, the player has to hit the GB button. So, if you roll away, you win. If you time a top attack, you win. You do a zone attack, you win.

RoosterIlluzion
04-14-2017, 07:01 AM
The only fair way to change Warden's shoulder charge cancel into GB, is if the shoulder charge is instantaneous like everyone else's. And then increase his normal GB range. It's pathetic how every other class can dash and GB, or has a ten foot pole to GB with.

matt89connor
04-14-2017, 07:23 AM
Oni charge isn't realistic,1 blow for win, miss oni remove health grap with oni he take's helath, this a simulation of battle not a fantasy game!!!....oni should be a normal grap remove only stamina if miss and not a refill of health if work.

Frappenstain
04-14-2017, 07:23 AM
Here you go with %100 solution about vortex.
1- Dream the most annoying teen voice in developing (Forced Tenor).
2- Imagine him as a prestige 1 Varden.
Now, things will get complicated.
3- At every vortex you take, think he is mocking you as "Git Gud".
4- When he kills you, he said " Get Rekt".
Now, the solution,
5- There is a secret button. It's one of the most important mechanic in the game. It's called "DODGE".
Beware the power of dodge! You can find it on the right side of your controller.
Note: This post is not meant to offend someone.

Lumina-US
04-14-2017, 09:30 AM
Another useless thread about someone who wants the game to be catered to their weak playstyle because they're too incompetent to adapt to certain heroes. Shugoki charge is hardly op. It's not the hero's fault your reaction time is abysmal. Warden shoulder charge, too. Nerf these hero's because you suck at fighting them? I swear you snowflakes always make it seem like everything should go your way because it's too damn hard for you.Glad to finally see someone with common sense - thank you!

I just hope Ubisoft listens to you (and the 2-3 other guys in this thread who share this kind of view) instead of only listening to the NERF crybabies.

Drake_Duckson
04-14-2017, 10:31 AM
Hi there. My name is Xan, and i cannot handle wardens vortex with my warlord.
It isn't that hard with zerker, though. I'm a mediocre player, so it's obvious that good warden can beat me without vortex...
But still, i'm starting fight some warden, and everything is going just fine, till he starts his vortex thing. The only option i see in this case - is to keep my distance and try to interrupt his SB by zone attack. And i'm not quite pleased by results. Perhaps, there are some other options to counter wardens vortex as warlord? And by "countering" i mean not just avoid damage, but also punish that warden.

Specialkha
04-14-2017, 11:12 AM
Glad to finally see someone with common sense - thank you!

I just hope Ubisoft listens to you (and the 2-3 other guys in this thread who share this kind of view) instead of only listening to the NERF crybabies.

So what do you propose then? And did you see the tourney where 2 shugoki were running in circle to charge each other?

Oupyz
04-14-2017, 01:17 PM
Dont reply to them , they are defending an op ability and trying to get ubisoft to change their mind and they are being dellusional believing dodge can get u out of the vortex what they dont seem to underdand that warden can cancel the charge into a free gb ,
Low tier players just ignore them

Ubisoft knows much better than that

Devils-_-legacy
04-14-2017, 01:40 PM
Dont reply to them , they are defending an op ability and trying to get ubisoft to change their mind and they are being dellusional believing dodge can get u out of the vortex what they dont seem to underdand that warden can cancel the charge into a free gb ,

Ubisoft knows much better than that

But in high tier play the charge is useless why nurf it when th e only way to use is if uve been thrown into a wall if ever keeps asking for nurfs every character is guna turn into the conqueror uselesss

Oupyz
04-14-2017, 02:11 PM
I leave this for you to watch

This is tournament level warden gameplay

All they do is shoulder charge

https://youtu.be/47G2mqxTXwI?t=150

Ubinoty please forward it to the dev team as well

They will understand the broken shoulder bash

Both top 0.1% ultra high skill bracket abusing a broken ability same for shugoki broken oni charge

And get us the hotfix asap
Thanks

Lumina-US
04-14-2017, 02:58 PM

Ubisoft knows much better than thatSure, but everyone shall reply and listen to you, take your advice, watch your stupid vids and agree with you right on spot, till the end of Valhalla - no?

You really think you invented the game - don't you?

For one last time, get off your high throne and L2P, instead of trying to box through your opinion like a 5 year old... the game is called "For Honor" and NOT Oupyz want's it, Oupyz get's it!

UrWaifuAintReal
04-14-2017, 03:05 PM
I leave this for you to watch

This is tournament level warden gameplay

All they do is shoulder charge

https://youtu.be/47G2mqxTXwI?t=150

Ubinoty please forward it to the dev team as well

They will understand the broken shoulder bash

Both top 0.1% ultra high skill bracket abusing a broken ability same for shugoki broken oni charge

And get us the hotfix asap
Thanks

If you have any clue about the competitive scene you will see that it's the same thing across all characters because the defensive meta is currently too strong and thus and thus all characters have only a few safe moves everything else is unsafe because top players can parry them constantly, this is not a problem reserved only to Warden, you will see competitive Orochi spamming only top light and zone attacks and not necesserily because the move is OP but because everything else is unsafe. Also in case of shoulder bash, shoulder bash get spammed because currently it's the only way for Warden to open up turtle at top level play because it force defender to guess and react giving the attacker a chance to open him up.

Oh and if you actually understand anything you'll see these tops players can easily counter the vortex in the same vid that you linked.

Epoqx
04-14-2017, 04:54 PM
I'll remind few facts that 98% of warden mains tend to forget :

Shoulder Bash is a 50/50/50 mixup =

- SB into GB. You got time to press GB seeing the enemy freakin out and dodging.
- SB charged with armor and guarantees Top heavy if it hits. If it misses, you are still safe (CGB, Block). Kensei's top light isn't fast enough to stop it before armor comes up.
- SB cancel into Crushing Counterstrike/parry. Totally safe. Kensei's top lig... nvm.

This ability can be spammed like mad, costs nearly no stamina, and creates a guessing game where 2/3 of your choice will be safe and the ennemy has 1/3 chance of countering it. Clearly Low risk / High reward.

As the ennemy we got tons of options to guess, the safier being the roll back and loose 1/3 stamina, reseting the fight. Even if you analyse that option, you can realise that we are the one loosing the more stamina and getting pressured even more.
Shoulder Bash offers no real safe countering option.

Warden's are in the top players of each tournaments. They do not win ; not because Warden is fairly equilibrated, but because there are still better tier chars. Warden is in the top 5. It does not mean he is the strongest or the ****tiest, but he is one of the best because he has a free spammable opener in a really defensive meta, and because he has a spammable 50/50/50 mixup.
I am not complaining about the character being OP (his kit is naturally top tier in defensive meta) but because of the OP spammable 50x3 mixup.

I believe that from now on, after patch 1.05, Warden will become the top 1 class winning tourney's.

To the people saying "learn how to counter warden", you really think everyone is complaining about it without training before ? YOU should try another weaker class (you got 8 left to choose from); and train against good warden. Not for 30 min, but for few hours. You'll see how it feels being against the shoulder bash.
Actually if you where watching the good warden players out there streaming, you'll realise they win 98% of there matchs without any effort.

UrWaifuAintReal
04-14-2017, 05:01 PM
- SB cancel into Crushing Counterstrike/parry. Totally safe.

It's all theoritical , in practice it's very hard to pull this off not even the top warden like Extheleon and iSkys can do this constantly, also you can feint and mix up your attacks too.

Althought I do agree that shoulder bash needs a stamina cost increase, most top players agree that the ability to cancel into GB should stay, otherwise shoulder bash will be worthless because without the GB it's easily dodged and punished.

vgrimr_J
04-14-2017, 05:33 PM
do not listen crybabys ubi this game gets watered down if you do.

Specialkha
04-14-2017, 05:35 PM
Warden does not win tourney because there are more op hero than him, Aka Warlord and Shugoki. I love the video where you see both shugoki running in circle while looking to charge each others.

Bjron_Ironside
04-14-2017, 05:59 PM
I'll remind few facts that 98% of warden mains tend to forget :
To the people saying "learn how to counter warden", you really think everyone is complaining about it without training before ? YOU should try another weaker class (you got 8 left to choose from); and train against good warden. Not for 30 min, but for few hours. You'll see how it feels being against the shoulder bash.
Actually if you where watching the good warden players out there streaming, you'll realise they win 98% of there matchs without any effort.

Actually, I have been playing since beta. Being that I'm very seasoned with the game and ALL heroes, I have absolutely NO problem with wardens. You can't nerf a class(s) just because you see some players spam a certain move. They play like that because that's THEIR play style. EVERYONE plays different, but it's up to YOU to adjust and adapt to THEIR play style. That's how fighting games work if you haven't noticed. Like I said in a previous post of mine, you can't ****ing blame a hero because your reaction time is ****ing abysmal.

Oupyz
04-14-2017, 06:30 PM
ok lets end the discussion now , dev confirmed Warden/Shugoki nerfs coming in two weeks

told you guys it's coming :)

see ya all in 2 weeks for a better balanced game

Bjron_Ironside
04-14-2017, 06:47 PM
ok lets end the discussion now , dev confirmed Warden/Shugoki nerfs coming in two weeks

told you guys it's coming :)

see ya all in 2 weeks for a better balanced game

"Balanced" for people that have no skill.

Epoqx
04-14-2017, 06:50 PM
Actually, I have been playing since beta. Being that I'm very seasoned with the game and ALL heroes, I have absolutely NO problem with wardens. You can't nerf a class(s) just because you see some players spam a certain move. They play like that because that's THEIR play style. EVERYONE plays different, but it's up to YOU to adjust and adapt to THEIR play style. That's how fighting games work if you haven't noticed. Like I said in a previous post of mine, you can't ****ing blame a hero because your reaction time is ****ing abysmal.

it is not a question of playstyle. It is a question of effectivness. The way to be effective in high level is to spam it.

Did you even read what i wrote page 4 ? All the arguments about that skill being broken. Go check it, give me mathematical or real arguments, and then we can talk about it.

Bjron_Ironside
04-14-2017, 07:04 PM
it is not a question of playstyle. It is a question of effectivness. The way to be effective in high level is to spam it.

Did you even read what i wrote page 4 ? All the arguments about that skill being broken. Go check it, give me mathematical or real arguments, and then we can talk about it.

So in essence, the skill is broke because you can't find a counter to it? It's broken because people spam it?

Oupyz
04-14-2017, 07:09 PM
end the discussion please , nerfs confirmed and coming , no more cancel on shoulder charge , Roman confirmed , same for oni charge

Lumina-US
04-14-2017, 07:19 PM
end the discussion please , nerfs confirmed and coming , no more cancel on shoulder charge , Roman confirmed , same for oni chargeCongratulations you OP-Crybaby. Temper tantrum more please, (instead of trying to improve your game) seems to be the absolute key to get your will in Ubi's house...

And the "see you in 2 weeks" just proves how much of an absolute whiny weakling you must be, since it sounds like you're not even planning to play anymore until the changes are through. *needs no further comment*

But shoulder charge nerf or not - you'll still get crushed on the battlefield, i'll have your head on a pike (or rather my sword) everytime i see you - cheers!

Oupyz
04-14-2017, 07:26 PM
yeah cause my voice is the one who nerfed warden , not the statistics that ubisoft got :)

cheers , iam looking forward to meet you !

Bjron_Ironside
04-14-2017, 07:27 PM
Congratulations you OP-Crybaby. Temper tantrum more please, (instead of trying to improve your game) seems to be the absolute key to get your will in Ubi's house...

And the "see you in 2 weeks" just proves how much of an absolute whiny weakling you must be, since it sounds like you're not even planning to play anymore until the changes are through. *needs no further comment*

But shoulder charge nerf or not - you'll still get crushed on the battlefield, i'll have your head on a pike (or rather my sword) everytime i see you - cheers!

Ignore the baby. He'll always be an incompetent loser on the battleground that will keep complaining about a hero that he can't beat because you know... no skill.

Specialkha
04-14-2017, 07:46 PM
Looks like you lack skill as well. Being able to realize when something is UP or OP is part of having skill.

CitizenPuddi
04-14-2017, 07:57 PM
reading this thread like

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/77/84/f7/7784f76b9ca19e2309334e8994c3479f.jpg

Bjron_Ironside
04-14-2017, 08:31 PM
Looks like you lack skill as well. Being able to realize when something is UP or OP is part of having skill.

Lol do you play on PC? Bring your warden and try to 50/50 or shoulder bash spam me. See how far it'll get you. Or fight me with your best hero, I'm confident enough in my skill that I will body you with any hero.

Specialkha
04-14-2017, 08:33 PM
Not rly but again, it is not about you or me. It is about that even "pro" player are reduced toi abuse of the vortex to achieve something. And that vortex gave him too many tools to use, while he has many others.

Oupyz
04-14-2017, 08:36 PM
Specialkha , why you bothering with him so much , he is abusing some op skills , now they will be nerfed , just ignore him , we lack skills he says yet he doesn't know whats up or op or broken

sad community is sad

Bjron_Ironside
04-14-2017, 08:43 PM
Specialkha , why you bothering with him so much , he is abusing some op skills , now they will be nerfed , just ignore him , we lack skills he says yet he doesn't know whats up or op or broken

sad community is sad

Baseless assumption, my friend. I don't abuse anything. I play my hero and utilize his combos and don't rely on cheesy exploits or spam. Like I said, if any of you want to duel me on pc, let me know. And if you weren't so illiterate, and if you read my previous posts, I've been playing since beta and have countless hours on each and every hero, learning their "UP" "OP" moves. People who rely on cheese tactics are trash. People who moan about a hero because they're too incompetent to adapt... is trash. Nerf or not, I can guarantee you I will still destroy people with said "op" heroes... and then people like you are still going to complain. It's endless with close minded people like you. I'm done. Smh.

Specialkha
04-14-2017, 08:44 PM
I have time to waste in fact, so I do not really care to answer him or not. But I know his kind, and they do not belong here.

Bjron_Ironside
04-14-2017, 08:47 PM
I have time to waste in fact, so I do not really care to answer him or not. But I know his kind, and they do not belong here.

My kind? Please enlighten me. What's your kind? A lousy sub par at best player that wants the game to be catered to your garbage playstyle? 😂😂😂 what hero do you play, orochi? Lmao.

Specialkha
04-14-2017, 08:59 PM
Idiots that use op stuff and do not want balance brought to them. If you can't see vortex warden is op or unpleasant to play against, we can't help you. But devs can xD

IesooMI
04-14-2017, 09:07 PM
Meh another LTP issue. I have yet to have a problem against vortex? Then again if I have trouble with a matchup I take the time and put some hours in on that character to learn the ins and outs and punishes. But hey! Let's just take the easy route and cry nerf.

CitizenPuddi
04-14-2017, 09:16 PM
yeah

scrubs need to l2p

you have to either counterpick with a class that can attack quickly enough to interrupt the charge (what kind of nublet doesnt counterpick anyway lol)

or you have to self-punish and chunk your own stamina with a roll that totally doesnt stop them from re-initiating a vortex attempt and more often than not puts you in a bad spot-- until youre out of stamina

there

now you know how to deal with warden vortex

fcking baddies need to learn instead of crying for nerfs

am i doing this right?

m3gas_
04-14-2017, 09:24 PM

Nerfs are coming ,

Thank you

Lol... Love it how you're so sure that classes you don't like will get nerfed and the devs are... let's say not so sure. So if I play Warden or Shugoki I'm trolling? Get your s*it together man... :D
Let's say Warden's Shoulder Bash gets nerfed into oblivion as I'm sure you'd like. Then the only non-basic attack move he'll have left will be the Crushing Counterstrike. Not only is it one of the harder moves to pull off (not to mention master), but it will leave the Warden in a pretty much constant turtle-mode... We'd all like that, won't we?... Sooo good luck with that. ;)
Oh, and please refrain from stating that your disappointments are the player base's disappointments in the future.

Neqva
04-14-2017, 10:41 PM
So we are not allowed to play Warden's as mains, just because you don't like it or rather support the whining about Vortex all around?

You know that we are allowed to have our own opinions about those matters as well - right?

This is not China or Saudi Arabia - the right of free speech, without having to be called names or out on a personal level, counts for all of us and not just the people that agree with YOUR way!

Out of curiousity, why do you think the vortex is perfectly fine? Can you please enlighten the community with your knowledge as to how it is so easily countered? Noticed you said that it can easily be sidestepped, and it can, but the SB into GB can't. The problem isn't Shoulder bash it self, its the mixup, any "counter" to it atm, can be counterd again by a skilled Warden. Dodge it - Warden goes for GB, don't dodge it, Warden follows trough and gets either 2 light or 1 heavy (if charged completly), trying to counter it with a light? cancel into a parry from a good warden. Roll away? Warden cancels, takes to steps forwards and starts again. So please, how am I supposed to counter it?

CitizenPuddi
04-14-2017, 10:45 PM
Out of curiousity, why do you think the vortex is perfectly fine? Can you please enlighten the community with your knowledge as to how it is so easily countered? Noticed you said that it can easily be sidestepped, and it can, but the SB into GB can't. The problem isn't Shoulder bash it self, its the mixup, any "counter" to it atm, can be counterd again by a skilled Warden. Dodge it - Warden goes for GB, don't dodge it, Warden follows trough and gets either 2 light or 1 heavy (if charged completly), trying to counter it with a light? cancel into a parry from a good warden. Roll away? Warden cancels, takes to steps forwards and starts again. So please, how am I supposed to counter it?

"yeah but wardens dont win tournaments so they can't be op"
-warden mains, probably

We_Wuz_Kongz
04-15-2017, 12:30 AM

thank you

We should fix exploits and bugs first. After that, we should just make 50/50 tools harder to access. Taking them out of the game entirely, would make the turtle meta unbearable.