PDA

View Full Version : Green to Yellow, Thanks Ubisoft (Not Sarcasm for real)

Robrym
04-13-2017, 09:50 PM
Hi, Ubisoft, I have not idea what you guys did but Thanks. Since I bought this game with my wife and a friend, we have all been in Green Nat but.. we have been experiencing so many connections errors making this game really hard to play with friends.

We connected today to check if we can play at least one game ... and guess what... Our Nats were all in Yellow.. That was weird but I Thought "Maybe Ubisoft is making some changes in the network architech or something else..." And I think I was right because we all were able to play for 3 straight hours without a connection error!!

So, Thanks Ubisoft :) I know you guys are working really hard to make this game the best game it can be.

cragar212
04-13-2017, 10:28 PM
Have you ever seen that show 'the IT crowd'...

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

My nat was yellow today for some reason then restated ps4 and router and it was green again.

Always try that first if you havn't yet:)

Robrym
04-14-2017, 12:22 AM
Have you ever seen that show 'the IT crowd'...

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

My nat was yellow today for some reason then restated ps4 and router and it was green again.

Always try that first if you havn't yet:)

Yes I know, the fact that our nats changes from green to yellow was weird for us because a my friend live in a different country and the fact that we were able to play with any problem was a big deal for us :) I am still playing and I have been able to complete like 9 of 10 matches with out a problem.

Hillbill79
04-14-2017, 11:51 AM
I make sure my Nat is at yellow.

Red nats only connect to green nats

Very few disconnects happen with yellow. You get a lot more with green.

Vox_Populi_Vox
04-14-2017, 01:34 PM
Same here, me and my wife got it to play together but couldn't play together without getting kicked but if we qued separate would be fine only recently have we been able to play together something that had been really bothering me...