PDA

View Full Version : Matchmaking unfair skill level advantage

GrimeRot
04-13-2017, 09:03 PM
improve the piece of **** matchmaking to make matches more fair, shouldn't have to play against a team that literally has 50 times more experience than my team. how is that even a thing? you would thing in the year 2017 with gaming matchmaking can be balanced and fair matches can be found using the technology at hand. get your **** together. I'm done playing this potentially great game. Wish i could have a refund, not worth the money spent AT ALL

UbiNoty
04-14-2017, 12:04 AM
improve the piece of **** matchmaking to make matches more fair, shouldn't have to play against a team that literally has 50 times more experience than my team. how is that even a thing? you would thing in the year 2017 with gaming matchmaking can be balanced and fair matches can be found using the technology at hand. get your **** together. I'm done playing this potentially great game. Wish i could have a refund, not worth the money spent AT ALL

Hi GrimeRot - we do know that there is a problem with the matchmaking system and we're looking into ways to fix it. As it currently stands, matchmaking occurs before you choose your hero - which means that finding a proper solution isn't quite simple and so we're trying to determine the best way to address and fix it. Hopefully the team will be able to fix the problem soon and find a way to improve our matchmaking system.

Mid_Evil
04-14-2017, 02:33 AM
Pretty simple make the matchmaking go off of how many total times a person has rolled over combined characters. Even if they are at level 1 with one character but have rolled over other characters a total of 20 times he will probably be better with his level 1 character than someone who has only rolled over a few times. They will already have the game mechanics down and if they suck they can 1v1 bots or do anything player vs AI if they need to learn their level 1 characters movesets.