PDA

View Full Version : I need an actual answer for an Ubisoft Rep

AncientReaper20
04-13-2017, 04:16 PM
How do I go about getting refunded for this game and steel spent in it? I have been playing this game from the beginning, and have been a strong supporter of it.

I had connection issues, but continued to play and had some great times.

However, within the last week or so, I cannot connect to a SINGLE match and complete it. It errors out on the connection screen, mid-game, or once I get in game after running for a few seconds.

I cannot play a single match! Not a single one!

I need to be refunded, because I cant play this game at all right now. This isn't my choice or my connections, it is a direct connection with your servers or lack thereof.

If you do not address this, I will immediately take it up with Paypal and with the BBB. This product should work, and recently, it hasn't worked at all for me.

Please respond in a timely manner. Thank you.

Hillbill79
04-13-2017, 04:23 PM
You've got no chance mate.

Paypal will only look into transactions in the last 30 days... If you played from the beginning, there is not way they will entertain you after the 30 days.

AncientReaper20
04-13-2017, 04:28 PM
You've got no chance mate.

Paypal will only look into transactions in the last 30 days... If you played from the beginning, there is not way they will entertain you after the 30 days.

Well I'll look at my steel transactions from the last 30 days then, and contact the BBB as well.

ShadowFetus
04-13-2017, 04:32 PM
You wont get a refund for the game, pretty long shot for those steel purchases too lol

Gray360UK
04-13-2017, 04:35 PM
I had connection issues, but continued to play and had some great times.

This is why you will never get a refund.

At this point it's like wanting a refund for a DVD you watched 100 times and then wanting a refund because it got scratched.

tbtsrjc
04-13-2017, 05:01 PM
Unfortunately this company is run by a bunch of prostitutes, and no not the good kind. We the players aren't getting a dime back, nor the game we were promised. This is an important lesson. Vote with your dollars, don't purchase from these con artists the next time around. I hope they all contract scabies.