PDA

View Full Version : Still no reward for round 3!

RaptureAMV
04-13-2017, 12:11 AM
So today I logged in for the first time in a few weeks, and found out that round 4 has ended. Got a single chest, as a member of the Samurai faction who took 3rd place this round. Then got a reward for Community Order - 2k gold. Still, I haven't received the reward for round 3 which ended ages ago and then there was a post that it's all being investigated and the rewards will come later... When is that going to be? Or do I have to submit a ticket somewhere in order to get this process going??

Has anyone else encountered the same or similar problem? Thanks in advance.

Le_Milk
04-13-2017, 12:24 AM
Hello!

Yes, I'm still waiting for my reward as well...

Samurai at PS4 here. =(

Gemini-Iceland
04-13-2017, 12:41 AM
So today I logged in for the first time in a few weeks, and found out that round 4 has ended. Got a single chest, as a member of the Samurai faction who took 3rd place this round. Then got a reward for Community Order - 2k gold. Still, I haven't received the reward for round 3 which ended ages ago and then there was a post that it's all being investigated and the rewards will come later... When is that going to be? Or do I have to submit a ticket somewhere in order to get this process going??

Has anyone else encountered the same or similar problem? Thanks in advance.

They said on stream the data got lost or something. That is why they had this community order that gave everyone 3 chests.

RaptureAMV
04-13-2017, 12:52 AM
They said on stream the data got lost or something. That is why they had this community order that gave everyone 3 chests.

But I never received any chest for that order.

UbiNoty
04-13-2017, 12:54 AM
Hi everyone, I apologize as this probably should have been made more clear.
But unfortunately, as Gemini said, our Call to Brawl event rewarded 3 crates as a replacement for the lost faction war rewards.
Announcement here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1619717-March-28th-OUTAGE-Faction-War-Reward)

UbiNoty
04-13-2017, 12:54 AM
But unfortunately, as Gemini said, our Call to Brawl event rewarded 3 crates as a replacement for the lost faction war rewards.
Announcement here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1619717-March-28th-OUTAGE-Faction-War-Reward)

RaptureAMV
04-13-2017, 01:40 AM

So I'll never receive those 3 crates?

UbiNoty
04-13-2017, 01:50 AM
So I'll never receive those 3 crates?

If you did not collect the rewards at the end of the event, unfortunately you might not be able to.
You could try your luck by reporting it to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) but I cannot make any guarantees about whether or not they will be able to help you with this particular problem. I'll apologize once again for the faction reward problems and the inconvenience it has caused you all.

escacleo
04-13-2017, 05:35 AM
If you did not collect the rewards at the end of the event, unfortunately you might not be able to.
You could try your luck by reporting it to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) but I cannot make any guarantees about whether or not they will be able to help you with this particular problem. I'll apologize once again for the faction reward problems and the inconvenience it has caused you all.

Just WOW

SangLong524
04-13-2017, 08:10 AM
well, it's just as I thought :(
u should do I as I usually do with these community event. Sign in, play a few to contribute, then go off playing my favorite mode, unless orders are specific, I wouldn't voluntarily participate anymore. A few days later I got the community reward. I'm happy at the bottom of the ladder.

Gemini-Iceland
04-13-2017, 12:07 PM
well, it's just as I thought :(
u should do I as I usually do with these community event. Sign in, play a few to contribute, then go off playing my favorite mode, unless orders are specific, I wouldn't voluntarily participate anymore. A few days later I got the community reward. I'm happy at the bottom of the ladder.

Yeah I think I read in the weekly reports that if you don't collect community rewards before the next one comes you forfeit the unclaimed one.

SilentTakeo
04-13-2017, 01:49 PM
#ScrewedAgain

Blasto95
04-13-2017, 02:47 PM
People making **** up out of thin air...gotta love it.

you dont have to participate in any event, not even sign in. Ive stopped playing for the most part but I continue to get all the rewards. I got free champion status days after they gave it to everyone. I got multiple event rewards without ever participating in them.

Either you got the rewards and A) youre attempting to scam the system or B) didnt realize you recieved those rewards. (maybe a relative/friend signed on to claim them)
or
Youre a very rare case where you are continuing to not receive rewards. Im sure if that is the case, Ubisoft should have some way to see youve been missing some rewards. Not all of them, but something.

ShadowFetus
04-13-2017, 05:08 PM
Yep, they messed up so everyone gets 1st place rewards.

Works out for everyone but the actual winners of the round

Blasto95
04-13-2017, 06:00 PM
Yep, they messed up so everyone gets 1st place rewards.

Works out for everyone but the actual winners of the round

Except those that were patient, waited a couple hours (I claimed my reward a day after) and were rewarded twice.
Plenty of people were already signed on or waited until just as the rounded ended. Mind you at 6am EST I believe the round ended.
Have some patience next time. Sure it should not happen, but everyone knows Ubisoft has problems with this game. So something like this should be absolutely no surprise to anyone.

ShadowFetus
04-13-2017, 07:35 PM
Except those that were patient, waited a couple hours (I claimed my reward a day after) and were rewarded twice.
Plenty of people were already signed on or waited until just as the rounded ended. Mind you at 6am EST I believe the round ended.
Have some patience next time. Sure it should not happen, but everyone knows Ubisoft has problems with this game. So something like this should be absolutely no surprise to anyone.

Patience has nothing to do with what I'm saying, I believe you mis-read.

I'm not sure what you are talking about when you say you were rewarded twice for that one round, but I am speaking about the fact that Samurai won the round but due to Ubi losing data at end of round, everyone got the 1st place reward regardless.

Blasto95
04-13-2017, 08:20 PM
Everyone got first place rewards in the form of an event that awarded 3 loot boxes. A good amount of people received their reward for round 3 as they were supposed to and then also received the extra 3 loot boxes as Ubisoft tried to fix their error. Simply waiting a couple of hours likely would have gotten you the rewards at the end of round 3 as well as the event reward to compensate for round 3. If you waited when the round was over, you wouldve gotten 3 loot boxes for round 3 and 3 loot boxes for the event, totaling 6. I have 5 for Vikings coming in second and then being rewarded for the event (which I did not even participate in).

Ubisofts bigger mistake was to not just reward everyone equally for round 3 and clearly state that. They worked around it, made an event, and then announced afterwards I believe that it was for round 3 rewards. Now people are not understanding that they received round 3 rewards. They got them, just not how they expected.

ShadowFetus
04-13-2017, 10:31 PM
Everyone got first place rewards in the form of an event that awarded 3 loot boxes. A good amount of people received their reward for round 3 as they were supposed to and then also received the extra 3 loot boxes as Ubisoft tried to fix their error. Simply waiting a couple of hours likely would have gotten you the rewards at the end of round 3 as well as the event reward to compensate for round 3. If you waited when the round was over, you wouldve gotten 3 loot boxes for round 3 and 3 loot boxes for the event, totaling 6. I have 5 for Vikings coming in second and then being rewarded for the event (which I did not even participate in).

Ubisofts bigger mistake was to not just reward everyone equally for round 3 and clearly state that. They worked around it, made an event, and then announced afterwards I believe that it was for round 3 rewards. Now people are not understanding that they received round 3 rewards. They got them, just not how they expected.

Waiting for what? You seem to be implying I was rushing something and not waiting for something which still isn't clear. No, whether you logged on a day after the Round ended or the hour it finished, it made no difference on getting your rewards.

If you got rewards for both the round and for the event, that is very much the exception, not the rule.

The Official word from Ubi is that the community event was to make up for the lack of rewards.

Yes, it was very poorly played out by Ubi but nothing can be done now.