PDA

View Full Version : Time for orders

Derkwow-cz
04-12-2017, 05:26 PM
Please set time of order less, instead change time from 40 hour to 24 hours. Orders i have all done in 1-3 hours and than i waiting another orders.

Wateverdude
04-12-2017, 05:30 PM
Please set time of order less, instead change time from 40 hour to 24 hours. Orders i have all done in 1-3 hours and than i waiting another orders.

I prefer order can be stacking, maybe maximum 9 of them. There are some busy people that can only play the game 1-2 in work days.

DeathWatcher0
04-12-2017, 05:37 PM
what if we had an option to redo the contract orders but with double the requirements? they would only last till the next reset, and the double requirements would make it harder to just infinitely farm the contract orders. for example, if you finish all contract orders, you could get a choice to redo all of them and the ones that require 5 matches for example would be 10 matches, and you had until the next set to come out to finish them then they dissapear.

WoodDaGawd
04-12-2017, 09:43 PM
The secondary orders should be reversed with the main orders.

Main orders are like.. "Complete 2 Brawls" for 400 Steel

But secondary orders are like "Complete 10 Elimination matches with any hero" for 150 steel. I guess the logic is to get easy steel and move on but 150 steel for 45-60 minutes of work is ... well work.

I also agree with the stacking.. cause after I'm done with orders, I usually just shut off the game and go find a life.

UbiNoty
04-12-2017, 11:26 PM
I'll pass along your feedback about the order CD time to the team!