PDA

View Full Version : So it's actually 4-0 for Vikings.

Delectable_Sin
04-12-2017, 05:09 PM
Just reminding the Samurais that they were gifted FW wins by Ubi and they were actually smoked by Vikings every round. Hell, they were smoked by Knights 2 of the rounds.

Prophit618
04-12-2017, 05:18 PM
Yep. All those 4 weeks in a row of almost never seeing anyone but Samurai in the lead were actually secretly vikings dominating.

Granted, none of those days mattered, but it does establish a pattern.

What matters more was Samurai being in an unbeatable position when the game went down at the end of Round 3, but some of you vikings still claim it was a gift.

corazondedelfin
04-12-2017, 05:21 PM
Yep. All those 4 weeks in a row of almost never seeing anyone but Samurai in the lead were actually secretly vikings dominating.

Granted, none of those days mattered, but it does establish a pattern.

What matters more was Samurai being in an unbeatable position when the game went down at the end of Round 3, but some of you vikings still claim it was a gift.

Vikings dominate even when Sleeping man, even when sleeping. Just watch Vikings last season and look to the eyes of Ragnar's crippled son, and tell me if its not true.

secrecy274
04-12-2017, 06:45 PM
Just reminding the Samurais that they were gifted FW wins by Ubi and they were actually smoked by Vikings every round. Hell, they were smoked by Knights 2 of the rounds.

I do agree that this was true for round 2, however round 3 was legit.

Manlorey
04-12-2017, 07:00 PM
How is round 4 different from round 2, I might ask. Samurai were actually stronger in the morning of the day (european time), than the comeback mechanic kicks in and vikings get their boost. So vikings have won the 4 round pretty much the same way in my opinion.

RenfieldX
04-12-2017, 07:09 PM

Yep, the Samurai were ahead in round 3 almost every time that I logged in.

Marcrele
04-12-2017, 07:49 PM

I look forward to the final day when your decapitated head lies between my feet and the last sensation you receive is not the scent of a fallen cherry blossom but the sharp smell of my bloated toes in flip flops stuck in your nostrils. There is your Valhalla, Vicky.

The_B0G_
04-12-2017, 08:00 PM
The Knights won all 4 rounds, you guys are delusional.

ShadowFetus
04-12-2017, 09:11 PM
Hahaha... Oh wait he's serious:confused:

UbiNoty
04-12-2017, 11:37 PM
I look forward to the final day when your decapitated head lies between my feet and the last sensation you receive is not the scent of a fallen cherry blossom but the sharp smell of my bloated toes in flip flops stuck in your nostrils. There is your Valhalla, Vicky.

How many toes per nostril? Or is it one big toe each? I have so many questions...

Senutos
04-12-2017, 11:40 PM
Crush the Knights NOW!

secrecy274
04-12-2017, 11:49 PM
How is round 4 different from round 2, I might ask. Samurai were actually stronger in the morning of the day (european time), than the comeback mechanic kicks in and vikings get their boost. So vikings have won the 4 round pretty much the same way in my opinion.

Because during round two Samurais were pushed all the way to their Stronghold multiple times. In round four noone were even close to the Viking Stronghold.

Marcrele
04-13-2017, 07:15 AM
How many toes per nostril? Or is it one big toe each? I have so many questions...

Left big toe into the right nostril. The right one is missing due to a 4-1 Last Stand (pm if anyone finds it. Or keep it as a cultural relic). The 3 (left) right toes will compensate the alputee just fine. Necessity begets ingenuity.

matt89connor
04-13-2017, 09:19 AM
if you see, at the start of game, there'are many vikings, but, cause of the numeros bug, crash, many players leave the game ,(espacially vikings players) , so samurai win 2 rounds.
Now, after the patch, many has returned, so vikings number increase, and in addition, for mine idea, many knight have leave the faction to become vikings or samurai...that's the aswer of this rounds.
The war faction is only a battle of numbers, so the faction who has more numbers of players win XD

Dude_of_Valor
04-13-2017, 10:09 AM
if you see, at the start of game, there'are many vikings, but, cause of the numeros bug, crash, many players leave the game ,(espacially vikings players) , so samurai win 2 rounds.
Now, after the patch, many has returned, so vikings number increase, and in addition, for mine idea, many knight have leave the faction to become vikings or samurai...that's the aswer of this rounds.
The war faction is only a battle of numbers, so the faction who has more numbers of players win XD

As long as they are on at the right time. Makes no difference right now, but with the last day it will be huge! Unless the Knights can salvage one messily victory, I will be helping the Vikings.

Haemmerst0rm
04-13-2017, 10:30 AM

Do not dare to cause another outage again on the last day of the faction war! We vikings fought hard for this victory, we even discussed what territories we have to attack through discord! We are fighting for the Allfather, For Valhalla! Let our battles not be in vain by outages!!! :D

DrinkinMehStella
04-13-2017, 11:03 AM
who cares. Faction wars is broken, yay i got a couple of boxes wow...not much reward in it.

AkenoKobayashi
04-15-2017, 01:09 AM
I fail to see the point in leaving your faction, considering that you don't have to restrict yourself to its specific heroes. And there is no bonus for playing your factions' heroes. We need stats for how many players are in each faction, and come to an agreement to balance out the numbers as much as we can so we can have an even fight, and not a lop sided rotating push and pull game.

CaptainPwnet
04-15-2017, 01:54 AM
You say that but it's been quite obvious every round there is a drown out the samurai mentality from knights and vikings both. Vikings wouldn't have won **** otherwise. Not to mention the BS where everyone got samurais Round 3 rewards. Should be keeping your mouths shut before samurai whine and get the season end rewards given to everyone too since the faction war has been a complete pointless unbalanced mess. In fact last round samurai #1 in assets deployed and yet since knights couldn't win anyways it turns into well, lets make sure the samurai don't win in the last 8 hours lol.

Just to reiterate, if the season end rewards are anything significant then at this point after the piss poor implementation and design of the faction war overall. The rewards should be granted to all players for this first season and then probably not bother to be implemented again until it is working fair and properly with some sort of actual meaning behind it.