PDA

View Full Version : Hack or legit ?

Nativ_Toola
04-12-2017, 04:10 PM
Hi, Today i played vs a orochi. He boasted of cheating and he did do something totally new.

https://gfycat.com/HoarseComplexKouprey

He did it every time, so hack or legit ? because if it's legit i don't understand the concept of the lightning parry while beside you have the standard parry who is less difficult to use and give a free guard break every time.

Is stat are pretty strange to : https://fhtracker.com/profile/pc/Ekorrn98

95 of win in duel, but only 360 game played, it's at choice a ultra good player who dont play much, or a cheater.

corazondedelfin
04-12-2017, 04:30 PM
What he did is possible, but you have to be a no-life... I cant do that myself and you can just look to my statistics, Im better than 98%.

Anyway, the most important thing: WHY THE HELL THE GAME LOOKS BETTER LIKE WITH MORE FRAMES OR WHATEVER ARE THEY CALLED IN THAT GIF FROM YOU THAN IN MY DAMN PS4?????? ANY EXPLANATION SOMEONE PLEASE???? WHAT THE HELL... Everything goes so much "faster" in my console! You cant just react like that because you dont get to see it happening!

Gray360UK
04-12-2017, 04:33 PM
What he did is possible, but you have to be a no-life... I cant do that myself and you can just look to my statistics, Im better than 98%.

Anyway, the most important thing: WHY THE HELL THE GAME LOOKS BETTER LIKE WITH MORE FRAMES OR WHATEVER ARE THEY CALLED IN THAT GIF FROM YOU THAN IN MY DAMN PS4?????? ANY EXPLANATION SOMEONE PLEASE???? WHAT THE HELL... Everything goes so much faster in my console! You cant just react like that!

It's PC for a start, so more frames per second, the price of being a console peasant I am afraid (I am one too, but I don't care).

Also GIFs tend to speed up the action as well, just seems to be part of the nature of GIFs.

corazondedelfin
04-12-2017, 04:35 PM
It's PC for a start, so more frames per second, the price of being a console peasant I am afraid (I am one too, but I don't care).

Also GIFs tend to speed up the action as well, just seems to be part of the nature of GIFs.

Oh, so the game is different for PC players than for console players? Lol, seriously Gray? Now I understand many things.

Nativ_Toola
04-12-2017, 04:35 PM
Well i play on pc, at 60 fps. so is more fluid than PS4 blocked at 30

corazondedelfin
04-12-2017, 04:36 PM
Well i play on pc, at 60 fps. so is more fluid than PS4 blocked at 30

Really? Did you pay more money than me to have a more fluid game? I payed 69.95 € :(

teksuo1
04-12-2017, 04:37 PM
legit but not sure if intended. (all 3 assassins can parry crushing counter-strike)

There was already a post about it :
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1606587-parrying-crushing-couterstrike-!?highlight=crushing+counter-strike

nobody seems to care ; but you are right , it makes absolutely no sense as a normal plain old parry will always be better. (at least against assassins)

(idk if the guy was legit or a cheater, i just know its possible to parry crushing counter-strike legitly on the 3 assassins.)

corazondedelfin
04-12-2017, 04:39 PM
legit but not sure if intended. (all 3 assassins can parry crushing counter-strike)

There was already a post about it :
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1606587-parrying-crushing-couterstrike-!?highlight=crushing+counter-strike

Whatever is, I can promise you >990 out of 1000 human beings, if not more, cant do that in a console with so low frames per second to see it happening.

So dont be afraid of it or anything, and if you find someone able to to it, say GG and move on. (advice only for any console player that is a warden xd)

Nativ_Toola
04-12-2017, 04:41 PM
Really? Did you pay more money than me to have a more fluid game? I payed 69.95 :(

I payed 47 with the 20% reduction of ubiclub or else.

corazondedelfin
04-12-2017, 04:41 PM
I payed 47€ with the 20% reduction of ubiclub or else.

And you still have a better game.

Hate to say this, but:

GG, Ubisoft..

Gray360UK
04-12-2017, 04:44 PM
Oh, so the game is different for PC players than for console players? Lol, seriously Gray? Now I understand many things.

I can never tell when you are serious and when you are not. Sarcasm doesn't always work on the internet. So, you do understand why it looks better now? Or you always knew but were joking? Because then you immediately said to the person who said they play on PC at 60 fps about how much money you paid ... sooo ... is that a joke too? :rolleyes:

PCs games are cheaper than console ones and run faster, this has been a thing since forever. :)

Ikeru_Densetsu
04-12-2017, 04:48 PM
Well, you know...he probably spent a lot of $$$ getting a beastly rig, so I think its fair that he gets a better game

corazondedelfin
04-12-2017, 04:55 PM
I can never tell when you are serious and when you are not. Sarcasm doesn't always work on the internet. So, you do understand why it looks better now? Or you always knew but were joking? Because then you immediately said to the person who said they play on PC at 60 fps about how much money you paid ... sooo ... is that a joke too? :rolleyes:

PCs games are cheaper than console ones and run faster, this has been a thing since forever. :)

Spiteful nature you said, right? Hehehe

I just like to break people from different angles simultaneously.

What would be the point in answering your questions? The point is you making these questions to yourself. Maybe you already know the answers. Maybe I get too much bored from databases from oceanic particles at my work in my Uni and like to have fun here with you, maybe. Or maybe its just another joke. Minds game my friend, minds game.

Did you like why people calls me my nickname, you never told me xD

I hate to be limited about the thread, I dont care for the graphics, but I care about the capabilities when playing! I would like to be able to parry a OP counterstrike from the warden, or just only see better the game like in that GIF! It looks really good! 30 FPS suck..

PD: Sarcasm is good xD

teksuo1
04-12-2017, 04:59 PM
consoles are really a budget PC using old parts nowadays. But their market is so huge that the devs can't simply ignore them.

we end up with disparities anyways, and the whole industry is held back. nobody wins really.

It's like if PC were formula 1s and consoles were honda civics ; but both are foced to ride the same track.

corazondedelfin
04-12-2017, 05:02 PM
consoles are really a budget PC using old parts nowadays. But their market is so huge that the devs can't simply ignore them.

we end up with disparities anyways, and the whole industry is held back. nobody wins really.

Huh, it sucks then :( I wish there could be a solution. I have to solve Physics problems about water particles in the coast that would drive everyone else crazy, and I still do it. So how can you solve this teksuo? Its a serious problem for what I see. I never thought For Honor could look so good and like "slow motion" ? like in that scene from this thread.

Gray360UK
04-12-2017, 05:05 PM

No matter how PC master race you are, console game sales dwarf PC ones, and the console player base if you combine PS4 and XB1 is probably 10x that of the PC playerbase. Consoles are where the money is. Consoles are the future. Don't kid yourselves that Devs would even consider ignoring them. If anything gets ignored in the future, it will be the PC market.

Hillbill79
04-12-2017, 05:13 PM
Parrying a CCS isn't hard to do.... you can't react and parry, you have to assume it will be parried and basically hit the parry button as soon as your hit connects, you're already in top stance.

Its actually a good way to get an opener against a skilled opponent... throw a top heavy and expect the ccs and react as you hit his sword to parry it... free Gb to top heavy after.

Hillbill79
04-12-2017, 05:15 PM
Cost me 40 for pc version, 30 for season pass.

Speed of pc is far better I agree, my graphics card is bigger than your console lol :)

But Pc's should run better, I spent 1600 on my gaming rig, and that's with building it myself.

Just to add, I'm still crap lol. Never played a fighting game with mouse and keyboard before.... steep learning curve.... but cant use a controller as I severed a tendon on my left thumb a few years back, so it doesn't work as well as it should.

corazondedelfin
04-12-2017, 05:15 PM
Parrying a CCS isn't hard to do.... you can't react and parry, you have to assume it will be parried and basically hit the parry button as soon as your hit connects, you're already in top stance.

Its actually a good way to get an opener against a skilled opponent... throw a top heavy and expect the ccs and react as you hit his sword to parry it... free Gb to top heavy after.

That for me would be consider a dishonorable way to exploit the game as a samurai that I am, aswell as its something way too much skilled for me and my low playtime on this game nowadays. But maybe I'll try that to see it one day, thank you Hilibil.

teksuo1
04-12-2017, 05:16 PM
No matter how PC master race you are, console game sales dwarf PC ones, and the console player base if you combine PS4 and XB1 is probably 10x that of the PC playerbase. Consoles are where the money is. Consoles are the future. Don't kid yourselves that Devs would even consider ignoring them. If anything gets ignored in the future, it will be the PC market.

They should really just split the market. Just like we did with cars. Formula 1s don't ride along-side Ricers but there's a place for them.
Won't happen though, companies want all of the moneys even if it means slowing progress.

Hillbill79
04-12-2017, 05:42 PM
That for me would be consider a dishonorable way to exploit the game as a samurai that I am, aswell as its something way too much skilled for me and my low playtime on this game nowadays. But maybe I'll try that to see it one day, thank you Hilibil.

No worries :)

In what way would it be an exploit? Technically it sits in the same place as a feint.... its a bait and trap manoeuvre.

High risk though. If they don't do a ccs and just parry you, well, they get the gb. The higher the warden you face skill wise, the more likely it is to work.

RoosterIlluzion
04-13-2017, 02:58 AM
Sounds like someone just enabled the hack, and wants to try it.

That's not possible on a crushing counter. It's too fast, and is NOT MEANT to be blocked or parried. He's cheating 100%

RatedChaotic
04-13-2017, 03:09 AM

That's not possible on a crushing counter. It's too fast, and is NOT MEANT to be blocked or parried. He's cheating 100%

I thought the same but wasnt totally sure.

Bob__Gnarly
04-13-2017, 03:30 AM

Actually as mentioned by others in the thread, it is possible when using an assassin class. No cheats required, it's just very difficult to get the timing right.

If it's intended or not, no idea. My guess is probably not.