PDA

View Full Version : Faction war rewards!?!?!?

NeoStyle1337
04-12-2017, 01:35 PM
So my m8 who is viking, at the end of last round yesterday got 6 boxes.. Firstly he got screen saying samurai won and got 3 boxes than he got new screen saying vikings won and got another 3.....meanwhile i still havent received any rewards for wining round before that.... Like what the hell Ubisoft? The fact that it has been 2 weeks and you still haven't gave us rewards is pretty sad!! But hey better implement more emotes....

TBH_Saeko_Irri
04-12-2017, 01:41 PM
Did your friend get reward for week 3? If no that's why cuz I'm the last round in week 3 Ubisoft had problem and no-one get rewards and give them via event 3 box to all

Manlorey
04-12-2017, 01:44 PM
I think by "before" you mean round 3 when the server outage happened and many (if not the majority) people got nothing for winning then, as Ubisoft is either not capable or unwilling to determine who got the reward, and who not, so they threw this event out which just resulted in some people getting even more crates and some had to work again for something they earned already.

Brilliant, is it not

NeoStyle1337
04-12-2017, 02:07 PM
I think by "before" you mean round 3 when the server outage happened and many (if not the majority) people got nothing for winning then, as Ubisoft is either not capable or unwilling to determine who got the reward, and who not, so they threw this event out which just resulted in some people getting even more crates and some had to work again for something they earned already.

Brilliant, is it not
Yes i mean round 3.And he shuld have gotten just one since Vikings were last if recall correctly. But hey now he got 3 for Samurai win and 3 for Vikings win hahaha just redicolous. So what is Samurai reward for wining last round than? Even that gives boxes to all who play? Lmao

SlashingElbow
04-12-2017, 02:09 PM
Lucky.. I Cant even connect or use the faction war thise whole round. F ubisoft. No answer from the support either.. They are terrorist con artists

NeoStyle1337
04-12-2017, 02:22 PM
Lucky.. I Cant even connect or use the faction war thise whole round. F ubisoft. No answer from the support either.. They are terrorist con artists
As if they dont understand that small things like this are putting people off from investing time and money in the game

SlashingElbow
04-12-2017, 02:25 PM
As if they dont understand that small things like this are putting people off from investing time and money in the game

They really dont care. I had to file a complaint with BBB and hope as many people as possible do the same to stop these scam artists

NeoStyle1337
04-12-2017, 02:36 PM
They really dont care. I had to file a complaint with BBB and hope as many people as possible do the same to stop these scam artists

I think legal systems in countries shuld start prosecution on game developers for releasing unfinished broken products! Same like you wuld do for any other thing. Untill something like that happens **** like this gonna continue to happen... Hype up the game get bulk of money from sales than drop any support....

Manlorey
04-12-2017, 03:00 PM
So what is Samurai reward for wining last round than? Even that gives boxes to all who play? Lmao
Samurai received nothing for winning round 3. 1 crate for round 4.
Well your friend wont get any reward for the season, I think, for switching factions too often.

NeoStyle1337
04-12-2017, 11:30 PM
Samurai received nothing for winning round 3. 1 crate for round 4.
Well your friend wont get any reward for the season, I think, for switching factions too often.
Dude thats my point he didnt switch it just bugged out and gave him like that.

Reign
04-12-2017, 11:49 PM
Ubisoft messed something up!?!?! But their track record of doing everything flawlessly is impeccable. Y'all must be wrong.