PDA

View Full Version : Aaaand, PS4 A reservist trophy is also bugged :/

Buyukbaba
04-12-2017, 09:58 AM
Deploying war assets in 5 different rounds trophy on ps4 is also bugged.

This and active duty trophies are not popping up. 2 time dependent trophies are bugged and i am not sure if ubi can solve this issue. No platinum trophy for me for now.

NicoBurnsRed
04-12-2017, 02:58 PM

This and active duty trophies are not popping up. 2 time dependent trophies are bugged and i am not sure if ubi can solve this issue. No platinum trophy for me for now.

I Got active duty 2 days ago.

Reservist seems to be bugged though ... it is still 0.1 Ultra Rare so it seems everyone is having the same issue.

On the other hand. a guy on other foum mentioned this

(This is a bit of an odd one as I have this game on xbox with the achievement tracker and it only seemed to count a previous round once I deployed assets in the next round.

Round 1 didn't count till Round 2 started... so I suspect that this won't pop until Round 6 starts and you deploy assets then.)

So it seems we may get the trophy when the round ends.

corazondedelfin
04-12-2017, 03:43 PM

Ubisoft, fix these 2 trophies please. Thank you.

Lumina-US
04-13-2017, 12:24 AM
Can't speak for "Active Duty", as i have that one unlocked on my XBOX ONE since several weeks, but there is definitely nothing to fix about the "A Reservist" trophy - simply because it is NOT bugged.

Nobody has that one yet, but it will pop up automatically, once Round 5 ends - so only 13 days to go.

UbiNoty
04-13-2017, 12:48 AM
Hi! We've gotten a few reports concerning the "A Reservist" and "Active Duty" trophies.
If you're having issues with these, or other trophies, please report the bug to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) so we can investigate and look into it.

phunkyprodigy
04-13-2017, 05:15 PM
Can't speak for "Active Duty", as i have that one unlocked on my XBOX ONE since several weeks, but there is definitely nothing to fix about the "A Reservist" trophy - simply because it is NOT bugged.

Nobody has that one yet, but it will pop up automatically, once Round 5 ends - so only 13 days to go.

Good to know if that's really the case.

Gray360UK
04-13-2017, 05:25 PM
I have 80% completion on A Reservist, so I'm guessing either the current round has to end as suggested above, or one of the rounds, maybe the first, didn't count, and Round 6 will be when I hit 100%. Either way I have no reason to believe I won't get it when one of the above two things happens.

TheLight-Boogey
04-17-2017, 06:51 AM
I supported a ticket regarding the "A Reservist" Trophy. I hope the team is able to check if it is working as intended. The trophy description makes it seem as if you just needed to deploy in each round, not wait until each round is over with at least one manual deploy. Would hate to see a bugged trophy make people miss out on the Plat.

I've seen a bunch of threads regarding "Active Duty". I was able to get this in Round 3. I'm not sure how people check how many turns they participated in, but I was worried that I was missing a lot of turns so I just made it a point to log in a do at least a match to get a deployment. It ended up popping for me fine.

phunkyprodigy
04-26-2017, 08:36 AM
So Round 5 has ended but still no A Reservist trophy. I've played one Duel vs. AI match and deployed war assets once just to make sure but the trophy didn't unlock. I'm guessing it's still bugged or do we have to wait for Season 2's Round 1?

Lumina-US
04-26-2017, 08:40 AM
So Round 5 has ended but still no A Reservist trophy. I've played one Duel vs. AI match and deployed war assets once just to make sure but the trophy didn't unlock. I'm guessing it's still bugged or do we have to wait for Season 2?I got mine on XB1 all you need to do is deploying a single war asset in offseason (which just started with the end of Round 5) and it pop's.

However, i think to make it pop (as it did in my case) you need to have Active Duty unlocked first - they could be linked.

phunkyprodigy
04-26-2017, 08:53 AM
I got mine on XB1 all you need to do is deploying a single war asset in offseason (which just started with the end of Round 5) and it pop's.

However, i think to make it pop (as it did in my case) you need to have Active Duty unlocked first - they could be linked.

I managed to finally unlocked Active Duty a few weeks ago but the A Reservist trophy is bugged for me.

Handsome_rob_7
04-26-2017, 12:34 PM
So now A Reservist and Active Duty are bugged for me. If I am correct there are 54 turns a round. I am a day one player and I have deployed MINIMUM 1 turn per day in ALL 5 ROUNDS, that's at least 70 turns. I know for a fact that I have deployed 3 times per turn in Round 4 and Round 5 that's 84 turns in just the last 2 Rounds. Now this morning we are in the off season, just for ****s and giggles i'm going to deploy just once per turn no matter how many games I play during that round. I really don't know what else to do and without a patch I'll never platinum this game.

Handsome_rob_7
04-26-2017, 12:36 PM
So now A Reservist and Active Duty are bugged for me. If I am correct there are 54 turns a round. I am a day one player and I have deployed MINIMUM 1 turn per day in ALL 5 ROUNDS, that's at least 70 turns. I know for a fact that I have deployed 3 times per turn in Round 4 and Round 5 that's 84 turns in just the last 2 Rounds. Now this morning we are in the off season, just for ****s and giggles i'm going to deploy just once per turn no matter how many games I play during that round. I really don't know what else to do and without a patch I'll never platinum this game.