PDA

View Full Version : Nerfing revenge, gear build

berserker7331
04-12-2017, 09:51 AM
Im on console and the new patch has not yet arrived but does the latest nerf of revenge affect your previous revenge gears of your character?

WheepingSong
04-12-2017, 11:09 AM
Of course it does....What would be the point otherwhise? Having a playerbase with super OP revenge gear which is no longer obtainable on the one hand and people with nerfed revenge gear on the other hand. Those matches would be nasty af....

berserker7331
04-12-2017, 11:20 AM
You did not answer my question, did the nerf change your build?

WheepingSong
04-12-2017, 11:33 AM
Oh, I didn't realize you were asking whether the nerf changed the generall meta of gear builds.

So far, no. I think the playerbase needs to figure out what to go for now. It would be nice to have a good mixup though.

Personally I still go with revenge build as revenge is still powerfull. Gladly you definitely feel the nerf and thats a good thing.

Gray360UK
04-12-2017, 12:11 PM
You did not answer my question, did the nerf change your build?

Not sure what you are asking, your build will be exactly the same, the stats on your gear, the bars will be just as long or short. If that is what you mean.

What will change, is where a very long Revenge Attack bar meant Revenge increased your attack by 50% now it will only be a 24% increase.

berserker7331
04-12-2017, 12:19 PM
Thanks for the reply, just needed to clarify if players are changing their gears and adjusting to a new build because of it.

Gray360UK
04-12-2017, 12:30 PM
Thanks for the reply, just needed to clarify if players are changing their gears and adjusting to a new build because of it.

I personally wont be changing mine, but then my gear was not a Revenge build anyway, I want to be good all of the time, not just in Revenge mode. Having said that, once you have Heroic gear it's almost impossible to not have some pretty big Revenge stat bars, even if you are not trying to build that way.