PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes the Lawbringer Impaling charge isn't guaranteed after a parry.

Carnafex24
04-12-2017, 08:42 AM
I've noticed that, after the Lawbringer buff, I can't get the Impaling Charge on some parries. The devs said it was supposed to be guaranteed yet I still don't get it half of the time. Is it a thing with people who have high debuff resistance or what? I don't think it is because I tested it on someone who wasn't running debuff resistance and they were still able to block it. I'd like to know if any of you have had this problem because it's pretty frustrating.

Teuskiz
04-12-2017, 09:24 AM
I've noticed that, after the Lawbringer buff, I can't get the Impaling Charge on some parries. The devs said it was supposed to be guaranteed yet I still don't get it half of the time. Is it a thing with people who have high debuff resistance or what? I don't think it is because I tested it on someone who wasn't running debuff resistance and they were still able to block it. I'd like to know if any of you have had this problem because it's pretty frustrating.

I noticed it too, mostly on heroes that have shields or their guard was on that side.. Sometimes you can notice that the impaling charge after parry has a really slow startup(as in before patch). Maybe its a timing thing?

Doonyy
04-12-2017, 11:10 AM

I noticed that too, and i think i know why it does that.

In fact after parrying, if your stamina is so low that the green stamina bar starts flashing, the impaling charge animation will start slowly so it won't be guaranteed.

So it is up to you to check you stamina before counter attack after a parry.