PDA

View Full Version : New Faction or New Heroes

Frappenstain
04-12-2017, 07:43 AM
Title says that all. Which you will prefer for the feature?

Will you turn on with new faction like Indian, Persian, Turkic, Greek (first ones came in to my mind) or another culture or new Heroes to the factions.

I'd like to see another faction rather than squize each of the faction's culture. I'm all up to Turkic history, they are architects of the modern warfare( even the first biological warfare with tossing dead bodies to relase plagues to sieged cities).

Joseph_2017
04-12-2017, 07:51 AM
Definitely feeling the Indian (Native American). The Berserker should of been one, savage style. There's a show called Deadliest Warrior that should really give the devs some insight.

Dude_of_Valor
04-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Definitely feeling the Indian (Native American). The Berserker should of been one, savage style. There's a show called Deadliest Warrior that should really give the devs some insight.

That was a good programme. This game is essentially it!

Frappenstain
04-12-2017, 12:53 PM

They will be the best faction about style. Their berserker (I'll put it like savage) should use Tomahawke and it's exectiuon must include head skinning :)