PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft is looking into console controller dead zones!!

cragar212
04-12-2017, 12:37 AM
Hey guys! I just saw space elephant responded to a reddit thread about controller deadzones! Some console games have a option allowing you to adjust it. This would help improve reaction times.

Reddit thread

https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/64q6ew/ps4_deadzone_is_massive/dg4d6r9/

Frappenstain
04-12-2017, 07:14 AM
I hope it's true and it will come for the pc too. I prefer controller while playing and it takes time to push that stick on the border. Since the moves counted by MS reaction time, it's damn important.

Smokescreen_5
04-12-2017, 10:35 AM
If this is true, there sure aren't any options when it comes to PS4 controllers

Manlorey
04-12-2017, 11:40 AM
That is some good news. Also had my block not working countless times after putting the stick into the right deadzone. It is a very frustrating issue, so a fix would be much appreciated.

Isenhauwer
04-15-2017, 12:52 PM
Yes please

I find it set to high for my liking.

Alchemist..
04-15-2017, 01:09 PM
That is some good news. Also had my block not working countless times after putting the stick into the right deadzone. It is a very frustrating issue, so a fix would be much appreciated.
I have exactly the same thing probably because legacygamepads does not work properly. For this I have gb assigned under r stick so either deadzone does not work or im throwing gb by mistake ; /

Interesting that it will work for the controllers under the pc. I hope it does not go to the shortcuts and adds keyboard binding options for the controllers along with the deadzones.