PDA

View Full Version : when orochi rework's?

solho
04-11-2017, 10:01 PM
Since they left the game try to solve the problems of each class less orochi. Why dont they do something with orochi? Already known to be the worst class of game, apart from being the most boring.
I dont want to talk or discuss what things have to be done because I already talked a lot and its a fact that I need a complete rework, but when will that be?

secrecy274
04-11-2017, 10:18 PM
Since they left the game try to solve the problems of each class less orochi. Why dont they do something with orochi? Already known to be the worst class of game, apart from being the most boring.
I dont want to talk or discuss what things have to be done because I already talked a lot and its a fact that I need a complete rework, but when will that be?

Where are these statistics that Orochi is the worst?

psyminion
04-11-2017, 11:42 PM
I still think orochi is pretty badass the way he is...

it is not a 'fact' that he needs a 'complete rework'

my momma always told me,
'it's not what you've got, it's what you do with it that counts'.

- a content orochi

corazondedelfin
04-11-2017, 11:44 PM
I still think orochi is pretty badass the way he is...

it is not a 'fact' that he needs a 'complete rework'

my momma always told me,
'it's not what you've got, it's what you do with it that counts'.

- a content orochi

My momma always used to say: "Why do you **** just that if you could **** so much more?"

The best Oroshi.

;)

PD: Oroshi is not fine, is ****** up COMPLETELY.

cragar212
04-11-2017, 11:56 PM
In the same place than you fcking every Orochi player demanding being treated like any other character.

F u c k y o u secrecy, so hard. Fck off assh0le...

Someone should probly ban this guy alreafy.

corazondedelfin
04-11-2017, 11:59 PM
Someone should probly ban this guy alreafy.

Because I speak with the truth from my heart and it hurts the same people all over and over again trying to ruin the Orochi, like yourself or the guy above you? Ps...

Ill stand straight facing him and anyone like him or even you. I read you way too many times without you having a damn idea about the Orochi saying things like "Orochi is good" and blabla , and I wont ignore it, but confront you for that words, like I do everytime. Like me or not, I say the truth.

Helnekromancer
04-12-2017, 12:04 AM
I think the Orochi is fine similar to Conqueror he only has one way of fighting a 2D cut n dry way of fighting, and if they add 2-3 more moves to their moveset they won't feel so oppressed by their how limited their kit is.

secrecy274
04-12-2017, 12:12 AM
I ask again, where are the statistics that show Orochi is the worst? You actually do have data supporting it, right? I mean, you wouldn't pull it out of your behind, would you?

cragar212
04-12-2017, 12:24 AM
Because I speak with the truth from my heart and it hurts the same people all over and over again trying to ruin the Orochi, like yourself or the guy above you? Ps...

Ill stand straight facing him and anyone like him or even you. I read you way too many times without you having a damn idea about the Orochi saying things like "Orochi is good" and blabla , and I wont ignore it, but confront you for that words, like I do everytime. Like me or not, I say the truth.

Lul wut?

I couldn't care less about Orochi...

You're the problem not the Orochi. All you do is swear, rage, flame and derail topics. You never contribute anything other then some wierd anger that there is a global conspiracy against Orochi.

Fact of the matter is Orochi is fine and sits around 49% win rate on both tiers in the meta data if I remember correctly. Might get a small buff at s2 but they may also fix the flicker exploit.

UbiJurassic
04-12-2017, 12:30 AM
I understand that you all are (or are not) passionate about seeing readjustments to Orochi in the future. However, please try to keep the conversation civil or I will be forced to close this thread.

While we don't have any announced changes coming to Orochi for the foreseeable future, we are listening intently to player feedback regarding him and will be monitoring him closely. If it becomes apparent that changes are needed, we will take action.

corazondedelfin
04-12-2017, 12:36 AM
Lul wut?

I couldn't care less about Orochi...

You're the problem not the Orochi. All you do is swear, rage, flame and derail topics. You never contribute anything other then some wierd anger that there is a global conspiracy against Orochi.

Fact of the matter is Orochi is fine and sits around 49% win rate on both tiers in the meta data if I remember correctly. Might get a small buff at s2 but they may also fix the flicker exploit.

You are the one that never contributes to anything. Show me a single message or thread from you that meant anything. Dont waste my time, you dont deserve a reply. And of course I know you dont give a crap about the Orochi, thats why you cannot talk about what he needs or not, you have no idea, and yet you talk. So F OFF.

cragar212
04-12-2017, 12:40 AM
You are the one that never contributes to anything. Show me a single message or thread from you that meant anything. Dont waste my time, you dont deserve a reply. And of course I know you dont give a crap about the Orochi, thats why you cannot talk about what he needs or not, you have no idea, and yet you talk. So F OFF.

U mad bruh?/??/?/

corazondedelfin
04-12-2017, 12:41 AM
U mad bruh?/??/?/

You are an assh0le, you are here for flaming trying to get me banned. YOU ADMITTED TO HAVE NO IDEA OR CARE ABOUT THE OROCHI, yet you are here fckiing around.

FCK OFF.