PDA

View Full Version : Valhalla Calls

Ulrichvonbek111
04-11-2017, 09:29 PM
Well done to the Vikings on what seems to be just about another victory..
We the Samurai know the sweetness in victory...though it was hard earned fighting on two fronts.
We can say we are truly honourable in our approach to battle and the war..

It's a terrible thing to be blinded with an unjustified resentment.
This resentment being carried by the tin men against the Samurai...Blind enough to let their faction come last.
Stems back a long way,,,a very long way.
They thought they'd be a major force within the war but oh how disappointing they've been...blinded by dreams of grandeur,,
All the mocking of the Samurai,,how they'd crush them.
So when Samurai won two rounds well what can i say except where's the dummy gone ?
The Vikings gave appraisals and congratulations,,,same as we gave them when due but SOME of the tin men just slated,,cried,
petulant behaviour and ill wishes.A resentment was born of this.
Now the mighty sold out their true Chivalrous brothers and sisters and didn't defend their home front against the Vikings.
To the Chivalrous Knights who don't carry a grudge I give you my utter respect,,sympathy and compassion. ..but to the SPINELESS among you,,well you have no honour...
Allowing your proud true Knights to come last and not even try to win this round,,,fault of the SPINELESS.
This isn't a resentment on my half but a heavy disappointment..
Not fighting for your factions benefit thus guaranteeing an abysmal campaign, ,
We the Samurai and I'm sure the Vikings are laughing loudly and singing songs of glory,,victory and of a certain element of the tin mens treachery on their own kind....

ONCE AGAIN BRAVE VIKING WARRIORS WELL DONE
HUGINN AND MUNINN ARE AT THIS MOMENT TELLING ODIN OF YOUR FINE VICTORY AND ALSO OF THEIR DISBELIEF OF THE COWARDOUS TIN MEN WHO WERE UNLOYAL TO THEIR OWN KIND,
WELL I'M SURE WE SHALL ALL HEAR ODIN'S LAUGHTER ON HEARING THIS GREAT NEWS.

WELL DONE WARRIOR KIN OF RAGNAR
ODIN SHALL BE PROUD OF HIS CHILDREN
LIGHTNING SHALL LIGHT THE HEAVENS
YOUR PROUD FALLEN SHALL REJOICE IN VALHALLA 👺👹

Ontari
04-11-2017, 10:49 PM
You speak the truth my brother.

The true warriors have emerged in this war. Ones that respect the spirit of deadly clash. Which pride themselves in their victory and in their defeat.

Congratulations to the Vikings. Once again they proved to be supreme breed. Even with their barbaric nature, those are to be respected.

No wonder that they deal with raiding and plunder.

But soon, sun will rise again from the vastness of horizon, and shall illuminate the lands of Myre. The Empire will not stand ildly, and we shall meet on the bloody battlefield, sons of Odin.

May the greatest prevail in the upcoming decisive battles.

TENNOHEIKA BANZAI

Pope138
04-11-2017, 11:00 PM
I've been checking the faction map throughout the day and it's been pretty consistent, but suddenly the sams are attacking the knights? Anyone else notice this? It's like they gave up on the vikings and are taking their frustration out on the knights.

TBH_Saeko_Irri
04-11-2017, 11:00 PM
The Vikings was not so barbarians as people believes
That's is the reason why the dominating europe for many years.

BuddyJumps
04-11-2017, 11:01 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/O5NyCibf93upy/giphy.gif
The cringe is real. ^^

Johny_Bee
04-11-2017, 11:16 PM
I can approve of your compliments. Vikings unleashed their warriors upon our lands, albeit with some help, the battle is theirs to finish.

But I will not approve of your indication towards men of the west. They made a choice, it is their choice, if they see glory in it, let them. We shall focus on our own choices. Even if the oncoming battle against forged alliance should hold nothing but a liberation from our mortal coils, I shall accept my faith. Not with a sheathed sword, but with a blade pointing at our enemies. History may not remember all of the heroes, but it does not mean they were not there. Ready your blades, war is not over.

Helnekromancer
04-12-2017, 12:29 AM
I've been checking the faction map throughout the day and it's been pretty consistent, but suddenly the sams are attacking the knights? Anyone else notice this? It's like they gave up on the vikings and are taking their frustration out on the knights.

Knights gladly gave their rear ends to the Vikings so all the Vikings had to was put almost all their forces down our throats. And with the Knights attacking from the west we had a war on 2 fronts. Take/Defend our land from the Stubborn Knights or Throw everything at the Vikings Horde either or it was a Raw Deal and the timezone also didn't favor us since most of our forces in Japan were in bed. If the timezone favors Vikings again then they will win the war.

Ulrichvonbek111
04-12-2017, 01:55 AM
Knights gladly gave their rear ends to the Vikings so all the Vikings had to was put almost all their forces down our throats. And with the Knights attacking from the west we had a war on 2 fronts. Take/Defend our land from the Stubborn Knights or Throw everything at the Vikings Horde either or it was a Raw Deal and the timezone also didn't favor us since most of our forces in Japan were in bed. If the timezone favors Vikings again then they will win the war.

Oh yes they did indeed,,on their knees and didn't spill a drop.
Pathetic that some within their faction didn't care or have the decency to try and win the round. ..

Once again,, SPINELESS PATHETIC HATE MONGERS. ...

I wonder what all that Deus Vult was all about then..seeing how they just bent over...so much for the crusade.
They could've tried to win the round and even the next,,but oh no
the blind hatred (maybe JEALOUSY ) yes in fact JEALOUSY took them to an all time low and really shows them for what they are.
PETTY and SPINELESS.

Round table,,,without chivalry,courage or valour there ain't no place there for the SPINELESS ones.

I offer my deepest respect and sympathies to those knights who bothered to deploy against the vikings, ,only to be stabbed in the back by SPINELESS ones from within your own faction...

I can hear the thunder,,
I can see the lightning,,
I hear Odin laughing at the great feast with the newly fallen who are now giants among men...laughing and singing rapturous ballads of how the brave Samurai fought as fiercely as many a Sea Serpent and the cowardly behaviour of the self righteous SPINELESS tin mice..👹

Maarmang
04-12-2017, 06:36 AM
You shall ride eternal, shiny and chrome!

The_B0G_
04-12-2017, 07:05 AM
You speak like the Knights could of won, but decided to give up territories to the Vikings so they could win the round... did you ever think that maybe the Samurai were too focused on fighting their rivals the Vikings and didn't put as many assets into the Knight battle front?

I'm Knight faction, and we barely get enough assets to even pull ahead for a short time, and if we do, it's by 2 or 3 territories and then we get pushed back until we're under 10 territories.

It is possible more assets got put into the Samurai by the Knights, why wouldn't they? You could of won the season today. Samurai almost completely surrounded the Knight stronghold twice to my knowledge too when they focus attacked us, so watch your step while you get off your high horse, I'd hate to see the Vikings win the next round the same way... or would I?

matt89connor
04-12-2017, 09:37 AM
Well done to the Vikings on what seems to be just about another victory..
We the Samurai know the sweetness in victory...though it was hard earned fighting on two fronts.
We can say we are truly honourable in our approach to battle and the war..

It's a terrible thing to be blinded with an unjustified resentment.
This resentment being carried by the tin men against the Samurai...Blind enough to let their faction come last.
Stems back a long way,,,a very long way.
They thought they'd be a major force within the war but oh how disappointing they've been...blinded by dreams of grandeur,,
All the mocking of the Samurai,,how they'd crush them.
So when Samurai won two rounds well what can i say except where's the dummy gone ?
The Vikings gave appraisals and congratulations,,,same as we gave them when due but SOME of the tin men just slated,,cried,
petulant behaviour and ill wishes.A resentment was born of this.
Now the mighty sold out their true Chivalrous brothers and sisters and didn't defend their home front against the Vikings.
To the Chivalrous Knights who don't carry a grudge I give you my utter respect,,sympathy and compassion. ..but to the SPINELESS among you,,well you have no honour...
Allowing your proud true Knights to come last and not even try to win this round,,,fault of the SPINELESS.
This isn't a resentment on my half but a heavy disappointment..
Not fighting for your factions benefit thus guaranteeing an abysmal campaign, ,
We the Samurai and I'm sure the Vikings are laughing loudly and singing songs of glory,,victory and of a certain element of the tin mens treachery on their own kind....

ONCE AGAIN BRAVE VIKING WARRIORS WELL DONE
HUGINN AND MUNINN ARE AT THIS MOMENT TELLING ODIN OF YOUR FINE VICTORY AND ALSO OF THEIR DISBELIEF OF THE COWARDOUS TIN MEN WHO WERE UNLOYAL TO THEIR OWN KIND,
WELL I'M SURE WE SHALL ALL HEAR ODIN'S LAUGHTER ON HEARING THIS GREAT NEWS.

WELL DONE WARRIOR KIN OF RAGNAR
ODIN SHALL BE PROUD OF HIS CHILDREN
LIGHTNING SHALL LIGHT THE HEAVENS
YOUR PROUD FALLEN SHALL REJOICE IN VALHALLA ����

after dayone we won, because of numbers, but after the great crashes and bugs, many have leave the game, especially Viking players, now after the patchs finally brothers return, and we can win the season ;), a suggestion for vikings, please put a few points in defense not only in attack, i use mine hours of play just to defend zone who risk defeat (49-50% /51-49%), but i'm just a number XD

Ulrichvonbek111
04-12-2017, 12:02 PM
You speak like the Knights could of won, but decided to give up territories to the Vikings so they could win the round... did you ever think that maybe the Samurai were too focused on fighting their rivals the Vikings and didn't put as many assets into the Knight battle front?

I'm Knight faction, and we barely get enough assets to even pull ahead for a short time, and if we do, it's by 2 or 3 territories and then we get pushed back until we're under 10 territories.

It is possible more assets got put into the Samurai by the Knights, why wouldn't they? You could of won the season today. Samurai almost completely surrounded the Knight stronghold twice to my knowledge too when they focus attacked us, so watch your step while you get off your high horse, I'd hate to see the Vikings win the next round the same way... or would I?

So instead of trying to win the round yourselves and show great valour many let your border towns be laid to waste..
The knights came second last round,,maybe defending against Vikings you may have won....but no,,too much bitterness and animosity by some lost you the round..
Odin is rightfully laughing but also dismayed at the disenchanted.

The knights now have a chance to show their true battle worthiness and save grace by taking a round,,,or is it going to be a big fat 0....would that make them proud,,courageous. ..
Their heroes to be forgotten forever,,
Their minstrels with no ballads to sing of great valour earned on the fields of battle,,only to be subservient. .
Wake up,,muster your finest knights and start to save your honour.

Captain-Courage
04-12-2017, 02:44 PM

Knights are the most clever in fact and realized they have far more better things to do than wasting time on a silly place holder "game feature" that hurts the game more than anything else.
So instead, they spent their time on far more useful things, like learning sick dance move to make the damsels moist at the Count's reception.

http://i.makeagif.com/media/7-16-2016/aPVGKj.gif

While you will still all be measuring your respective reproductive appendices in pompous **** contests, they're the one who'll get all the ladies.
After all, good and healthy descendency is always important in a Dynasty.

The_B0G_
04-12-2017, 07:39 PM
So instead of trying to win the round yourselves and show great valour many let your border towns be laid to waste..
The knights came second last round,,maybe defending against Vikings you may have won....but no,,too much bitterness and animosity by some lost you the round..
Odin is rightfully laughing but also dismayed at the disenchanted.

The knights now have a chance to show their true battle worthiness and save grace by taking a round,,,or is it going to be a big fat 0....would that make them proud,,courageous. ..
Their heroes to be forgotten forever,,
Their minstrels with no ballads to sing of great valour earned on the fields of battle,,only to be subservient. .

I always put my assets where they are most needed, if a zone is down by 5%, to me it is lost if there is only a couple hours left but you know what; I may only attack Samurai to annoy you next round and leave the Viking be, I'd also hate to read another post about how great you and the Samurai are as well.

I'd much rather read another post about you crying because the Knights took your zones and made you lose again.

Ulrichvonbek111
04-12-2017, 11:16 PM
I always put my assets where they are most needed, if a zone is down by 5%, to me it is lost if there is only a couple hours left but you know what; I may only attack Samurai to annoy you next round and leave the Viking be, I'd also hate to read another post about how great you and the Samurai are as well.

I'd much rather read another post about you crying because the Knights took your zones and made you lose again.

I'm not having a go at the mainstream of good Knights only at the ones who didn't bother to fight for their kin ....
Some have said that if they'd fought the Vikings then samurai may have won ,,, but that is a degree of blindness..for maybe the knights would have won...
Now their predicament is worse as they can't now win...though still may win next round to square things off.
Believe me I have the most utter high regards for the knights and sympathetic too,,,for having certain players who didn't even try and win for you.
So my friend I'm not having a go....
I don't say or think we are great but only offer moral support and call to arms for the Samurai,,at the end of the day it's all fun...
Don't forget all the posts on "Deus Vult " on this forum,,all forums and the amount of Deus Vult video's on you tube...
So I wish you all the best my knight in this final round and call your brothers and sisters to arms,,to win.