PDA

View Full Version : Faction War Broken Round 4

Kaotic_CipherTV
04-11-2017, 06:06 PM
I sifted through a few pages and didnt see any mention of this and I dont know why. Maybe most people dont realize whats happened, or maybe I missed something here..

Round 4 of the faction war is ending 12 hours late.. I have not seen any outrage or any explanation, its like im the only one seeing a problem or im going insane.

Round 1 ended early at 8pm EST

Round 2 6am EST

Round 3 6am EST

Round 4 6pm EST ?

This doesnt make any sense to me. If this is the new norm then vikings will just win every round. I thought the point of having it reset at 6am EST was to give the samurais a chance to combat the map (which is why they lost Round 1).

When people complain about the faction war (to ubi) and they say that you are choosing the winners.. This is what they mean and why so many people say it doesnt matter.

You cant have a legitimate system in place that has winners if you keep changing the rules while its being played. We are still in Season 1 but we have had 3 different end times for rounds.

Hillbill79
04-11-2017, 06:18 PM
Are you a bit mad? The reason the samurai won the last two was because the timezones favoured Samurai, now it doesn't.

There are 4 rounds, in each 24 hour period... only 3 factions... so it rotates... after Vikings get the favourable timezone, then the knights will, then back to the sushi suckers.

Round 3 ended at 1pm est... but there was an outage so it ended earlier than it should. It was given to the samurai by default.

Blasto95
04-11-2017, 06:20 PM
Ya and 2 of them were in favor of the weebs where as the 8pm or whenever the first round ended was the original round end time. No where does it say though that its exactly 2 weeks to the hour. Clearly this has to be done otherwise the Vikings wouldve won every round from the start or the weebs would win every time it ended at 6am.

Its a flawed system and more of an inconvenience to the game experience save for the reward every 2 weeks. Oh and it doesnt matter if you didnt play a single game or a thousand...everyone in the faction gets the same prize.

Stupid system is stupid.

cragar212
04-11-2017, 06:28 PM
Another shining example of Ubis inexperience

Coulda just made a turn 24hrs...

ShadowFetus
04-11-2017, 06:30 PM
Lol seeing all these Viking tears is hilarious, so much **** talking while they won 3 wars in a row.

Now they lose and the forums erupt, I love it.

Hillbill79
04-11-2017, 06:36 PM
Fully agree 100%

Another shining example of Ubis inexperience

Coulda just made a turn 24hrs...

corazondedelfin
04-11-2017, 06:36 PM
Lol seeing all these Viking tears is hilarious, so much **** talking while they won 3 wars in a row.

Viking tears??? You mean Samurai? xD

Hillbill79
04-11-2017, 06:37 PM
Theyre gonna win this round. I'm a knight too. so no Viking tears here

thornh
04-11-2017, 06:38 PM
What 3 wars in a row did we Vikings win? We won Closed Beta, Knights won Open Beta, we won Round 1 and the Samurai have won the last two rounds.

It's all just in good fun. I do hope Ubi spends some time on it and makes it something more worthwhile though.

Helnekromancer
04-11-2017, 06:40 PM
Doesn't matter, if the reward for getting 1st is **** no one will care about the 2nd season. Hopefully it's a cool set of unique armor or a helmet hopefully not a bunch of crates.

SteampunkJester
04-11-2017, 06:42 PM
Doesn't matter, if the reward for getting 1st is **** no one will care about the 2nd season. Hopefully it's a cool set of unique armor or a helmet hopefully not a bunch of crates.

I heard that it was going to be a unique ornament for the winning faction.

corazondedelfin
04-11-2017, 06:43 PM
I heard that it was going to be a unique ornament for the winning faction.

What If Im an Orochi that belongs to Vikings, is the ornament going to work for me as Im one of the reasons we will win? xD

Prophit618
04-11-2017, 06:46 PM
What If Im an Orochi that belongs to Vikings, is the ornament going to work for me as Im one of the reasons we will win? xD

Likely it won't. As a nearly purely Knight player who plays on Sam faction (all my friends happen to be Sams), I feel your pain, but I also encourage anything that tries to make faction choice mean something with regards to who you use.

Kaotic_CipherTV
04-11-2017, 07:19 PM
No not mad, just confused. As a Sam I don't care if we lose, and at the end of round 1 I was sure the vikings were going to win anyway. However, the time keeps changing making any sort of scheduling of play time or awareness of the faction war status impossible.

If the devs encourage factions to play at the end of turns for the bonuses, why does it keep changing.

I am fine with losing as said above, but how can you expect anyone to actually strategize or plan to win if you have a system that makes the winner pretty much random.

Sov3R3ignN
04-11-2017, 07:37 PM
How does it look right now? Who's leading?

Kaotic_CipherTV
04-11-2017, 07:44 PM
Knights 19-1 Sam 17-5 Viking24+6

DrExtrem
04-11-2017, 07:47 PM
The faction war is broken since release day ...

... but I guess people don't get bothered, if the broken feature plays out for then.

Sov3R3ignN
04-11-2017, 08:22 PM
Knights 19-1 Sam 17-5 Viking24+6

Thanks.

ShadowFetus
04-11-2017, 08:54 PM
Viking tears??? You mean Samurai? xD

Nope

corazondedelfin
04-11-2017, 09:05 PM
Nope

Then you are completely f*cked up young man. You should go to check your head somewhere. Vikings didnt win 3 rounds or cry 3 rounds lol

Sipius
04-11-2017, 09:05 PM
Honestly it feels like I do nothing.I play for 3 hours already and all the assets i put ,even i play 1v1 i go in the deathmatch zone and dominion,which is currently owned by the vikings.Before this last round I could see a shift or 2 in the zones but now feel like I do ****.Is just wierd and frustrating.

Alchemist..
04-11-2017, 09:19 PM
Favoring the time zone does not mean anything. Asians can play for knights or vikings and conversely. Bigger community wins because deploys more assets and that's it

ShadowFetus
04-11-2017, 10:47 PM
Then you are completely f*cked up young man. You should go to check your head somewhere. Vikings didnt win 3 rounds or cry 3 rounds lol

While I was mistaken in the 3 straight wins, I said nothing about Vikings crying throughout those rounds lol, maybe take your own advice little buddy?

I stated NOW seeing the tears is enjoyable, as BEFORE there was simply a lot of **** talking.

Reading comprehension, it's hard :rolleyes:

MeArney
04-12-2017, 07:28 AM
Favoring the time zone does not mean anything. Asians can play for knights or vikings and conversely. Bigger community wins because deploys more assets and that's it

"Can" play for other factions. That being said I just spoke to one of my friends who moved to Singapore to study. He says that the Samurai get a boost clearly every evening in Eastern Asia. 90% > 10%, so cas closed there. I donīt think they have any neutral timezones to end the rounds, so...?