PDA

View Full Version : Samurai stop attacking Knights! Attack only Vikings! Let the Knights Win this round!

KaidzenMonada
04-11-2017, 04:18 PM
Samurai,
You can see that we (Samurai) can't win this round. Knights and Vikings are attacking only us. So let's help our brothers Knightswin this round! Attack Vikings and don't touch Knights. Let it be 2-1-1 rather than 2-2-0!

corazondedelfin
04-11-2017, 04:32 PM
Your time has come, Samurai, face it with honor and die brave in joy and peace with your ancestors. May you follow the Cherry Blossom Tree path while everything disappears around you... with a smile.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/10defda81019e613a13fe3be1909d19e/tumblr_mv6ytsIIIi1rw872io3_1280.jpg
Dont lose it from your mind,
dont let your dreams go,
dont look at the Viking smashing your arms with a huge axe...
Just follow the Cherry Blossom path and the light waiting you at the end,
and let your dead brothers walk along with you in your last moments in this world.

Game Over.

LONG LIVE TO THE VIKINGS! >> http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1629105-Vikings-time-has-come-to-fight-together-till-the-end!!!

FAREWELL, SAMURAI.

Hillbill79
04-11-2017, 04:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ylyqoxh-cXk

Sov3R3ignN
04-11-2017, 05:08 PM
If Vikings still win, You're going to look terrible...Al that pressure and still defeat would send a message to not mess with them.

secrecy274
04-11-2017, 05:11 PM
I'm going to manually deploy all my assets against Samurai just because of this post. :p
I wouldn't have bothered otherwise.

corazondedelfin
04-11-2017, 05:15 PM
I'm going to manually DOUBLE deploy all my assets against Samurai just because of this post. :p

Fixed.

;)

KaidzenMonada
04-11-2017, 05:46 PM
If Vikings still win, You're going to look terrible...Al that pressure and still defeat would send a message to not mess with them.

Are you an idiot?
This post is not a GUESS for future but a suggestion to Samurai! Will they listen to it or not, it's not under my control.

KaidzenMonada
04-11-2017, 05:48 PM
I'm going to manually deploy all my assets against Samurai just because of this post. :p

You too. You must be an idiot. You didn't even undertsand what this post is about))) Of course you will put your assets vs. Samurai if you are Knight or Viking! This post is for Samurai only. learn to read.

Derkwow-cz
04-11-2017, 05:51 PM
Where are players?? in morning samurai look good and now look last, wtf????

KaidzenMonada
04-11-2017, 05:53 PM
Where are players?? in morning samurai look good and now look last, wtf????

Last 2-3 updates i didn't see much of the Samurai. Maybe they just gave up. Kuking idiots. They don't understand the importance of this round. If Vikings win now, most probably they will win round 5 too!

Hillbill79
04-11-2017, 05:56 PM
Its more to do with timezones than anything.... where are the samurai? in bed most likely. Given that's its nearly 2 am in japan, give or take an hour or two in the main geographical zomes the samurai are active.... Vikings have the evening for today... the knights... well, they are are mainly US side, so they will mostly be at work or school,

AmericanNinja3
04-11-2017, 06:06 PM
We lose they are pushing and have a greater percentage than us already.
GG and better luck next time. We need all six territories to make the win so we need the push on both sides

AmericanNinja3
04-11-2017, 06:19 PM
just saved a video of a team of 2 vikings and one knight i joined in on in a AI match. They were just running circles in spawn area while the AI ran the score up to win.

secrecy274
04-11-2017, 06:21 PM
You too. You must be an idiot. You didn't even undertsand what this post is about))) Of course you will put your assets vs. Samurai if you are Knight or Viking! This post is for Samurai only. learn to read.

Lol, reading comprehension is not your strong point it seems.
Private threads in a public forum? That's a new level as well.

AmericanNinja3
04-11-2017, 06:24 PM
So go afk and just let the AI win in dominion mode is their method. Hopped in a second match the AI was camping at the door of the spawn area while they were sitting there. Entire team of knights. This is pathetic

corazondedelfin
04-11-2017, 06:28 PM

Stop insulting my fellow Vikings and Knight brothers and take your loss with dignity and honor, you are going to die today. Do it with style, you will encounter your ancestors through my raider AXE. So be a man, be a real Samurai. Seppuku time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrMUX9OhtYE

AmericanNinja3
04-11-2017, 06:30 PM
Your tactics are petty and minuscule troll your mother for not doing us all a favor and swallowing

ValdyKawaii
04-11-2017, 07:03 PM
I'm gonna be honest here. I've been playing since beta and I still have no idea how all that deployment works. I just go to map, click a random block and press X before going back to clicking "ready". I dot even know if is possible to get out of next stage status and deploy from there. It looks like if i dont deploy before selecting next match then I loose the chance to deploy?

I know im no the only one. i've seen streamers and every1 does the same spam deploy.

KaidzenMonada
04-11-2017, 07:07 PM
Stop insulting my fellow Vikings and Knight brothers and take your loss with dignity and honor, you are going to die today. Do it with style, you will encounter your ancestors through my raider AXE. So be a man, be a real Samurai. Seppuku time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrMUX9OhtYE

I am not insulting Vikings or Knights, i am insulting that certain person and not because we are losing, but because of his stupid words! Do you see the difference?

KaidzenMonada
04-11-2017, 07:08 PM
Your tactics are petty and minuscule troll your mother for not doing us all a favor and swallowing

What? go learn some grammar! School is waiting for you. go kid

Operch
04-11-2017, 07:08 PM
Honestly as a viking I rarely deploy against knights. 9 out of 10 times I deploy against the weebs.

AmericanNinja3
04-11-2017, 07:10 PM
What? go learn some grammar! School is waiting for you. go kid

hahaha you're mad

KaidzenMonada
04-11-2017, 07:11 PM
I'm gonna be honest here. I've been playing since beta and I still have no idea how all that deployment works. I just go to map, click a random block and press X before going back to clicking "ready". I dot even know if is possible to get out of next stage status and deploy from there. It looks like if i dont deploy before selecting next match then I loose the chance to deploy?

I know im no the only one. i've seen streamers and every1 does the same spam deploy.

I think, the Faction War maybe broke after they made this changes to attract people to PVE macthes. Cause now, people just afk there and all day and thus aquire assets. Which means that Quantity of players of each faction matter a lot. And we all know that the number of Samurai are low. They are just pushing with numbers of players afking in PVE mathces. I don't think it is right.

KaidzenMonada
04-11-2017, 07:12 PM
hahaha you're mad

hahaahahahh. nope)))

AmericanNinja3
04-11-2017, 07:13 PM
hahaahahahh. nope)))

It's ok, i'm here for you sir

Sov3R3ignN
04-11-2017, 07:15 PM
Are you an idiot?
This post is not a GUESS for future but a suggestion to Samurai! Will they listen to it or not, it's not under my control.

How about you take a chill pill and sip on a Coolaid pal..You're toxicity does not help here at all. It's rude and uncalled for to call people idiots. If you got nothing to do but play the forum scavanger since you're on 24/7 get a job, It's just may be a solution to get some of the morals back...