PDA

View Full Version : flew online first time, wow!

buggggggged
04-05-2004, 06:51 PM
tried hyperlobby before, I'm dumb, couldn't figure it out. today I tried ubi server, easy as could be, had a great time. three hours went away like ten minutes. I am usually a mudmover type of flyer but thought I could hold my own in dog fight. Let me tell you, I'm a good flyer, but those guys are good. will definitly do it again.

buggggggged
04-05-2004, 06:51 PM
tried hyperlobby before, I'm dumb, couldn't figure it out. today I tried ubi server, easy as could be, had a great time. three hours went away like ten minutes. I am usually a mudmover type of flyer but thought I could hold my own in dog fight. Let me tell you, I'm a good flyer, but those guys are good. will definitly do it again.

buggggggged
04-05-2004, 06:58 PM
also, I was unsure about my 56k connection and it worked ok. a couple of pauses, I think mostly when people respawn back in, but all in all, I was surprised at how well it went.

_VR_ScorpionWorm
04-05-2004, 07:40 PM
Congrats on joining the online play. Hyperlobby is easy to use, just put in your name, password, and email address. I think you have to have an account at the Hyperlobby site and log in with that first then you can change it, im not sure. But it is very easy to use. I prefer Hyperlobby, but thats just me. I remember when I joined online, it was awesome, I have a 56k as well and I get pretty good pings. I have to time of my life. See you in the skies if you get the hang of Hyperlobby.

"We went like this, He went like that, I said to Hollywood 'Where'd he go?', Hollywood said, 'Where'd WHO go'-TOPGUN

GK.
04-05-2004, 07:43 PM
welcome to online. Tell your offline buddies what they are missing. Always good to shoot down a new face or two.