PDA

View Full Version : Warning xbox players

Haplo_Bane
04-11-2017, 09:58 AM
For Honor on the XBox is still in it's pre-beta stage. Yes,you will still get an error at various stages of a match 3 out of 4 times,despite all "fixes/new emotes".Yes, it still uses peer to peer,reducing a little lag into a constant acute lagfest.But since this is my third attempt at playing this faulty product, i've noticed other problems.
The BOTS.Oohhh the bots.I've seen bots miss the ladder,but continue to try to climb the wall next to it.UNTIL someone kills it.I've seen bots miss a corner and just keep on running at the wall.UNTIL someone kills it.In a skirmish,I've seen bots just run and collect boosts,but when in a fight not make a single attack before dying.How many people have finished a match to have the bots with 0 objectives 0 takedowns 12 deaths.More than I care to remember.And I'm sure everyone enjoys the fact they won't spawn in for over 60 secs if they haven't been executed. I've had a bot stand next to me,no enemies in sight,and not revive me.AND YES.Even while madly pressing the "please revive" button.But it's not just the bots.Wait.There's more.
. THE GAME PHYSICS. I've seen characters BEND in midair.I thought once a body left the ground it continued in the same direction,if moving.Is there a strong cyclonic wind gusting through the game we're not aware of?I've seen weapons go through stone walls.I've seen weapons go through bodies,doing no damage.I've taken damage from weapons that don't contact.I've seen players "teleport" around you as you fight.
. AND THE MATCHMAKING.I could literally get a monkey,give him/her 8 numbered balls,train him/her to put a ball in 8 separate little boxes,AND IT WOULD DO BETTER JOB.
. SO,in summary XBox players.Have the server/connectivity problems been fixed?NO Have ANY of the problems that stopped people playing in the first place been fixed?NO I haven't played in a while.Is it worth re-installing?NO The price has been reduced in most stores.Is it worth buying now?NO Does it look like ubiSOFT have the ability to fix ANY of these problems?NO
To the people reading,thanks for your time. To the staff,earn your money,do your job.

escacleo
04-11-2017, 11:04 AM
AND THE MATCHMAKING.I could literally get a monkey,give him/her 8 numbered balls,train him/her to put a ball in 8 separate little boxes,AND IT WOULD DO BETTER JOB

Bahahahahahaha

Egotistic_Ez
04-11-2017, 11:12 AM
AND THE MATCHMAKING.I could literally get a monkey,give him/her 8 numbered balls,train him/her to put a ball in 8 separate little boxes,AND IT WOULD DO BETTER JOB.

The sad thing is that's not even an exaggeration. Between matchmaking crashes and games that start without a full 8 players the monkey really would be doing a better job.

Lumina-US
04-11-2017, 11:18 AM
Blah blah blah, cut the sh...

I play the game on XBOX ONE since the last Closed Beta that Ubisoft held before the initial release and to make your (overly) long story a bit shorter - the game is, in it's current state, broken to it's backbones in all 7 frozen hells, back and forth, but ALL platforms suffer from what you just described.

Be it on PS4/XBOX ONE or PC - the game is broken on all platforms equally, so no, it's not worse (or more broken) on XBOX ONE than it is on any of it's counterparts.

SlashingElbow
04-11-2017, 12:42 PM
Yep the last update before this one we have not got yet killed the game for me. Broke it so i cant connect to the servers or nothing. Before that i had very little proble,s This company sucks

Haplo_Bane
04-12-2017, 02:22 AM
Thanks lumina.Wasn't comparing the different platforms though.

Haplo_Bane
04-14-2017, 05:53 AM
Over a week since they patched the pc and still nothing for the xbox.Nothing mentioned on the feed for a month, one of which was announcing a sale they were having.Not even trying to hide their greed or stupidity anymore.Let's try and sell our other games using a broken game as our platform. Idiots. Only mention on this forum is also over a week old and while trying to be as vague as possible , it still couldn't hide the hidden context"We have no idea what's going on.We thought it would work.We can't give you a time because the patch on the pc only made things worse.We are so sorry but no one on our payroll have any idea what went wrong,let alone how to fix it" A least we don't have to worry about anyone ever approaching ubiSOFT with a great new concept for a modern game ever again.We have lots companies that make games.And there will only be more.They have only one source of income.US.And they've already made great strides to becoming an obsolete company that will only be remembered for assassin's creed.Idiots.

Haplo_Bane
04-18-2017, 01:59 AM
Easter holidays over.Hope we all had a good one.ubiSOFT have put the patch in cert finally.Hopefully it won't be as broken as the pc version.Will brace myself for even more disconnects after the "fix".After skimming the forums,was delighted to read that ubiSOFT are barely aware of the bots constant stupidity.Even officially announced they have no plans to fix them other than a few minor tweaks.Sad.Just sad.

UbiJurassic
04-18-2017, 02:22 AM
Hey Haplo_Bane, bumping is against the rules here on the forums (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/907678-Forum-Rules?p=10142076&viewfull=1#post10142076). If you'd like to express your concerns regarding the bots, you are more than welcome to post in a relevant thread or create a new one of your own. Considering you've already bumped this thread twice, we will be closing this thread.