PDA

View Full Version : Last 19 hour's shall be total carnage

Ulrichvonbek111
04-11-2017, 03:15 AM
Bushido brothers and sisters the dawn of the final battle is upon us..Every hour,,minute and final seconds are critical to the outcome of this 4th battle.
Stay diligent,,be relentless and unforgiving.
Prepare ourselves for these last few hours. 👹

Remember time zones play a large part in what faction holds the greatest amount of warriors in battle.

Deploy assets manually and wisely. .
We may be behind this round but perseverance and action might just turn the tide.Stay focused on what needs done.👺

Adorn your armour and be ready for the last day of the battle.
Ahh the sweet scent of the cherry blossoms,,hold it in your lungs
Be like the Dragon and the Tiger my brothers and sisters,,
Fierce and the cunning.🌋

Miyamoto Musashi is smiling down on us.👹

TheNinefingers
04-11-2017, 03:28 AM
Eh the time that it ends greatly favors samurai, right after the majority of your players are on and deploying assets

Hillbill79
04-11-2017, 09:56 AM
Eh the time that it ends greatly favors samurai, right after the majority of your players are on and deploying assets

Again..... :)

SilentTakeo
04-11-2017, 01:06 PM

In actuality, it doesn't. The timezone favors the Vikings/Knights this round. The Samurai are most active during 6:00p.m.-6:00a.m. EST (Estern Standard US); whereas Round 4 will end at 6:00p.m.

We Samurai will lose this Round.

Rolingachu
04-11-2017, 01:34 PM
Someone still cares about faction war? Damn

Ontari
04-11-2017, 03:22 PM
Unfortunately our warriors deploy assets in the isolated territories... completely mindlessly.

This is nowhere near the principles of Five Rings...

Doom shall come onto us.

corazondedelfin
04-11-2017, 03:26 PM
We will fight till the end, VIKINGS SHALL WIN THE WAR: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1629105-Vikings-time-has-come-to-fight-together-till-the-end!!!

IesooMI
04-11-2017, 03:49 PM
And then there's us knights, I'll take my single crate token and be happy lol.

SlashingElbow
04-11-2017, 03:51 PM
I am forced out of the battle due to not being able to connect to the servers. So damn annoying. This game has made me rage so much more than any game in history. NO ANSWER STILL FROM UBISOFT OTHER THAN THE MOD THREATHENING TO BAN ME LOL

KaidzenMonada
04-11-2017, 04:14 PM
We can't win this round, cause two other factions are attacking only Samurai. Best thing we can do is to help Knights win this round!
Go Knights!

AmericanNinja3
04-11-2017, 04:16 PM
At this rate we will lose. I am fighting with every second i have and deploying against their pushes but we just don't have enough people on to counter their attacks.
Hopefully in the last turn we will have some more of our brothers join in the effort to push back this viking and knight joint effort to see us destroyed.

Hillbill79
04-11-2017, 04:24 PM
" Its the last stand of the samurai.... Surrounded, and outnumbered"

"Till the dawn,. they hold on, only 40 are left at the end, none alive, none survive... Shiroyama!!!!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ylyqoxh-cXk

KaidzenMonada
04-11-2017, 04:25 PM
At this rate we will lose. I am fighting with every second i have and deploying against their pushes but we just don't have enough people on to counter their attacks.
Hopefully in the last turn we will have some more of our brothers join in the effort to push back this viking and knight joint effort to see us destroyed.

Same situation bro. I was playing for 10 hours today and still can't make any important changes. We are going to loose. But, it would be better to loose to Knights, cause then we will have 2-1-1 and on the round 5 even if we loose, nobody will have 1st place and also at round 5 they (Vikinhs and Knights) will fight with each other and we will have a chance.

If Vikings win today, we it will be 2-2-0 and Knights having no chance of winning could be the decisive factor of the round 5 too!

So if we can't win this round, we shouldn't let Vikings win it too!

zide-
04-11-2017, 04:40 PM
Same situation bro. I was playing for 10 hours today and still can't make any important changes. We are going to loose. But, it would be better to loose to Knights, cause then we will have 2-1-1 and on the round 5 even if we loose, nobody will have 1st place and also at round 5 they (Vikinhs and Knights) will fight with each other and we will have a chance.

If Vikings win today, we it will be 2-2-0 and Knights having no chance of winning could be the decisive factor of the round 5 too!

Knights cannot win anymore, they can make it a tie at best if they win the next two rounds which is unlikely. So only Vikings and Samurai have the chance of winning the thing. I hope Vikings take the cake, considering Vikings have deployed most of the assets while Samurais have been winning due to completely idiotic last turn deploy bonuses.

Hillbill79
04-11-2017, 04:40 PM
couple for the knights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75zmIj_4LFQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg

Hillbill79
04-11-2017, 04:41 PM
And for the Vikings.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM0oVKi3Uug

Captain-Courage
04-11-2017, 04:43 PM
Someone still cares about faction war? Damn

I still ask myself the same question.

KaidzenMonada
04-11-2017, 04:45 PM
Knights cannot win anymore, they can make it a tie at best if they win the next two rounds which is unlikely. So only Vikings and Samurai have the chance of winning the thing. I hope Vikings take the cake, considering Vikings have deployed most of the assets while Samurais have been winning due to completely idiotic last turn deploy bonuses.

I know that Knights can't win the SEASON, but they can win the ROUND! All i am saying is that for Samurai to win a SEASON it's profitable if Knights win this ROUND and not Vikings!
And, what's that stupid idea of yours came out about Samurai victories? Both of the the victories were well deserved! I am not saying about future, but past is pretty clear to me!

corazondedelfin
04-11-2017, 04:46 PM

Thats how a loser thinks. You are no Samurai, as a samurai fights brave and dies with honor. You are going to visit your ancestors tonight.

WE, THE VIKINGS, MARCH TO WAR... AND WE'LL DINE IN VALHALLA IN A FEAST OF JOY AND TALES OF VICTORY!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOLpIkoS0QY

>>> http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1629105-Vikings-time-has-come-to-fight-together-till-the-end!!!

Hillbill79
04-11-2017, 04:47 PM
I know that Knights can't win the SEASON, but they can win the ROUND! All i am saying is that for Samurai to win a SEASON it's profitable if Knights win this ROUND and not Vikings!
And, what's that stupid idea of yours came out about Samurai victories? Both of the the victories were well deserved! I am not saying about future, but past is pretty clear to me!

Yes they can. If they win the next 2, and time zones do favour knights in the final round then its a tie, and yes, the knights can win. Its not the most likely outcome, but its certainly possible. You don't think Ubi will let there be a tie do you?

Hillbill79
04-11-2017, 04:48 PM
Thats how a loser thinks. You are no Samurai, as a samurai fights brave and dies with honor. You are going to visit your ancestors tonight.

WE, THE VIKINGS, MARCH TO WAR... AND WE'LL DINE IN VALHALLA IN A FEAST OF JOY AND TALES OF VICTORY!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOLpIkoS0QY

He says while posting a vid of the Spartans lol

corazondedelfin
04-11-2017, 04:50 PM
He says while posting a vid of the Spartans lol

Same spirit, Viking or Spartan. You dont have the soul of a warrior with NO FEAR to understand that.

Hillbill79
04-11-2017, 04:52 PM
Unfortunately you're playing a game..... I doubt many here have much spirit for a proper fight at all.

Same spirit, Viking or Spartan. You dont have the soul of a warrior with NO FEAR to understand that.

corazondedelfin
04-11-2017, 04:55 PM
LOL Hilybill...

thornh
04-11-2017, 05:12 PM
The Vikings have a shot if it gets close at the end. We released Blair Walsh so hopefully we're in a better position regarding a potential last second field goal attempt. Wish we had a better running game to eat some more time off of the clock. It's too bad Bridgewater hurt his knee. We need a more mobile QB in situations like this. This new stadium is.... wait.... am I.... oh, for the love of Odin! I've got the wrong Vikings again! Hahaha! Sorry about that!

Samurai, when I arrive home from work this evening my Warborn brothers and I will unleash the forces of all Nine realms upon you! (my wife is going to be out so I actually get to play!) ARGHHHHH! For the Allfather and all the Aesir! Victory shall be ours!!!!

corazondedelfin
04-11-2017, 05:18 PM
The Vikings have a shot if it gets close at the end. We released Blair Walsh so hopefully we're in a better position regarding a potential last second field goal attempt. Wish we had a better running game to eat some more time off of the clock. It's too bad Bridgewater hurt his knee. We need a more mobile QB in situations like this. This new stadium is.... wait.... am I.... oh, for the love of Odin! I've got the wrong Vikings again! Hahaha! Sorry about that!

Samurai, when I arrive home from work this evening my Warborn brothers and I will unleash the forces of all Nine realms upon you! (my wife is going to be out so I actually get to play!) ARGHHHHH! For the Allfather and all the Aesir! Victory shall be ours!!!!

Thor, one of our greatest warriors and a semigod, come in here and unite us all under my leadership in our travel to Valhalla, brother. >>> http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1629105-Vikings-time-has-come-to-fight-together-till-the-end!!!

IM A RAIDER!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p83F7NU6mI
AND ITS TIME TO RAID... FOLLOW ME, BROTHERS.

Hillbill79
04-11-2017, 05:19 PM
Knights or Vikings last round!

All depends on the Samurai.

AmericanNinja3
04-11-2017, 06:02 PM
We are going to lose this one they are pushing hard and we counter none
GG and Better luck next time