PDA

View Full Version : Ubi...If you release Highlander after this season, I'll seriously drop like $50

AncientReaper20
04-11-2017, 02:01 AM
I will buy the steel! Seriously. But, he NEEDS Braveheart like face-paint and a lift the kilt/blurred out emote.

Take my money.....

kweassa1917
04-11-2017, 02:37 AM
Release a Saracen/Arab/Turkish/Persian themed desert-warrior in chain-mails, or a Chinese/East-asian themed spearman and I'll drop $100 !! :D

AncientReaper20
04-11-2017, 02:43 AM
Release a Saracen/Arab/Turkish/Persian themed desert-warrior in chain-mails, or a Chinese/East-asian themed spearman and I'll drop $100 !! :D

Oh okay, so we're auctioning...$150....for Highlander

Mia.Nora
04-11-2017, 03:06 AM
$200 for a Matchmaking that does not result in 0002001512 Error %95 of time...

SilentTakeo
04-11-2017, 01:23 PM
Personally, I'm excited for the Centurion and the Ninja for Season 2.

What I'd like to see:

Saracen wielding a Shamshir/Scimitar & Round Shield
A Viking Huscarl wielding an Long Axe and Buckler
A Ronin (think Orochi, but more balanced with a standard block)
Chinese Warrior Monk wielding a Guan Dao/Chinese long sword
A Spanish/French fencer (Straight Up INIGO MONTOYA)
Japanese Warlord wielding a War Fan and Wakizashi
Nubian Spearman wielding a Long Spear and Tower Shield
Egyptian Archer/Charioteer utilizing Javelins and Archery
Native American Warrior using hatchets, archery, traps
****ing PIRATE?? using a Cutlass/Rapier and a Flintlock pistol

Idk, just some ideas.

Rolingachu
04-11-2017, 01:32 PM
If all the leaks are true then:

First DLC = Centurion/Ninja
Second DLC = Highlander/Gladiator
Third DLC = Ronin/Huntress

SlashingElbow
04-11-2017, 01:42 PM
LMAO if i see any arabs with CURVED swords in this game im dying lmao

teksuo1
04-11-2017, 01:45 PM
what about a farmer class with a pitchfork.

movelist:

Reap what you sow.
Pesticide overflow.
Crop circle.
Cattle Mutilation.

Don't laugh, if Shugoki made it to the game ; anything can happen :cool:

AncientReaper20
04-11-2017, 03:04 PM
If all the leaks are true then:

First DLC = Centurion/Ninja
Second DLC = Highlander/Gladiator
Third DLC = Ronin/Huntress

This is disheartening....

DrExtrem
04-11-2017, 03:12 PM
Somebody from ubisofts financial department has got to have a shattering orgasm right now.

AncientReaper20
04-11-2017, 03:16 PM
Somebody from ubisofts financial department has got to have a shattering orgasm right now.

LOL.....This is what state the game has come to....players bribing the dev team to get ANYTHING new.....

Netcode_err_404
04-11-2017, 03:21 PM
How about fixing the classes that already are in the game ? You know, before adding more broken classes.

corazondedelfin
04-11-2017, 03:23 PM
How about fixing the classes that already are in the game ? You know, before adding more broken classes.

Well, actually, if you add a lot of broken classes, the game gets balanced almost automatically. It would be a pretty wierd fix, but It would work. You can be sure.

Now, a call to arms to ALL OF YOU VIKINGS READING THIS: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1629105-Vikings-time-has-come-to-fight-together-till-the-end!!! CLIC THIS.

Netcode_err_404
04-11-2017, 03:26 PM
Well, actually, if you add a lot of broken classes, the game gets balanced almost automatically. It would be a pretty wierd fix, but It would work. You can be sure.

Now, a call to arms to ALL OF YOU VIKINGS READING THIS: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1629105-Vikings-time-has-come-to-fight-together-till-the-end!!! CLIC THIS.

Even if all playerbase starts to play exclusevely pk, the game will be perfect. But thats not how in 2017 games get fixed.

Jolvark
04-11-2017, 03:58 PM
I will buy the steel! Seriously. But, he NEEDS Braveheart like face-paint and a lift the kilt/blurred out emote.

Take my money.....

Are you stupid? you are giving them reasons to charge all of us with more money for a fking broken alpha test game, it´s because people like you that companies are selling games in alpha versions to win a **** ton of money with 0 work

Marcrele
04-11-2017, 04:27 PM

Take my money.....

I want to see them Haggis unblurred!

CandleInTheDark
04-11-2017, 04:59 PM
****ing PIRATE?? using a Cutlass/Rapier and a Flintlock pistol

Not sure about the pistol other than a dominion feat but I stand by if we are having a ninja, we need a pirate >.>

Pope138
04-11-2017, 05:05 PM
Unpopular opinion, but it's silly to release more characters until the characters we have are completely balanced.

If you've been searching for a needle in a haystack and you think you're close to finding it, you'd be pretty upset if someone came along and dumped more hay on it.

corazondedelfin
04-11-2017, 05:08 PM
Unpopular opinion, but it's silly to release more characters until the characters we have are completely balanced.

If you've been searching for a needle in a haystack and you think you're close to finding it, you'd be pretty upset if someone came along and dumped more hay on it.

Is everyone on Chicago as intelligent as you are? Cause if the answer is yes, Im moving there. Seriously.

I wish you are a Viking? If so, come into my thread Pope the Destroyer of Minds !

kweassa1917
04-11-2017, 05:14 PM
LMAO if i see any arabs with CURVED swords in this game im dying lmao

Well it is a popular misconception, but then so are horned helmets on viking (...and them being like 7 feet tall...), so I guess it'd be more about how cool they are portrayed. Me, I just love non-plate stuff... lamellar, brigandine, chain.. all so cool. So seeing a Middle-Eastern themed warrior would be awesome. :)

Pope138
04-11-2017, 05:18 PM
Is everyone on Chicago as intelligent as you are? Cause if the answer is yes, Im moving there. Seriously.

I wish you are a Viking? If so, come into my thread Pope the Destroyer of Minds !

Viking always and forever.

SKÅL!!!

CandleInTheDark
04-11-2017, 05:19 PM

While I do think that would be the best thing, we know they've committed themselves to two a season. I quite honestly wouldn't mind if they skipped that this season and released four the next, but it's a damned if they do damned if they don't scenario since they would likely get backlash from that. We can only hope they get close to balanced before the start of season three and two more dropping.

Operch
04-11-2017, 08:00 PM
New class suggestion....United Airlines employee. They knock you to the ground and drag you all over the place.

Gray360UK
04-11-2017, 08:04 PM
New class suggestion....United Airlines employee. They knock you to the ground and drag you all over the place.

Already in the game ... Lawbringer ;)

SteampunkJester
04-11-2017, 08:20 PM
Personally, I'm excited for the Centurion and the Ninja for Season 2.
****ing PIRATE?? using a Cutlass/Rapier and a Flintlock pistol.

A pirate and a musketeer are the two characters I would gladly pay for, tbh.

SpartanV_327
04-14-2017, 01:34 AM

Take my money.....

TAKE MY MONEY! JUST TAKE IT ALL!
On a more serious note, plz fix connection issues.

UbiNoty
04-14-2017, 01:45 AM
what about a farmer class with a pitchfork.

movelist:

Reap what you sow.
Pesticide overflow.
Crop circle.
Cattle Mutilation.

Don't laugh, if Shugoki made it to the game ; anything can happen :cool:

You left out GMOs and crop homogenization. Farmers don't actually mutilate cows do they? And don't aliens make the crop circles....

UbiNoty
04-14-2017, 01:48 AM
Already in the game ... Lawbringer ;)

https://media4.giphy.com/media/pPQyXGxwx272E/giphy.gif