PDA

View Full Version : Worst matchmaking in history

Mr.PhZ
04-11-2017, 01:35 AM
Literally. 1 out of 3 came crashes somehow. Not exaggerating. And why are they not fixing it??

Kiiyor
04-11-2017, 04:44 AM
Literally. 1 out of 3 came crashes somehow. Not exaggerating. And why are they not fixing it??

I think that's less of a matchmaking issue and more of a technical one... but aside from needlessly nitpicking that, I totally agree with you, the connection issues are an abomination. I managed to finish half my dominion matches yesterday, and counted that as a victory, even though (ironically) most of my failed connections were for winning games where the enemy team ragequit at the end. Still, stability has seen a marginal improvement since the last patch.

I think the issues aren't easy to fix though, because of P2P. My old man had a great saying that is very relatable here: you can't make strawberry jam out of pig crap.

RatedChaotic
04-11-2017, 05:23 AM
I played about 20 matches in duels. Not 1 disconnect. I exit if I dont find a game in my region.

Mr.PhZ
04-14-2017, 02:00 AM
Duels are obviously different you're matching with 1 person instead of 6. I guess they were able to figure that much out at least. To me it doesn't make sense though that a game that they launch, could have such a big problem. This is game breaking. So many people I know bought the game and are no longer playing because of the connection issues. I have just played for about 1h and literally had more game crashed than games played. Pity cause I like the game. Anybody that has not bought this game yet, save your money for something else.