PDA

View Full Version : Why Do Rounds Last 14 Days When Only The Very Last Moment Of The Very Last Day Matter

BigBadDogIV
04-11-2017, 12:54 AM
Seriously, was this just poorly thought-out. It doesn't matter how the factions do all round. All that matters is how they do in the very last tiny bit of the round. And then when you also take into account that the faction in the lead switches multiple times every day including the last day with no real consistency to it, winning the round is more dependent on luck than anything else.

Am I the only one who has noticed this or have others noticed it as well?...

secrecy274
04-11-2017, 12:57 AM
I don't know about the luck part, but I do think that it's stupid how the currently losing side gets a boost.

XImohtephXX
04-11-2017, 01:27 AM
I don't know about the luck part, but I do think that it's stupid how the currently losing side gets a boost.

Wait.......what!? You have to be joking. So it is pretty pointless.

secrecy274
04-11-2017, 01:37 AM
Wait.......what!? You have to be joking. So it is pretty pointless.

Sadly not, why do you think a Stronghold never been taken?
Both Vikings and Samurais have been on the brink of getting defeated, only to use said boost to re-conquer all their territory and then some, and proceed to win the round.
If I'm not completely wrong, I think the Samurai won their first round like that.

razabak10mm
04-11-2017, 02:02 AM
Seriously, was this just poorly thought-out. It doesn't matter how the factions do all round. All that matters is how they do in the very last tiny bit of the round. And then when you also take into account that the faction in the lead switches multiple times every day including the last day with no real consistency to it, winning the round is more dependent on luck than anything else.

No one really knows. The answer however is the same as it is for most other problems in this game...

MOAR AX HUMP!!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0p83F7NU6mI

Egotistic_Ez
04-11-2017, 02:05 AM
The reason it lasts 14 days is because the devs didn't realise how stupid the system was. That's pretty much the story of this game, come up with a good combat system, slap poorly designed **** on top of it until there's just enough to ship.

BigBadDogIV
04-11-2017, 11:58 PM
Well in that case we should probably start trying to think of alternative systems to recommend to Ubisoft. I can't think of any off the top of my head (i'm exhausted and mentally worn out right now) but I'm sure many people on these forums will be able to think of some​ far better systems than the one we currently have.

Gray360UK
04-12-2017, 01:43 AM
Well in that case we should probably start trying to think of alternative systems to recommend to Ubisoft. I can't think of any off the top of my head (i'm exhausted and mentally worn out right now) but I'm sure many people on these forums will be able to think of some​ far better systems than the one we currently have.

Just needs to count all of the turns throughout the 14 days and award the win to the faction that won the most turns. Instantly every single turn matters, all 14 days matter, and the winner is the faction that performed the best throughout the round. All problems solved in one easy step.

Hormly
04-12-2017, 01:45 AM

^^ this dudes a Samurai