PDA

View Full Version : What we want in the next season

nagya12356
04-10-2017, 08:43 PM
1. Every hero is balanced: Every hero has to potential to win 1v1 tourneys.
2. Connectivity is fixed: Get servers or make it good like in Rainbow Six Siege.
3. New Heroes(which are not broken) and new maps
4. New game mode: I saw that Castle Siege mod suggestion and I have to admit it would be good.
5. Ranked mod: In every mod 1v1, 2v2, 4v4(maybe only 1 mod for 4v4 Dominion or Elimination). The ranked would end after every round.
6. Exploits are removed: I think that not every people agree with me on this but I think it should not be in the game. I talk about GB feint, zone flicker, light feints.
7. Turtle meta solved: Only defending and going for safe parries should not be a thing.

Or maybe not in the beginning of the next season but like in july or august. Because I know developers neeeds time to do these things.
I think I can say it for every one that we would love to see these changes.

CandleInTheDark
04-10-2017, 08:59 PM
Certainly a good list there. I think the balancing is going to take longer than a season honestly, by their data (and this is win/loss, not ranked which will help things in the future) they have some way to go in lower level play and a lot more to do in higher. As for connectivity, I can only speak for myself but when I first got the game it was very rare I could start a 4v4, now I will get through a few at once and sometimes it only cuts out if someone rage quits, which isn't to say I get through one every time but it is better than it was.

WoodDaGawd
04-10-2017, 09:25 PM
- For the users to stop quitting when they realize that they are losing
- Punishment for quitters
- For the whiners and complainers to just play the game or leave if it doesn't suit their wants

Hqtch
04-11-2017, 12:22 PM
First Post Ever (I know nobody cares !). All those suggestions seems really good however as a ps4 player I would exchange everything for a 60fps game... I (and probably the people still playing the game after more than 100h...) like the gameplay and dont care about graphics. Give us (console peasant...) the option to enjoy the game at its full potential. Please?

Xakonero
04-11-2017, 12:25 PM
Add a faction war rework, it is lame and boring, right now is completly forgettable.

Capoupacap
04-11-2017, 12:29 PM
The faction war mechanics should be reworked. I think it should work with a new game mode. If a region is taken by a enemy faction, you have to defend the castle. If you fail, they gain control of whole region. It will stop this you take me 3 region poor knight ok, I take 25 next turn.....

and definitly, Rage quitting punishment !!!

ViciousOphidian
04-11-2017, 01:08 PM
A good game.