PDA

View Full Version : Advise for next update

OnEKillerForCe
04-10-2017, 08:31 PM
Ubisoft, please for the next update make sure you get the update certified on console before you release it on PC. I get it, PC is master race, but you have less players on pc then you do on console and more pc players have left the game then console players have anyway. Look all I'm saying is that I hate waiting about a week or 2 for an update that is already out on another platform. This update is going to make playing the game so much more worth while, mainly because I can complete bounty's in P Vs AI like "play two dominion matches with any hero" that I cant normally do in P Vs P because I cant stay connected to a dominion match in P Vs P. So please next update I hope you guys address some of the connectivity issues and specify how unlike the last title update that said it made "Various bug fixes to slightly improve performance and match stability." I wanted to know exactly what kinds of stability fixes. Once more on a final note, please make try to release the updates on all platforms at once. Thanks a lot and hope this patch comes out soon.

Extropy
04-10-2017, 08:40 PM
I'm not sure you realize how this works.

They work on a patch until it's done, and when it's done on PC they can just release it without a problem, but on consoles Sony and Microsoft require that all patches be submitted to them for certification before they can be released. They can't submit it for certification until it's 100% done.

So the only way they could possibly release simultaneously on all 3 platforms is by delaying the PC release until the certification is completed. Would you seriously ask for this? If they did that, they'd be doing it for no reason other than that it hurts your feelings that other people get the patch and you have to wait a bit longer because of your life choices (getting a console instead of a PC).

Also the sooner they release on PC, the sooner can they start collecting new feedback and working on the next patch, so you still benefit from the PC release being earlier than the console release.

OnEKillerForCe
04-10-2017, 08:44 PM
I know how it works and I get what your saying its just annoying to wait 2 weeks for an update that's out on another platform already. its like punishing the larger player base for playing on console.

cragar212
04-10-2017, 08:58 PM
I play on ps4 and this is most immature selfish request ever.

You want them to delay the pc patch just so they don't get it before us? You sound like a 8 year old mad because his brother got something before him.

Serious question how old are you IRL?

Herbstlicht
04-10-2017, 09:04 PM
Don't care about the delay. But Ubi should care about it's console playerbase, what they clearly do not.
Some patchnotes on what we might expect? Solving of console specific issues? I feel this would be stuff that matters.